Author Topic: I Hate Test...  (Read 9485 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
I Hate Test...
« on: April 29, 2014, 02:31:53 AM »
Dropped it to one shot every two weeks, dead on TRT dose, I just don't like the way it makes me look and feel.

Once I run out of enanthate, I'll be taking: 50mg Test Prop+100mg Tren Ace. Monday and same again Thursday, two hits a week.

I'm only cutting and don't need size as I don't compete, just after muscle hardness to be maintained with caloric deficit.

But I serioulsy don't undertsand all the hype about test, I hate with it a passion and its my least favourite compound now since I started back on this time around. Face bloat, oily skin, all I think about is tits...etc. Was hardly at home last two weeks, I just can't say no to a date or a sexual encounter and it gets tiring...a road I tried to tame a long while ago.
S

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: I Hate Test...
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 03:01:33 AM »
Sorry that you wasted your money on bogus shit from a dirty source...

Test rocks. Throw in some E.Q and call it good. Fuck all.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 03:07:27 AM »
Not bogus, sex drive up, skin oily and bloated.....guess my tolerance reduces as I get older. I also tend to come off for 4 to 6 months a year, hence really feel the difference as opposed to when I used to cruise.
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 03:09:13 AM »
It's all I know.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 03:19:21 AM »
Not bogus, sex drive up, skin oily and bloated.....guess my tolerance reduces as I get older. I also tend to come off for 4 to 6 months a year, hence really feel the difference as opposed to when I used to cruise.

I just can't imagine NOT having Test.

You can run anything under the sun, but to dislike the basic necessity for all steroid cycles just seems strange to me.

I'm not sure how to equate the logic behind your statement about your sex drive being "up" but your tolerance being reduced.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 03:23:21 AM »

I just can't imagine NOT having Test.

You can run anything under the sun, but to dislike the basic necessity for all steroid cycles just seems strange to me.

I'm not sure how to equate the logic behind your statement about your sex drive being "up" but your tolerance being reduced.

Anything above 250mg a week and Im border line a sex addict, every day out meeting up someone, staying at theirs and going to work from there next day, or vise versa...hardly time for myself. Just work, womanise and a small hours weights in between here and there...I don't even know what's going on in the world, that Malaysian airline took me 3 days to find out about.

Bloat and lethargy i there too.
S

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 03:34:16 AM »
You might want tp switch up compounds roll with some Trenbolone and EQ and just One shot of Test E vevery 10 days and you will look great if your diet and training is on track.inject 1ml of Tren every other day, use 1ml of EQ twice a week. and just the one shot of Test enanthate or Test cypionate one compound or the other. so myour cycle will look like this

Mon- 1-ml-250mg of Test cypionate or Test enanthate wich ever Test ester you Prefer

Tues- 1-ml of Trenbolone Acetate 100mg

Wednesday- 1-ml of EQ (try to find EQ that contains 300mg per 1ml) use 1 ml.

Thursday-1-ml of Tren Acetate-100mg.

Friday- 1-ml EQ - 300mg.

Sat- 1-ML- Tren acetate -100mg

FRI-OFF- No Injects

so all in all you will be i njecting 250mg of Test cypionate of Testosterone Enanthate-250mg per week. just choose wich ever ester you prefer so your only going to do 1 shot of Testosterone cypionate or Testo0sterone Enanthate a week , Then your going to inject 300 mg of Trenbolone acetate per week as well as 600 mg of Equipose(EQ). so this is your lay-out. this cycle is gpoing to be more androgenic instead of anabolic. it is still a very anabolic cycle but with the addition of Tren and Eq you should get leaner and get better strength gains. here is the exact lay-out.if you get any on cycle estrogen buy some arimidex to have on hand and just use 1mg every week. very cheap to buy.

600mg of EQ(Equipose a week)
300MG of Trenbolone Acetate a week)
250mg of Testosterone cypionate or Enanthate a week)
1mg of arimidex a week only if your having nipple sensitivity.

