Author Topic: Tbombz on Youtube= "Elementary particles" & infinite divisibility  (Read 2886 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Tbombz on Youtube= "Elementary particles" & infinite divisibility
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 05:19:10 PM »
You posted this thread an hour ago, it's halfway down the page and no one replied to it. Fuck off and take your spam somewhere else, you fuckin' shit chasing cumpig.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 05:21:26 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 05:29:56 PM »
You posted this thread an hour ago, it's halfway down the page and no one replied to it. Fuck off and take your spam somewhere else, you fuckin' shit chasing cumpig.
no, the other thread is about the failures in big bang philosophy and the necessity of infinite and eternity. this one is about "elementary particles" and the necessity of infinite divisibility.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 05:39:50 PM »
no, the other thread is about the failures in big bang philosophy and the necessity of infinite and eternity. this one is about "elementary particles" and the necessity of infinite divisibility.

You should speak on HIV infected fecal particles.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2014, 05:46:13 PM »
its nice tbombz tryin to turn over some rocks here but lets get something testable

alot of these "particles " are untestible and could very well possibly be disinformation

so if we cant test it or build something out of it then what good is it other than heresay or disinformation

this science is deep and very well could be true, but if true then we should be able to build at least something with it

i say tbomz (start your science discoveries with something you can test out) you dont have to start at the most infintesimally small point or even start at an atom. just try to prove you have 5 atoms in something, or just build a Rife coil machine and see what you can do with it when you put it next to plants (making them grow) or sit close to the machine (healing the body)

theories are great for when your brainstorming and shooting the shit with friends but just lead to infinite flailing and confusion if you cant test anything out
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2014, 05:46:35 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2014, 05:52:31 PM »
tbombz you need to start learning how the things work that we already have and reverse engineer from there to see the critical functions to why they do what they do

you dont start at the very maximum (like atoms) because youll never get anywhere
A

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2014, 05:57:03 PM »
tbombz the only I can say is it sounds retarded when a dumbfuck try to have an intelligent conversation.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2014, 06:01:21 PM »
tbombz the only I can say is it sounds retarded when a dumbfuck try to have an intelligent conversation.
haha not so sober sounding  yourself there stud  :D

tbombz is trying to start at the finish line rather than starting at the starting line with obtaining knowledge

nothing wrong with trying, but he cant test "atoms" they might not even be real if not testable, what if i said theres a whole chapter of science that is total bullshit that they are just feeding the masses

no one around here can see an electron or an atom, thus its not a good place to start learning
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2014, 06:33:48 PM »
The electron is an elementary particle.

You are many years away from understanding why you cannot split an elementary particle. But as a first step, it will require that you have the humility to admit that you don't know enough physics. Only then is there hope that you can advance real knowledge of physics.

I find it interesting that a similar principle is emphasized in the study of metaphysics.
follow the arrows

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2014, 06:34:39 PM »
tbombz i disagree for conversation, that matter is not necessarily infinitly divisable as you claim

sure you can draw an infinite amount of lines through anything but that isnt getting us anywhere,
such as the planet earth, it is a complete entity you can only divide something to a point where it loses symetry, thus proving not all things have to be symetrical and infinitly divisable (unless you qualify drawing infinite lines through something as division)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2014, 06:36:47 PM »
The electron is an elementary particle.

You are many years away from understanding why you cannot split an elementary particle. But as a first step, it will require that you have the humility to admit that you don't know enough physics. Only then is there hope that you can advance real knowledge of physics.

I find it interesting that a similar principle is emphasized in the study of metaphysics.

the term "metaphysics" is abused and misused

what does the term metaphysics imply to you?

ill give you my answer after if youd like
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2014, 06:40:22 PM »
the term "metaphysics" is abused and misused

what does the term metaphysics imply to you?

ill give you my answer after if youd like
Let's just stick to physics.
follow the arrows

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2014, 06:44:03 PM »
Let's just stick to physics.
hahah cmon man you were onto something
A

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2014, 06:47:25 PM »
hahah cmon man you were onto something
Brother falcon I have heard the univers described as a holograph. What are your thoughts on this?

This white man of knowledges known as Leonard Susskind put forward this theory and it appears to be accepted within the physics community.
follow the arrows

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2014, 06:57:06 PM »
Brother falcon I have heard the univers described as a holograph. What are your thoughts on this?

This white man of knowledges known as Leonard Susskind put forward this theory and it appears to be accepted within the physics community.
if someone claims something is a hologram we need to define what a hologram means to them and means to us. the thing is the word hologram is ambiguous so help me on this and we will keep going.

you should be able to move your arm through a hologram, but we cant move our arm through each other

again this is disinformation my friend unless you keep changing the definition of a hologram and a holographic universe, just more arms up and flailing infinite confusion by the powers that be and we are to blame to because we allow them and accept these things as facts when they are just ambiguous
A

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2014, 07:08:04 PM »

is Marty champion falcon?  Dam I'm outta the loop. Now it all makes sense!  I thought u left this place!  Wtf is Marty Champion haha?

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2014, 07:12:22 PM »

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2014, 08:32:04 PM »
What the shit ??? Couldn't stand watching more than 10 seconds of this rambling baboon trying to talk about matters he knows nothing about.

From dressing up in a bunny suit with a hole in the ass, to talking about splitting particles.... Riiiiiiiggggghhhht.

Business as usual here on getbig.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2014, 02:59:47 AM »
Tbombz is more suited prancin' around in Bunnysuits than talking about Atoms of Peace!  ;D