Author Topic: Is Big Ramy the next Mutafa Mohammad?  (Read 4118 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Is Big Ramy the next Mutafa Mohammad?
« on: April 29, 2014, 03:13:08 AM »
In the light out of nowhere, crazy quads and mass, gets attention for his size

...never fulfills his potential and dissapears quick due to Arabs being pre-disposed to medical issues.

S

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Is Big Ramy the next Mutafa Mohammad?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 03:15:45 AM »
Ramy just does NOT look good to me.

I see nothing attractive in his physique and I truly am tired of seeing his pix.

I get the hype, but then I don't ~

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 03:24:18 AM »
Ramy just does NOT look good to me.

I see nothing attractive in his physique and I truly am tired of seeing his pix.

I get the hype, but then I don't ~

You could say that about the top 5 bodybuilders right now unfortunately :-\
S

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 03:33:10 AM »
He has quads like Mustafa...big, but not as striated and defined.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 03:39:44 AM »
He does remind me alot of Mustafa Mohammad. Hopefully Ramy is way tougher then Mustafa! Mustafab went nutts one night when Milos asked for some of the money Mustafa owed him! Mustafa started yelling like a little bitch threatening Milos that he would call the police. What a cowars Mustafa was. Milos helped out Mustafa big time and Mustafa was holding out on Milos! Mustafa was a big time cry baby coward. I wish Milos would come on here and tell us the whole story! That was some bitch fest! Mustaffa was yelling like a women saying all kinds of weird stuff. If anybody does not believe me Pm Milos. It was depressing and crazy how childish Mustafa was.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 03:45:23 AM »
Funny how Ramy can have such insane genetics for quads but shit ones for calves? As for the purpose of the thread I would be surprised if Ramy hasn't shrunken back down in three years. Doesn't look like he can maintain the dosages required to keep that muscle mass.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 03:46:03 AM »
He does remind me alot of Mustafa Mohammad. Hopefully Ramy is way tougher then Mustafa! Mustafab went nutts one night when Milos asked for some of the money Mustafa owed him! Mustafa started yelling like a little bitch threatening Milos that he would call the police. What a cowars Mustafa was. Milos helped out Mustafa big time and Mustafa was holding out on Milos! Mustafa was a big time cry baby coward. I wish Milos would come on here and tell us the whole story! That was some bitch fest! Mustaffa was yelling like a women saying all kinds of weird stuff. If anybody does not believe me Pm Milos. It was depressing and crazy how childish Mustafa was.

Didn't Mustafa end up unconscious bleeding on the carpet, smelling the Grim reaper's cologne, thanks to Milos' preparation? Some kind of help.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2014, 04:05:28 AM »
Didn't Mustafa end up unconscious bleeding on the carpet, smelling the Grim reaper's cologne, thanks to Milos' preparation? Some kind of help.
If I'm not mistaken Mutafa had not one but two episodes where he nearly bowed out, both during comp dehydration/diuretic related I think.
S

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 04:13:02 AM »
If I'm not mistaken Mutafa had not one but two episodes where he nearly bowed out, both during comp dehydration/diuretic related I think.

Milos must think Benaziza was the epitome of the Arab Bber and that it's his job to make sure every Arab he trains ends up with the same biography.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 04:13:40 AM »

Probably but he still owed Milos money and all Mustafa wanted to do was yell like a girl and threaten to rat out Milos. I wish Milos would post on this thread. Does Milos still post on getbig? I will PM him this thread and Milos can exp;aim how crazy Mustafa got. Anybodt got one o those new Mustafa 2.0 pictures? Mustafa is holdin a 150lbs these days. Kris Dim same deal,not sure how many physiqus Milos has blown but we can't blame Milos. Hell Luke Wood is Dead! Not sure Milos's role in the whole episode

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2014, 04:17:14 AM »
He looks yellow, tired and beaten. That same look Nasser had in Egypt on his last pics