If you want to really jumpstart this cycle throw in 100mg of anadrol a day or 50mg of halotestin a day.

Ypu can do great stacks without having to incorporate Testosterone in your cycle. You do however want to use at least 1 ml of some kind of Test ester per week.The less Test you use the harder more lean of a physique you will build if you follow a similar cycle to what I posted

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2014, 04:03:40 AM »

Mon- 1-ml-250mg of Test cypionate or Test enanthate wich ever Test ester you Prefer

Friday- 1-ml EQ - 300mg.

FRI-OFF- No Injects
Thansk for the above ^ much appreciated.

Would it be ok to combine the 1ml tren and 1ml EQ into one shot to reduce frequency?
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 04:06:23 AM »
You might want tp switch up compounds roll with some Trenbolone and EQ and just One shot of Test E vevery 10 days and you will look great if your diet and training is on track.inject 1ml of Tren every other day, use 1ml of EQ twice a week. and just the one shot of Test enanthate or Test cypionate one compound or the other. so myour cycle will look like this

Friday- 1-ml EQ - 300mg.

FRI-OFF- No Injects

so all in all you will be i njecting 250mg of Test cypionate of Testosterone Enanthate-250mg per week. just choose wich ever ester you prefer so your only going to do 1 shot of Testosterone cypionate or Testo0sterone Enanthate a week , Then your going to inject 300 mg of Trenbolone acetate per week as well as 600 mg of Equipose(EQ). so this is your lay-out. this cycle is gpoing to be more androgenic instead of anabolic. it is still a very anabolic cycle but with the addition of Tren and Eq you should get leaner and get better strength gains. here is the exact lay-out.if you get any on cycle estrogen buy some arimidex to have on hand and just use 1mg every week. very cheap to buy.

600mg of EQ(Equipose a week)
300MG of Trenbolone Acetate a week)
250mg of Testosterone cypionate or Enanthate a week)
1mg of arimidex a week only if your having nipple sensitivity.

If you want to really jumpstart this cycle throw in 100mg of anadrol a day or 50mg of halotestin a day.

Ypu can do great stacks without having to incorporate Testosterone in your cycle. You do however want to use at least 1 ml of some kind of Test ester per week.The less Test you use the harder more lean of a physique you will build if you follow a similar cycle to what I posted

I can barely stand to pin once a week!

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 04:17:57 AM »
Thansk for the above ^ much appreciated.

Would it be ok to combine the 1ml tren and 1ml EQ into one shot to reduce frequency?

You def could. most everybody does that. I don't personally do it but it is def ok to do that especially if you decide to use EQ. EQ tends to make shots less painfull. alot of people will mix there Test propionate with EQ to make it less painfull. I have done so many injections it dosn;t bother me but you can def do what you mentioned and it would work fine.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2014, 04:32:59 AM »
Skorpio, have you ever tried a no-test cycle?  That's all the guys in the 70s did, and you know how great they looked.

Don't believe all the hype about "deca dick", "test is best", etc.... Arnold, Vic Richards, Dennis Newman, Sergio Olivia--none of these guys liked test.  Hell, I'm pretty sure Groink runs no-test cycles too....Disgusted, who is a very knowledgeable trainer/coach doesn't care much for test either.

Just drop the test out...run tren + some oral.  I guarantee you'll look terrific.  And if you end up feeling lethargic or crappy, you can just shoot some test and feel better 6 hours later.

Seriously, give it a try..... What do you have to lose?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2014, 04:37:24 AM »
Skorpio, have you ever tried a no-test cycle?  That's all the guys in the 70s did, and you know how great they looked.

Don't believe all the hype about "deca dick", "test is best", etc.... Arnold, Vic Richards, Dennis Newman, Sergio Olivia--none of these guys liked test.  Hell, I'm pretty sure Groink runs no-test cycles too....Disgusted, who is a very knowledgeable trainer/coach doesn't care much for test either.

