Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling banned for life and fined 2 mil...  (Read 15593 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Sterling banned for life and fined 2 mil...rolling eyessmiley time
« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2014, 05:36:02 PM »
Now this shit is getting bodybuilding-related. UCLA won't take money Sterling gave for kidney research ;D.

And that's why i say FUCK UCLA!!  :D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #151 on: April 29, 2014, 05:37:50 PM »
Now this shit is getting bodybuilding-related. UCLA won't take money Sterling gave for kidney research ;D.

So what if people die of kidney disease, the mans a racist y'all.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2014, 05:40:56 PM »
Jewish is a religion, White is a race!

Ask the Germans that  ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 29, 2014, 05:41:45 PM »
Jewish is an ethnic group and a religion. There's plenty of Jewish atheists. They would not identify as white.

Someone gets it

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #154 on: April 29, 2014, 05:44:00 PM »
his 81 and never used the N word, its unfair.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #155 on: April 29, 2014, 05:53:48 PM »
Yep, he even told her she could sleep with blacks. Doesn't sound racist to me, but the media has gone apeshit with this.

Clippers player salaries last year were $73 million. Sterling pays black men millions of dollars to play for his team, but because of one 5 minute audio recording he gets banned for life and fined. It's also a double-standard because Sterling's white. For example, Ray Lewis was involved in a murder. No ban, but a $250,000 fine. So saying something "racist" is a fine 10 times worse than conspiracy to commit murder?
apples and oranges...due to the fact that sterling is an owner, he has to pay for decent players. He can't pay exceptional players 500k...they'd go elsewhere.

One was tried in a court of law and public opinion. And this right here, is being tried in the court of public opinion...and it may cost him dearly. But, he is 80 yrs old. People will always bring up the Lewis trial, just like you did, for the rest of his life. He could go on and do great things, but people will always bring that up. And I believe he has accepted that....it's life.

And let's not forget, had Sterling learned from the Alexandra Castro escapade, he wouldn't be in this situation. I believe in that situation, his wife sued for monies that Ms. Castro got from Mr. Sterling. And again, in this case as well, there is suit against this new woman for 1.8 million...
Seems like Sterling's wife tries to clean up his messes...his infidelities.

As the saying goes, Justice is blind, and she is a bitch...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #156 on: April 29, 2014, 05:56:08 PM »
Kobe ass raped a teenage girl.
Jason Kidd used his wife for a punching bag.

They went beyond WORDS and made a female's face and/or tush bleed.

If dude gets a lifetime ban for saying his side dish can bang a certain group, but he doesn't want them attending game with her - Then Kidd and Kobe should get way worse than that.  

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #157 on: April 29, 2014, 06:00:44 PM »
Kobe ass raped a teenage girl.
Jason Kidd used his wife for a punching bag.

They went beyond WORDS and made a female's face and/or tush bleed.

If dude gets a lifetime ban for saying his side dish can bang a certain group, but he doesn't want them attending game with her - Then Kidd and Kobe should get way worse than that.  

If you followed the case and still think Kobe raped that girl you're nuts.  I understand the point you are making though and I agree with it.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: April 29, 2014, 06:01:29 PM »
If you followed the case and still think Kobe raped that girl you're nuts.  I understand the point you are making though and I agree with it.
One of his die-hard fans actually got 5 years in state prison for threatening to kill his accuser.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 29, 2014, 06:03:34 PM »
I just can't see that old man taking this whole bullshit situation lying down.

He's 81, a billionaire and a former lawyer.

This is going to one helluva legal battle that very well could come back to bite the NBA in the ass.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #160 on: April 29, 2014, 06:22:31 PM »
One of his die-hard fans actually got 5 years in state prison for threatening to kill his accuser.

Bwahahaha!

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2014, 06:26:37 PM »
Black people are crybabies plain and simple.  If the things said about them weren`t true, they wouldn`t put up such a fuss. 

This ^^

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2014, 06:27:24 PM »
This just in, the Clipper are going to be sold to Al Sharpton.

JK

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2014, 06:29:26 PM »
If you followed the case and still think Kobe raped that girl you're nuts.  I understand the point you are making though and I agree with it.

true, I believe she let him hit it... he took dat ass... she bled and freaked.

