Author Topic: But hey, what difference does it make now?  (Read 1330 times)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Re: But hey, what difference does it make now?
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2014, 11:27:46 AM »
They wouldn't dare impeach the country's first AA president.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2014, 11:50:30 AM »

So you're saying these are not impeachable offenses? Now think about this. Yes, it's a right wing site. Do you think you're going to hear it anywhere else? Are they wrong? Are they lying?

As for ACA (Obamacare because you know they changed the name to make it more appealing) it was done behind closed doors with no republican input during, I believe on recess. As supposedly legal as it was, it was underhanded and cowardly. But it still and always will remain a complete disaster.

Personally, I have no idea whats stopping them. It's frustrating and I've said many times that todays GOP have no balls. At this point, he's gone waaaaay beyond impeachable offenses. A criminal in every sense of the word.  

it's very simple

he hasn't done anything for which they can impeach him

that's what is stopping them

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2014, 11:52:17 AM »
it's very simple

he hasn't done anything for which they can impeach him

that's what is stopping them

They rather Obama go in to the mid terms that the corrupt thug and failed twink he has been exposed to be and gain seats and let Obama just flounder his remaining days. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2014, 01:57:08 PM »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/01/general-we-didn-t-even-try-to-save-american-lives-in-benghazi.html

Disgusting. 

yes, it is disgusting how you never read past the title before posting but then again we know you just need to make another post just to make another post, so you can then make another post

On the evening of the attack a CIA team did get to the U.S. diplomatic compound in time to save all but two U.S. officials: U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens and State Department officer, Sean Smith. That team fought their way back to the CIA annex with other Americans and sustained a low level firefight throughout the evening. A second team from Tripoli arrived in Benghazi after commandeering an airplane and being delayed at the airport. Then, at around dawn, two well-aimed mortar shots killed two more former Navy SEALS, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

A report from the House Armed Services Committee as well as the State Department’s own Accountability Review Board report on the Benghazi incident concluded that no military assets were in place to get U.S. personnel to Benghazi in time. On Thursday, Rep. Howard "Buck" McKeon, the Republican chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, said Lovell was not in a position to comment on military options for the night of the attacks. "BG Lovell did not serve in a capacity that gave him reliable insight into operational options available to commanders during the attack, nor did he offer specific courses of action not taken," he said.

Lovell, who served as the deputy director for intelligence for Africa Command on the night of attacks and was in a secure facility monitoring the situation, agreed that military assets were not in place to get to Benghazi for the initial attack in his testimony

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2014, 02:18:39 PM »
yes, it is disgusting how you never read past the title before posting but then again we know you just need to make another post just to make another post, so you can then make another post

it lasted many hours

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2014, 02:25:31 PM »
it lasted many hours

try reading very slowly this time

A report from the House Armed Services Committee as well as the State Department’s own Accountability Review Board report on the Benghazi incident concluded that no military assets were in place to get U.S. personnel to Benghazi in time. On Thursday, Rep. Howard "Buck" McKeon, the Republican chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, said Lovell was not in a position to comment on military options for the night of the attacks. "BG Lovell did not serve in a capacity that gave him reliable insight into operational options available to commanders during the attack, nor did he offer specific courses of action not taken," he said.

Lovell, who served as the deputy director for intelligence for Africa Command on the night of attacks and was in a secure facility monitoring the situation, agreed that military assets were not in place to get to Benghazi for the initial attack in his testimony

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2014, 02:27:43 PM »
try reading very slowly this time

Initial attack - yes 

But it lasted many hours and they did not even try to help because Choomer was too busy planning his party w Jay Z the next day. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2014, 02:30:36 PM »
Initial attack - yes 

But it lasted many hours and they did not even try to help because Choomer was too busy planning his party w Jay Z the next day. 

I told you to read slowly

try again

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2014, 02:35:05 PM »
I told you to read slowly

try again

I did - what did choomer know and when did he know it? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2014, 05:27:36 PM »
Personally, I have no idea whats stopping them. It's frustrating and I've said many times that todays GOP have no balls. At this point, he's gone waaaaay beyond impeachable offenses. A criminal in every sense of the word. 

Pelosi said "impeachment was off the table" in 2006, I believe.  I think that showed the agreement that "despite torture and some other things which might be legally questionable, we will STFU and let things slide, but you have to let our guy go too".

I bet we'll never see a Nixon or Clinton style impeachment again.  The world is just too competitive, it just makes our country look too weak.  Obama wasn't born here, he let F&F and Benghazi happen... at the very least, there's grounds for LOOKING AT impeachement... but as far as issa is concerned, it's off the table too. 

Presidents are gonna get away with it.  No matter the party.  I'd say impeachment will probably never happen again.  Issa has never even SAID the word, right?  lol.   obama's given him plenty of grounds for at least looking into .  Nope, dude won't touch it.  Newt 1998 would have had Obama deported by now lol.   New GOP class has no balls... they're too busy with the RINO vs TP civil war.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2014, 06:33:16 PM »
Pelosi said "impeachment was off the table" in 2006, I believe.  I think that showed the agreement that "despite torture and some other things which might be legally questionable, we will STFU and let things slide, but you have to let our guy go too".

I bet we'll never see a Nixon or Clinton style impeachment again.  The world is just too competitive, it just makes our country look too weak.  Obama wasn't born here, he let F&F and Benghazi happen... at the very least, there's grounds for LOOKING AT impeachement... but as far as issa is concerned, it's off the table too. 

Presidents are gonna get away with it.  No matter the party.  I'd say impeachment will probably never happen again.  Issa has never even SAID the word, right?  lol.   obama's given him plenty of grounds for at least looking into .  Nope, dude won't touch it.  Newt 1998 would have had Obama deported by now lol.   New GOP class has no balls... they're too busy with the RINO vs TP civil war.

x2

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V