Author Topic: orals vs injectables  (Read 2513 times)

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
orals vs injectables
« on: April 27, 2014, 10:26:01 PM »
Hi guys,

This is my first post and I need some advice.

Mid 40s 6ft 215 12% body fat

I would like to do a low dose cycle (1st ever)...can you give me some ideas. What to take and for how long, SERMS etc

I would like to start off with orals, I'm not very good with needles.

Thanks in advance!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: orals vs injectables
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 10:27:35 PM »
What exactly are you asking?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 10:46:55 PM »
Not looking to put on much weight, just looking for fuller muscles and a tighter build.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 10:51:08 PM »
Not looking to put on much weight, just looking for fuller muscles and a tighter build.

ok sure, restrict calories, loose the fluff.

start eating calories and carbs again... fuller muscles without the bloof.

drug wise?

You cant run orals forever, you can run them safer and longer than some will say, but its not indefinetely like testosterona.

buck up and learn to pin, or stay away from steroids.

you can take orals for a few months, then eventually have to come off, and all your borrowed muscles will fal of as well.

or you can run test for a long time, one year plus is no biggie if doses are smart, 250 mg is fine, a lot of us run one shot of test a week.

just remember that its all borrowed really, for the most part.

size before cycle usually = size after cycle.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 10:58:11 PM »
Thanks for the advice, when I see it in print it seems to make more sense.

Do you not keep at least a little of the gains made?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 11:04:20 PM »

a little.

25% who knows, varies person to person.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 11:06:49 PM »
Thanks again!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 11:55:46 PM »

that depends how close you are to your natural limitations. Assuming you are peeked out naturally you will not keep any gains that have surpassed your natural limitations in the long run once you are off gear for some time.

On the flip side if you are not at your limits then some gains can be kept.

Orals only sounds good and sounds simple and easy, however once an oral compound is administered your natural test production is hindered and side effects will occur with fallen test levels, so an injectable test as a base is ideal and recommend to keep everything in check and an oral can be added for better gains.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2014, 12:00:00 AM »
that depends how close you are to your natural limitations. Assuming you are peeked out naturally you will not keep any gains that have surpassed your natural limitations in the long run once you are off gear for some time.

On the flip side if you are not at your limits then some gains can be kept.

Orals only sounds good and sounds simple and easy, however once an oral compound is administered your natural test production is hindered and side effects will occur with fallen test levels, so an injectable test as a base is ideal and recommend to keep everything in check and an oral can be added for better gains.

Thanks for bringing it home brother

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2014, 03:00:38 PM »
Thanks for bringing it home brother
hey your main post was pretty good too  ;)   spot on actually

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2014, 03:16:03 PM »
Hi guys,

This is my first post and I need some advice.

Mid 40s 6ft 215 12% body fat

I would like to do a low dose cycle (1st ever)...can you give me some ideas. What to take and for how long, SERMS etc

I would like to start off with orals, I'm not very good with needles.

Thanks in advance!

everybody is gonna tell you it's a mistake to only use orals.. it's a mistake many make and find out too late.

that being said, if you're dead set against injections and only want orals, don't fuck around and waste time with weak shit and low doses because you're afraid of side effects.. if you're afraid of side effects, do injections.. you can't have it both ways... also, the side effects from orals, or any AAS for that matter are usually greatly exaggerated.

now, if you just want orals.. I've had a number of ppl get great results from 500mcg methyltrienolone/day alone for 2 months... I believe there's a couple who've gone longer than 2 months, but I don't recall anybody using for more than 3.

if I HAD to use just orals for a 1st cycle, I'd run 2 months of methyltrienolone at 500-750mcg/day (split in 2 doses.. or 3) plus a month of a combo of dbol and winstrol at the end at 25mg each. followed by a week of 50mg/day clomid. stay off as long as you like, then repeat. no need to increase the doses each cycle.

ideally, I'd rather see you run 500mg test/wk plus 200mg tren enanthate.. which should come out to a single 3cc injection each week for 15wks. that's 3 bottles of test and 2 bottles of tren e. should only cost a couple hundred bucks.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2014, 03:20:43 PM »
everybody is gonna tell you it's a mistake to only use orals.. it's a mistake many make and find out too late.

that being said, if you're dead set against injections and only want orals, don't fuck around and waste time with weak shit and low doses because you're afraid of side effects.. if you're afraid of side effects, do injections.. you can't have it both ways... also, the side effects from orals, or any AAS for that matter are usually greatly exaggerated.

