Author Topic: Star Wars: Episode VII - A Force Awakens - info and the trailer  (Read 162230 times)

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - A Force Awakens - info and the trailer
« Reply #900 on: December 22, 2015, 02:23:18 PM »
You do know this isn't real life, right?

Could say the same about you and Getbig. Fuck you. Fuck you.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #901 on: December 22, 2015, 06:25:56 PM »
If you read the novel Darth Plagueis

Interesting theory I read today that I'm believing - Snoke is Plagueis.
Y

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #902 on: December 22, 2015, 06:51:03 PM »
You do know this isn't real life, right?
A

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #903 on: December 23, 2015, 03:06:00 AM »
 Did you see that Clone Wars episode in which he effortlessly killed Oppress and bitch-slapped Maul simultaneously?

I do think that at his best, Maul would've given Vader-in-the-suit a hard time in a lightsaber duel, however.

Sidious embarrassing Maul/Opress

a

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #904 on: December 23, 2015, 05:20:57 AM »
Some real nerds in this thread...I just went and to see it last night and was happy.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #905 on: December 23, 2015, 07:04:24 AM »
Some real nerds in this thread...I just went and to see it last night and was happy.

Did you a get a blowjob during the film?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #906 on: December 23, 2015, 07:10:05 AM »
Oh snap!  :D
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #907 on: December 23, 2015, 07:15:19 AM »
Y

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #908 on: December 23, 2015, 07:17:52 AM »
the force was pretty strong in rey.  will luke train her to the point she will be similar to satele in the old republic?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #909 on: December 23, 2015, 06:44:49 PM »
Even though the Star Wars universe isn't "real", it has it's own rules and internal logic like every other fictional universe.

"It's real to Nerds, DAMMIT!!!"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #910 on: December 24, 2015, 05:06:57 AM »

No, to many people in the theater so my girl got shy.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #911 on: December 24, 2015, 05:43:13 AM »

not quite happy since the girl is a mudshark in the making
T

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #912 on: December 24, 2015, 01:17:31 PM »
Just saw it.

Whatever.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #913 on: December 25, 2015, 07:44:15 AM »
Just saw it.

Whatever.

Guessing you didn't get a blowjob then?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #914 on: December 25, 2015, 09:07:59 AM »
Saw it yesterday.  Even with all the PC/ diversity/ feministic/ liberal crap that Disney injects into every one of it's movies, I still found it enjoyable and better than any of the prequels.

Harrison can still pull it off, but Carrie Fisher (even with the weight loss) looked bad/old from years of smoking, drugs and booze.  Her voice has been greatly affected too.

When I saw the previews it seemed like the Hebrew would not fit into the story, but he was actually pretty good.  

The villains were there, but nowhere near at intimidating as Vader and the Emperor were.

Don't blink or you might miss Mark Hamill.

My Star Wars nerd rating =  8/10 stars.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #915 on: December 25, 2015, 10:28:53 AM »
Guessing you didn't get a blowjob then?
only CalvinH plays prison style at the movie theater bah :D
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #916 on: December 25, 2015, 01:15:08 PM »

not quite happy since the girl is a mudshark in the making

Don't worry, the Jedi order prohibits her from taking any cock.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #917 on: December 25, 2015, 04:38:37 PM »
The movie has a 95% approval rating on rotten tomatoes from critics.  That's an extremely well reviewed movie.  There will always be the occasional person that it doesn't connect with.

Saw it today - MOS - you will love it.  It was extremely well done and cast (sorry to disappoint EDB).

It mixed in the correct blend of nostalgia, humor, story and action, although they did bend a bit heavy in the direction of the old movies.

The movie definitely fits as the next chapter to the original trilogy.  I thought it was great.

Just got home from seeing it.   You were right. ..I loved it!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #918 on: December 25, 2015, 07:24:24 PM »
Just got home from seeing it.   You were right. ..I loved it!

You must have received a blow job during it.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #919 on: December 25, 2015, 07:28:49 PM »
Saw it yesterday.  Even with all the PC/ diversity/ feministic/ liberal crap that Disney injects into every one of it's movies, I still found it enjoyable and better than any of the prequels.

Harrison can still pull it off, but Carrie Fisher (even with the weight loss) looked bad/old from years of smoking, drugs and booze.  Her voice has been greatly affected too.

