Author Topic: Troll hunters  (Read 5115 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Troll hunters
« on: April 29, 2014, 11:49:27 AM »
Right now there is a show on called "troll hunters". Where victims (gays, women) say they have been subject to foul language et cetera.

The host Robert Ashberg is going out IRL and exposes them. The faces are blurred but they get to answer.

One guy said "on the internet sometimes it feels like my duty to tell people they are stupid"  ;D

I haven't seen it but I wonder if you have this in YOUR country too? Most shows are imported..

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Troll hunters
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 11:53:59 AM »
Yes we have this in my country to, as a mather of fact the host name is robert aschberg here to.

In one of the programs (only 10 min i habe seen of the show) there was a troll that didnt care for 5 secs that he was confronted and tought it was his right to troll  and robert the asshole didnt know what to say lol.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 12:05:23 PM »
Yes we have this in my country to, as a mather of fact the host name is robert aschberg here to.

In one of the programs (only 10 min i habe seen of the show) there was a troll that didnt care for 5 secs that he was confronted and tought it was his right to troll  and robert the asshole didnt know what to say lol.

Lol beautiful

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 12:47:01 PM »
Lol beautiful
it was, robert taught that he would own that man with all the proof etc and that the guy would feel sorry for what he didbut like a grade a troll he stood his ground and showed no remorse ..truegetbigger

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 12:49:37 PM »
How do they track those trolls?

Looking up on the presenter, Robert Aschberg is the grandson of Olof Aschberg, a Swedish-Jewish bank entrepreneur.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 12:55:50 PM »
never5 heard of it.

the only 'reality' show worth watching is STORAGE HUNTERS

and yes, i hit lori

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 02:05:53 PM »
If I troll somebody and they show up at my door they better be ready  to fight because i am coming out swinging.

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2014, 02:36:43 PM »
If I troll somebody and they show up at my door they better be ready  to fight because i am coming out swinging.

Yep, me too, Im not going looking for it but if they come to my door there will be fireworks.
And the laws on my side.    ;)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 02:42:30 PM »
loved to have seen this 'troll' shit bricks when woodhouse came a knocking on his front door  ;D

let's be honest though.. t'internet needs its trolls and the amusement they bring 

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 02:48:50 PM »
It was painful when the traditional media (radio, tv) first picked up on the idea of trolls and reported on it. It started with people defacing facebook pages that remembered people who had died etc. They talked about "trolls" like they were some new breed of villain, as if they were informing the public.

Most trolling is harmless and, if done right, hilarious. Mr Angry on bb.com years ago was fucking genius.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2014, 02:52:21 PM »
http://mrangrie.blogspot.ie/2011/01/adventures-of-mr-angry-pt-1.html

Expect to see my face in magazines n sh1t
The other week im in the club sitting at the bar keeping sh1t under control when this guy comes upto me saying i look hot. Im about ready to bust his skull with the iron bar i keep in my jacket when he gave me his card. im like "**** no" but then he starts on about how he aiunt seen sh1t like me in his whole career. Normally its just prettyy boy twigs but he said he was liking the strong ass Polish flavor i was dishing up to the crowds.

Went down to his studio, receptionist 10 is all over me n sh1t, i tell her im there to see this guy and shes like "sorry, this shoot's for teens, mens shoot ius tomorrow" in my head im thinking "damn right, 18 inches son" but i give her a flash of the ivories and tell her who i am. I left her shpocked ass face eyeing me up as i struted into the studio.

Fashion queers are all over me, throwing Armani and Gucci sh1t all over my jacked frame, the frame this sh1t was made for. "Better get the XXXL" one guy says while the other is eyeing me up like im the catch of the day. i ask him if he likes his brain inside his skull and he runs off to a rail like the b1tch he is.

Throw on a leather jacket, damn near tore the sleeve trying to squeeze in my jacked up biceps, pussy assed photographer almost had a heart attack when i started posing. Had top use the wide lens to get me all in one shot. Didnt need makeup n sh1t, classic strong ass good looks girls go widl for and men wish they had.

Guys aer coming in from every room, checkin this sh1t out. Im hearing "de niro meets schwarzenegger" this kid is red h0t", "i hope they are ready for this" and "damn!, hes too jacked for mainstream" all the while im thinking "hell yeah son"

ABout an hour later and im done, musta be about 100 people in the room now, getting the eye from about 20 different girls, theyve got me on the back of a Harley, wearing a wifebeater, badboy sh1t. Get up to leave and im like "im keeping this bike", one pussy assed guy trties to talk sh1t but the others tell him to stfu cause they know the kinda sh1t i mangle on the streets.

Ill be up inside the cover of every major fashion amagzine soon, another quarter mil in the bank, aint sh1t to me.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2014, 02:38:35 AM »
How fragile must you be if you take offence to what a troll says on a internet forum? And go through the lengths to report it and show your face on TV.

If you can't take it on the net how do you even step outside in the morning? They probably don't

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2014, 04:39:03 AM »

Ha, show up at my door and you will staring down the barrel of a rifle.

Its the internet, turn the shit off if it gets annoying. Come into my personal space and the rules change.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2014, 04:41:46 AM »
surely going on troll hunters will just make it worse for the victims lol

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2014, 04:44:04 AM »
Yep, me too, Im not going looking for it but if they come to my door there will be fireworks.
  :o :o :o!! lol!

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 04:48:07 AM »
The only thing left to do(if the show up)  deny everything!!!!

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 04:49:46 AM »
The only thing left to do(if the show up)  deny everything!!!!

your time is allmost up, they will be banging on your door soon.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2014, 05:06:01 AM »
your time is allmost up, they will be banging on your door soon.
:D :D :D :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2014, 08:35:51 AM »
The internet is a living, breathing entity. Many people need a reality check in the type of shit they put into this entity...Trolling helps balance things out.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2014, 09:20:03 AM »
loved to have seen this 'troll' shit bricks when woodhouse came a knocking on his front door  ;D

let's be honest though.. t'internet needs its trolls and the amusement they bring  

Nobody would even give a shit if he was a white athiest liberal who fucked your mom.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

(PM me your mom's contact details.)

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2014, 09:24:05 AM »
loved to have seen this 'troll' shit bricks when woodhouse came a knocking on his front door  ;D

Boxer drives 50 miles because someone told him he was a shit boxer and should retire after he lost his title?

Talk about a fucking pussy, if he had got into a fight he would have been looking at serious jail time.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2014, 09:43:40 AM »
Boxer drives 50 miles because someone told him he was a shit boxer and should retire after he lost his title?

Talk about a fucking pussy, if he had got into a fight he would have been looking at serious jail time.

From memory that was one of the mild tweets the guy sent, I think he threatened him as well

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2014, 09:55:10 AM »

To be fair, he did lose the fight and the title.  Everybody gotta retire sometime.  He seems to be struggling coming to terms with that. 

What's his email?

the trainer

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2014, 09:57:52 AM »
When you troll somebody and they show up at your door and you dont punch them this is what happens to you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2014, 09:58:11 AM »

its not quite as cut and dried as that

you would have to prove the intent of the person turning up

if you came out swinging

also you would have to prove that you reasonably believed the force you used was necessary

this would be for a jury to decide

juries are notorious for making strange decisions

what im basically saying is use a proxy  :D
T