But, even his admission "I was banging this blond 19 year old I wasn't married to and things went sideways" - Surely adultery and lying/cover up is equally bad/worse than some dude trying to limit who his mistress could bring to the games of the team he owned.   If "morality" is the clause he broke, then let's kick out plenty of NBA players.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2014, 06:29:33 PM »
This just in, the Clipper are going to be sold to Al Sharpton.

JK

no sponsors.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2014, 06:32:39 PM »
You guys have short memories. This has a precedent. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marge_Schott#Exit_from_ownership

Haha!! Good point!!!

Marge was a great woman.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2014, 06:35:28 PM »
Jewish is a religion, White is a race!

It's a race too

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2014, 07:27:37 PM »
Right, because everyone has to own a business selling fake steroids and lying to gullible idiots while hiding your felony record to understand that the owner of a business can be forced out regardless of if they're elected or not if they violate the rules of their organization.

It's obvious you're an ex con. You have prison yard logic.

you're not equipped for this, tree-hugger. business is not something you're versed in, just tap out.

I've owned businesses, managed businesses, and invested in businesses. Clippers ain't a public company, I assume sterling owns a controlling share, if not 100%. you can't force a man to sell his business. if he were CEO, the board of directors could vote on terminating him, but he's not elected (hired). it's like forcing Sergey and the other guy to sell Google.com..... you can't do it. Sure, you can fire Eric Schmidt (although I believe he's stepped down already... beside the point), but you can't force Sergey and other guy (the owners) to sell.... the same way you can't force zuckerberg to sell his interest in Facebook..... the same way Annaly Capital can't force me to sell my shares because of something other shareholders see me posting on Getbig. that's not how it works kid.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2014, 07:29:28 PM »
you're not equipped for this, tree-hugger. business is not something you're versed in, just tap out.

I've owned businesses, managed businesses, and invested in businesses. Clippers ain't a public company, I assume sterling owns a controlling share, if not 100%. you can't force a man to sell his business. if he were CEO, the board of directors could vote on terminating him, but he's not elected (hired). it's like forcing Sergey and the other guy to sell Google.com..... you can't do it. Sure, you can fire Eric Schmidt (although I believe he's stepped down already... beside the point), but you can't force Sergey and other guy (the owners) to sell.... the same way you can't force zuckerberg to sell his interest in Facebook..... the same way Annaly Capital can't force me to sell my shares because of something other shareholders see me posting on Getbig. that's not how it works kid.
All of that would make a sweet bedtime story if you could find a woman willing to start a family with you. But then they realize you're a psychotic murderer and they change their number.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2014, 07:39:17 PM »
All of that would make a sweet bedtime story if you could find a woman willing to start a family with you. But then they realize you're a psychotic murderer and they change their number.

ok... so we're talking about me dating women now? or are we talking about your complete ignorance as to how business works? there are guys pushing taco carts and guys selling crack on street corners who have better business comprehension than you.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2014, 07:40:38 PM »
ok... so we're talking about me dating women now? or are we talking about your complete ignorance as to how business works? there are guys pushing taco carts and guys selling crack on street corners who have better business comprehension than you.
Yeah? Post their numbers and addresses, I'd like to meet with them and confirm your lunatic theories on business and profit margins.

Your idea of making a killing off a business deal is to stick a glock in some nervous bank manager's face and ask for a higher return on your investment in junk computer stock.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #171 on: April 29, 2014, 07:44:19 PM »
I always wonder about rich and powerful men throughout history they always get taken down by women if they where so smart to make all that money why are they so stupid around women.
;D  The reason they get rich and powerful is the motivation to get women ( most are socially awkward dipshits ) They get the money then the women and the dipshits get exposed . Simple :)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #172 on: April 29, 2014, 08:00:33 PM »
Yeah? Post their numbers and addresses, I'd like to meet with them and confirm your lunatic theories on business and profit margins.

Your idea of making a killing off a business deal is to stick a glock in some nervous bank manager's face and ask for a higher return on your investment in junk computer stock.

you're completely clueless.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: April 29, 2014, 08:01:00 PM »
Can we say "white power" ? Just a question.....my fellow knee grows....?

FILT!
Mr. AZ 2003

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2014, 08:01:43 PM »
you're completely clueless.
You scare the shit out of me dude. Stop this.