When I saw the previews it seemed like the Hebrew would not fit into the story, but he was actually pretty good.  

The villains were there, but nowhere near at intimidating as Vader and the Emperor were.

Don't blink or you might miss Mark Hamill.

My Star Wars nerd rating =  8/10 stars.

Hateful Eight is a better movie.

No way SWFA (Oblivion is more re-watchable, and TET is more interesting than new Death Star.) should be nominated for best movie the year by the academy. It must be a Jew thing with Abrams.

The movie looked and felt rushed!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #920 on: December 25, 2015, 07:53:58 PM »
Saw SW7 The Force Awakens today with my boo.

Good movie, definitely ways better then any of the prequels. Still missing the beat and the feel of the originals due to mismatched scenes, music and character development.

This movie tried to reboot the Death Star super weapon and the legendary "Death Star attack run" but failed...just couldn't pull of the same feel. Episode IV had the tension, the scenery and the music in the final moments before Luke finally lit up the Death Star. This movie had none of that.....quantity over quality. More explosions, more x-wings more stormtroopers flying around but none of the authentic emotional appeal.

Somewhere around a B+ on Star Wars scale. The black dude turned out alright; as Finn put it and I am paraphrasing; "The First Order is ruthless and they will hunt us down and wipe us out. I just want to save myself and Im outa here."
all drugs - TPPIIP

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #921 on: December 25, 2015, 08:34:45 PM »

Good movie, definitely ways better then any of the prequels. Still missing the beat and the feel of the originals due to mismatched scenes, music and character development.

This movie tried to reboot the Death Star super weapon and the legendary "Death Star attack run" but failed...just couldn't pull of the same feel. Episode IV had the tension, the scenery and the music in the final moments before Luke finally lit up the Death Star. This movie had none of that.....quantity over quality. More explosions, more x-wings more stormtroopers flying around but none of the authentic emotional appeal.

Somewhere around a B+ on Star Wars scale. The black dude turned out alright; as Finn put it and I am paraphrasing; "The First Order is ruthless and they will hunt us down and wipe us out. I just want to save myself and Im outa here."

Anything was better then the sequels tho
A

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #922 on: December 25, 2015, 11:03:01 PM »

If you have the syfy channel see Attack the Block on Sunday morning.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1478964/?ref_=nv_sr_2

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #923 on: December 27, 2015, 02:09:00 PM »
Finally saw it.  Abrams turned it it into a non stop action film. Not as much drama or storyline to it. The brew was actually good and funny. So he's basically the new Han Solo.  The chick was annoying. Still no clue who she is or why she has the force.  Another Death Star ? If the fucker takes an hour to charge why not just have it charged and ready to go? Snoke needs better cgi. Looks like a drawn in cartoon animation. So he's some sort of giant supreme person we've never heard of?  The whole sky walker scene was horrible.  Was that the storyline ? So he's now the new Yoda? Just as Yoda failed to train anakin, Luke failed to train kylo.  Not sure how your u can travel light speed and slam the breaks and not snap your neck? Essentially we'll learn more about the chick, the brew will be the new rebellion leader.  Luke is Yoda and kylo will complete his training to become a sith lord. 
The movie was entertaining but lacked the mythology and magic the original Star Wars had. I wouldn't stop to watch this again or even think about it. Kind of forgettable. 
The film was rushed.  They tried to pack way too many explosions in 2 hours. The start felt like a scene from terminator. The movie needed more of a story and less things blowing up.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #924 on: December 27, 2015, 07:24:43 PM »
Ewan McGregor reprised his role as Obi-Wan to say, “Rey … these are your first steps.” But the beginning of the phrase, the word “Rey,” is actually the voice of Alec Guinness, taken from a line when the late actor said the word “afraid.” So, Rey actually hears both the young and the old Obi-Wan encouraging her in this scene.

Be Mindful of Spoilers

30 Things You Definitely Missed In “The Force Awakens”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/star-wars-surprises?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=BuzzFeed%201222&utm_content=BuzzFeed%201222+CID_9aae52722b7a9d5bc8922c37f93bf161&utm_source=BuzzFeed%20Newsletters&utm_term=.un7W5b8d9#.qy4vYNWP3