now, if you just want orals.. I've had a number of ppl get great results from 500mcg methyltrienolone/day alone for 2 months... I believe there's a couple who've gone longer than 2 months, but I don't recall anybody using for more than 3.

if I HAD to use just orals for a 1st cycle, I'd run 2 months of methyltrienolone at 500-750mcg/day (split in 2 doses.. or 3) plus a month of a combo of dbol and winstrol at the end at 25mg each. followed by a week of 50mg/day clomid. stay off as long as you like, then repeat. no need to increase the doses each cycle.

ideally, I'd rather see you run 500mg test/wk plus 200mg tren enanthate.. which should come out to a single 3cc injection each week for 15wks. that's 3 bottles of test and 2 bottles of tren e. should only cost a couple hundred bucks.
3cc in a single shot, first time injecting ever?....OOOOOUCH   ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2014, 03:25:17 PM »
3cc in a single shot, first time injecting ever?....OOOOOUCH   ;D

And one of those cc's is tren e. Double ouch. Imagine a first timer with tren cough? Or is that only with tren a?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2014, 03:33:26 PM »
3cc in a single shot, first time injecting ever?....OOOOOUCH   ;D

shouldn't be too bad.. my first shots were 2cc amps of Sten. lol. every so often I still get a whiff of it and it's 1997 all over again. lol.

it's a right of passage. if he drives a sports car (or any 'stick'), I'd recommend shooting in his right glute.. pushing a heavy clutch with a sore left glute sucks... as does shifting with a Testoprim-d swollen delt. lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2014, 03:39:05 PM »
And one of those cc's is tren e. Double ouch. Imagine a first timer with tren cough? Or is that only with tren a?

I used to never get tren cough with old school tren ace from pellets.. now I have to mix in 1/2cc of 150mg/ml stuff with 2.5cc of other stuff or else I'm face down on the floor choking to death for 10mins. lol.

I'm not looking forward to a 3cc dose of 200mg/ml tren E in 2.5 weeks. lol.. never done a single 600mg dose of tren e in 1 pin before. lol

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2014, 04:44:27 PM »
I really appreciate the feedback guys. I think I can handle 1 shot a week...I've been researching other websites. What do you think of this?

Week    Testosterone-Enanthate    Dianabol    Nolvadex
1    500mg    25mg Every Day    
2    500mg    25mg Every Day    
3    500mg    25mg Every Day    
4    500mg    25mg Every Day    
5    500mg    25mg Every Day    
6    500mg    25mg Every Day    
7    500mg         
8    500mg         
9    500mg         
10    500mg         
11    500mg         
12    500mg         
15              40mg Every Day
16              40mg Every Day
17              20mg Every Day

Also, what about syringe sizes?

Thanks again!

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2014, 05:34:48 PM »

nikka. for this guy a 50/50 dbol winny 6-8 week run is better than that in so many ways.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2014, 07:58:47 PM »
nikka. for this guy a 50/50 dbol winny 6-8 week run is better than that in so many ways.

had a couple guys run a dbol/winstrol (at 25mg each) combo's for 2 months before they went to 500mcg/day methyltrienolone.. and there is no comparison.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2014, 01:48:46 AM »
you guys can bicker all day long but post that involve swearing at each other will be removed  ;)

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2014, 01:56:55 AM »
I have done oral only a few times. First time was great, really good results. Could not have hoped for more. After then not so much. I don't really get decent gains from orals full stop any more, they just make me sick. Even when I am injecting

I don't really see the point in orals unless you compete. Just run whatever you can take year round imo

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2014, 02:02:38 AM »
I have done oral only a few times. First time was great, really good results. Could not have hoped for more. After then not so much. I don't really get decent gains from orals full stop any more, they just make me sick. Even when I am injecting

I don't really see the point in orals unless you compete. Just run whatever you can take year round imo

great advice.

low dose test.

orals are gross, most of them

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2014, 04:54:24 AM »
great advice.

low dose test.

orals are gross, most of them

Yes. I quite like the notion of the body being in a moderately anabolic state year round. Keep diet and conditioning on-point. When you are 100% sure that you have wrung all of the anabolism from your low-dose, titrate upward if you still gave unmet goals. Anyway, this is my close-to-worthless opinion on the matter. How I plan to run my hormones, anyway. Gal/No One principles FTW.