Author Topic: money means nothing to women  (Read 3539 times)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: money means nothing to women
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2014, 07:33:26 PM »
wider than heath, bigger calves than Wolf, bigger arm than Kamali & way taller than Branch!  :-* :-*

Solid post for a newbie
Mr. AZ 2003

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2014, 09:20:48 PM »
The man is using her too... She's like an accessory. Neither are in love

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2014, 11:08:35 PM »
See this dude in my gym from time to time. 3 weeks ago he was front squatting 495 for 10 ass to grass. That's how he injured his knee...

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2014, 11:08:45 PM »
All love...this billionaire is another example, top model as an ex and Salma Hayek now....all based on love at first sight, they couldn't resist his crooked nose and wonky head  ::)

Um. But Salma is rich, too....what, she's gonna date him so she can not only buy one Bugatti, but TWO?

Sometimes women date men who aren't the most attractive. Yeah, money could be it, but it's not unheard of for a woman to overlook a man's appearance.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2014, 01:27:49 AM »
be surprised the amount  of chicks will chose a guy who fucks them better than a guy who looks better.
l

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2014, 03:12:44 AM »

Um. But Salma is rich, too....what, she's gonna date him so she can not only buy one Bugatti, but TWO?

Sometimes women date men who aren't the most attractive. Yeah, money could be it, but it's not unheard of for a woman to overlook a man's appearance.

C'mon, Salma hasn't got a 1/100th of his wealth. His daddy is worth an estimated 9 billion euros. I saw them a few times in trendy places in Paris. The guy's a hobbit and she actually looks much better than I expected. Worse thing is he's not even brilliant at what he does. Whatever push his dad gave him for about 25 years didn't make him independent. I was working for one of their companies when he got fired by daddy to be replaced by Serge Weinberg. What an alpha.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2014, 06:21:22 AM »
All love...this billionaire is another example, top model as an ex and Salma Hayek now....all based on love at first sight, they couldn't resist his crooked nose and wonky head  ::)

That guy may not be a handsome devil, but he's not that crooked to be honest.....  (no homo)

WoooSSSHHHHHHH

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2014, 01:37:35 PM »
A fine example of the core strength that only crossfit can build.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2014, 01:46:42 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2014, 07:29:54 PM »

I get the feeling we're just wasting our breaths & ruining our manicures, talking & typing to empty walls.
These guys obviously have their minds made up.They'll never get it. I guess they get comfort to think like this.
It's looking like only a woman can understand the heart of another woman.
People seem always so quick to assume the worst.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2014, 07:48:26 PM »
be surprised the amount  of chicks will chose a guy who fucks them better than a guy who looks better.

:P

They say if you can't dance, ...you should learn how to sing WELL!
You'd be surprised the amount of older men who've taken vocal training.

The bottom line is in every relationship, both parties bring things to the table. The list of attributes is endless, ...charm, humour, wit, personality, looks, virility, compassion, knowledge, joie de vivre, empathy, finances, friendship, mutual interests, common goals, experience, etc., etc., etc., Just because someone is young & beautiful, or older & wealthy shouldn't mean that's the sum total of who they are. What would you call her if she dated a broke ass jacked up body builder? Would you say her only interest was sex? That she was nothing but a nympho? Would you assume she couldn't possibly be attracted to his personality, his charm, or wit, and that TOGETHER, his charm, wit, and humour combined to make him someone to whom she was attracted? Or would she just be a sex fiend interested ONLY in his body & virility?
w