Just drop the test out...run tren + some oral.  I guarantee you'll look terrific.  And if you end up feeling lethargic or crappy, you can just shoot some test and feel better 6 hours later.

Seriously, give it a try..... What do you have to lose?

I think that's an option to be considered, I even don't find test that much of a mass builder for me, when I put solid mass its via orals and anabolics.

I'll keep propionate at home incase I needed to and just run non test cycle all the way, never tried it but its time to think outside the box.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 04:40:39 AM »
I think that's an option to be considered, I even don't find test that much of a mass builder for me, when I put solid mass its via orals and anabolics.

I'll keep propionate at home incase I needed to and just run non test cycle all the way, never tried it but its time to think outside the box.

try running tbol on its own for 6 weeks at 50mg a day

or anavar if you can get legit

T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 04:46:50 AM »
try running tbol on its own for 6 weeks at 50mg a day

or anavar if you can get legit

Would tbol be a good choice while cutting? My favourite is Winny but had some severe joint issues early this year can't risk it right now.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 04:50:56 AM »
Would tbol be a good choice while cutting? My favourite is Winny but had some severe joint issues early this year can't risk it right now.

tbol is the best oral imo

it keeps you nice and full like dbol but without the bloat

gave me bad acid reflux though
T

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2014, 05:09:03 AM »
Sorry that you wasted your money on bogus shit from a dirty source...

Test rocks. Throw in some E.Q and call it good. Fuck all.

Sides he has mentioned are typical sides from test and it has nothing to do with quality of product. The only thing that "bogus" source could be a reason of is lack of sides (caused by lack of compound) or infection

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2014, 05:23:46 AM »
I would get exhausted pinning more than 1x/week. I usually just go off whenever I feel like I can't look at another pin.

And I agree with Skorpio - the lust that test creates is emotionally draining. 250mg/week and I'm nagging the wife. 500mg and it's all she hears about.

It gets exhausting...rather just look good and not have a crazy sex drive. I've already been 15 years old...don't need to go back.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2014, 05:27:32 AM »
Dropped it to one shot every two weeks, dead on TRT dose, I just don't like the way it makes me look and feel.

Once I run out of enanthate, I'll be taking: 50mg Test Prop+100mg Tren Ace. Monday and same again Thursday, two hits a week.

I'm only cutting and don't need size as I don't compete, just after muscle hardness to be maintained with caloric deficit.

But I serioulsy don't undertsand all the hype about test, I hate with it a passion and its my least favourite compound now since I started back on this time around. Face bloat, oily skin, all I think about is tits...etc. Was hardly at home last two weeks, I just can't say no to a date or a sexual encounter and it gets tiring...a road I tried to tame a long while ago.
have you mixed it with Masteron! it works pretty good together!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2014, 06:29:31 AM »
have you mixed it with Masteron! it works pretty good together!

Big fan of masteron and have used it with test and got into my ideal shape last year. But the test is boethring me these days...like snx said, its not that fun feeling like you're 15 when you're 35 lol
S

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2014, 06:36:31 AM »
I don't understand this thread...

What I'm reading is "test is turning me into a rock star and my life is awesome."

Confusing.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2014, 06:41:55 AM »
I don't understand this thread...

What I'm reading is "test is turning me into a rock star and my life is awesome."

Confusing.

More like, test is making me wake up next to women I don't really need to or wana be around as Ive seen that road many a times.
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2014, 06:43:14 AM »
More like, test is making me wake up next to women I don't really need to or wana be around as Ive seen that road many a times.

It ain't the test, broseph. You need to tell your cawk who is the boss around there.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2014, 06:43:36 AM »

Do you know what Anabolichalo would do to switch lives with you, you spoiled bastard

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2014, 06:43:43 AM »

I think you'll be happy with the results

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2014, 06:51:09 AM »

steroids turn fours into eights

I remember literally wanting to fuck birds that were rough as fuck on test

its quite the distraction
T