Author Topic: Kerry the anti-semite  (Read 1076 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Kerry the anti-semite
« on: April 29, 2014, 09:57:02 AM »
Israel risks becoming apartheid state if peace talks fail, says John KerryIt is believed to be the first time a US official of Kerry's standing has used the term 'apartheid' in the context of Israel.

The US secretary of state, John Kerry, has warned in a closed-door meeting in Washington that Israel risks becoming an "apartheid state" if US-sponsored efforts to reach an Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement fail.

Kerry said: "A two-state solution will be clearly underscored as the only real alternative. Because a unitary state winds up either being an apartheid state with second-class citizens – or it ends up being a state that destroys the capacity of Israel to be a Jewish state.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/28/israel-apartheid-state-peace-talks-john-kerry

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Kerry the anti-semite
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 10:00:57 AM »
Many here blame Israel for America's problems with the muslims. Others believe we shouldn't support them financially. I agree with the latter point as long as we cut off aid to all Islamic nations.

But, no one can seriously claim that Israel is an apartheid state or that it will become one if it never reaches an agreement with the Palestinians. That is absurd. Beyond stupid.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 11:05:46 AM »
From the administration that royally screwed up the infamous "reset" button:

“Intel is producing taped conversations of intelligence operatives taking their orders from Moscow and everybody can tell the difference in the accents, in the idioms, in the language. We know exactly who’s giving those orders, we know where they are coming from,” Kerry said at a private meeting of the Trilateral Commission in Washington.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 01:19:04 PM »
And to think he was close to being president. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 10:27:52 PM »
Many here blame Israel for America's problems with the muslims. Others believe we shouldn't support them financially. I agree with the latter point as long as we cut off aid to all Islamic nations.

Countries should take responsibility for their foreign policy decisions, regardless of how powerful outside political action committees lobby. In the end, it is the country itself that enacts legislation and their foreign policies.

But, no one can seriously claim that Israel is an apartheid state or that it will become one if it never reaches an agreement with the Palestinians. That is absurd. Beyond stupid.

No comment, ...I'm Canadian.  :P
w

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2014, 10:37:45 PM »

^Israels Bitch^

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 05:10:09 AM »
^Israels Bitch^

HEHEHHEHEH!!

Seems like I touched a nerve on that chump.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2014, 05:12:29 AM »
Kerry is a pos - same as he always has been 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2014, 11:57:28 AM »
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/john-kerry-under-siege-106171.html

LMFAO - this C student was going to be prez remember? 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2014, 03:35:39 PM »
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/john-kerry-under-siege-106171.html

LMFAO - this C student was going to be prez remember? 

I doubt he could have been much worse than the D student who stole the election from him.
w

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2014, 09:17:56 PM »
HEHEHHEHEH!!

Seems like a touched a nerve on that chump.

I've got a nerve your welcome to touch.  No homo on my part.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2014, 10:56:06 PM »
I've got a nerve your welcome to touch.  No homo on my part.

I hope you don't go to Duke?  :P
w

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2014, 03:01:14 AM »
Why put the "jews" into their homeland when you know it will cause eternal conflict... the citizens there have been living under Marshal law since 1948. Israelis are the ultimate pawns in a dirty game, financed by a gullible US ally.

The apartheid claim is bogus. Israel is doing what many western countries would love to do - refuse to acknowledge the unwanted.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2014, 03:24:45 AM »
Israel risks becoming apartheid state if peace talks fail, says John KerryIt is believed to be the first time a US official of Kerry's standing has used the term 'apartheid' in the context of Israel.

The US secretary of state, John Kerry, has warned in a closed-door meeting in Washington that Israel risks becoming an "apartheid state" if US-sponsored efforts to reach an Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement fail.

Kerry said: "A two-state solution will be clearly underscored as the only real alternative. Because a unitary state winds up either being an apartheid state with second-class citizens – or it ends up being a state that destroys the capacity of Israel to be a Jewish state.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/28/israel-apartheid-state-peace-talks-john-kerry

John Kerry IS A JEW.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2014, 03:36:32 AM »
Kerry is technically Anti-khazarian
A

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2014, 05:28:40 AM »
John Kerry IS A JEW.

Ah, I suppose you are referring to his great grandfather marrying some jew. Do you think that's enough to make him a Jew? Please. He neither practices the religion, nor does his actions and words show that he considers himself a Jew.

If that is enough to make him a Jew, then I guess I'm German.