S

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2014, 04:23:18 AM »
Probably but he still owed Milos money and all Mustafa wanted to do was yell like a girl and threaten to rat out Milos. I wish Milos would post on this thread. Does Milos still post on getbig? I will PM him this thread and Milos can exp;aim how crazy Mustafa got. Anybodt got one o those new Mustafa 2.0 pictures? Mustafa is holdin a 150lbs these days. Kris Dim same deal,not sure how many physiqus Milos has blown but we can't blame Milos. Hell Luke Wood is Dead! Not sure Milos's role in the whole episode

You seem surprised that a pro Bber would act like a bitch as if Bbers were "masculine" by essence. Holding a 100 pounds of fake-drug induced muscle does not make one a man. There's more stories about Flex, Shawn, etc..... acting like sissies then men sucking each other off at an Elton John's pool party on Fire Island.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 04:25:26 AM »
I remeber Milor on here telling how Mustafa could NOT diet to save his life eating hamburgers or waking up in the middle of the night downing at least a pound of rice with pineapple.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 04:29:35 AM »
I remeber Milor on here telling how Mustafa could NOT diet to save his life eating hamburgers or waking up in the middle of the night downing at least a pound of rice with pineapple.

And Milos' answer to that was: increase T3/t4 and diuretics by 2. Basically, I'll take your kidneys off and your heart beating like a million drums so whatever you eat won't be metabolized. Great philosophy. Milos is borderline serial killer.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 04:34:41 AM »
You seem surprised that a pro Bber would act like a bitch as if Bbers were "masculine" by essence. Holding a 100 pounds of fake-drug induced muscle does not make one a man. There's more stories about Flex, Shawn, etc..... acting like sissies then men sucking each other off at an Elton John's pool party on Fire Island.

No this story tops them all. i saw it. Mustafa was screaming in this whiney voice it was so weird yet funny. we need Milos to tell the story very classic! He then threatened to call the cops on Milos.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2014, 07:33:18 PM »
Ramy is much much bigger, wider and thicker in the upper body than Mustafa

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2014, 07:38:13 PM »
Ramy is the Arab Ruhl except with good arms and hamstrings.

But he also seems smooth and bloated. I've never seen his ripped to shreds like Ronnie used to be 4-5 weeks out from the O. Those crisp veins on the sides of the upper arms and delts....

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2014, 08:03:48 PM »
He looks yellow, tired and beaten. That same look Nasser had in Egypt on his last pics

This pic still amazes me.  To think this dude is in the elite 1 percent for bb genetics is incredible to me.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2014, 09:07:44 PM »
This pic still amazes me.  To think this dude is in the elite 1 percent for bb genetics is incredible to me.

Wrong ....

Not many guys will abuse drugs the way he did..... (not even 1 percent among pro Bodybuilders )

He was in the "Elite I don't give a fuck about health group for many years though .

The guy even had an ambulance ready after shows that's how elite-insane he was......lucky to walk away alive (not healthy) but alive.

WoooSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2014, 09:08:50 PM »
Wrong ....

Not many guys will abuse drugs the way he did..... (not even 1 percent among pro Bodybuilders )

He was in the "Elite I don't give a fuck about health group for many years though .

The guy even had an ambulance ready after shows that's how elite-insane he was......lucky to walk away alive (not healthy) but alive.

WoooSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH
the last straw was shitting out one of his kidneys after a show

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2014, 01:03:38 AM »

that's not shalaby on the left
T

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2014, 01:06:20 AM »
Mustafa had a much better physique.
Mr. AZ 2003

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2014, 01:30:08 AM »
Big mofo.

Great Arab genetic

dustin

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2014, 08:45:24 AM »
First tier front double gyno.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2014, 08:51:47 AM »
both are great. 

remember bob chic DESTROYING Mohammed during interviews about his waistline?

TRASHED him.  really tore him up during webcasts.  brutal.  But despite the venom, he was technically right - wide waist on the dude.  Ramy has a smaller waist and is taller too.