Author Topic: Question for OTH regarding DNP  (Read 3742 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Question for OTH regarding DNP
« on: April 29, 2014, 05:25:38 PM »
Do any of your pro buddies actually use this? How common is it nowadays?

Anyone else feel free to share as well  8)

whitewidow

Re: Question for OTH regarding DNP
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 06:09:31 PM »

I honestly have never used it but I know many who have used it.It is very  awful stuff from what most have told me.I know a few guys who had to go to the ER due to DNP.
Their BP was through the roof and were on the verge of a stroke. It does work but you have to be very careful, sometimes if your running alot of AAS you will literally start overheating.
DNP is for the lazy-IMO. It is not really needed if you have a badass cardio and a great diet and know how to cycle your AAS.

I think alot of people  exagerate how bad DNP really is.Not that many people die from DNP usage but it does happen. DNP is only real bad if you don't know how to use it correctly. This is one substance I would tell everybody to stay away from DNP especially if they are not making money off the sport. If you start at a real low dose of DNP and slowly taper up that is the only way I would recommend using DNP. Never start on the recommended dosage always start low and taper up till you get comfortable using DNP then in no time you can comfortably use the recommended usage.

DNP is definately the strongest and best fat burner from what I hear but is also the most dangerous. Many of the top bodybuilders get in competition shape without using DNP or a huge amount of any fat burners. I keep repeating myself but nothing anybody should be using unless they are making money off the sport. DNP is not as dangerous as the media makes it out to be but it can be dangerous to guys who do not know how to use it correctly. Way better and safer ways to get shredded. Matt cahill did 2 years in federal prison for selling DNP online to some chick in highschool and she decided to end her life and used the DNP to do it she had a severe image problem

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 06:18:15 PM »

I honestly have never used it but I know many who have used it.It is very  awful stuff from what most have told me.I know a few guys who had to go to the ER due to DNP.
Their BP was through the roof and were on the verge of a stroke. It does work but you have to be very careful, sometimes if your running alot of AAS you will literally start overheating.
DNP is for the lazy-IMO. It is not really needed if you have a badass cardio and a great diet and know how to cycle your AAS.

I think alot of people  exagerate how bad DNP really is.Not that many people die from DNP usage but it does happen. DNP is only real bad if you don't know how to use it correctly. This is one substance I would tell everybody to stay away from DNP especially if they are not making money off the sport. If you start at a real low dose of DNP and slowly taper up that is the only way I would recommend using DNP. Never start on the recommended dosage always start low and taper up till you get comfortable using DNP then in no time you can comfortably use the recommended usage.

DNP is definately the strongest and best fat burner from what I hear but is also the most dangerous. Many of the top bodybuilders get in competition shape without using DNP or a huge amount of any fat burners. I keep repeating myself but nothing anybody should be using unless they are making money off the sport. DNP is not as dangerous as the media makes it out to be but it can be dangerous to guys who do not know how to use it correctly. Way better and safer ways to get shredded. Matt cahill did 2 years in federal prison for selling DNP online to some chick in highschool and she decided to end her life and used the DNP to do it she had a severe image problem

Wow! Good stuff WW.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 06:56:35 PM »
Wow! Good stuff WW.

Yes, WW is very knowledgeable.......unde rrated poster.

There's a lot of conflicting reports about the stuff.  On one hand, people act like its poison with the side-effect of fat loss.  But I've also read some convincing arguments indicating that the risks are exaggerated...I feel like people think "it makes you feel like shit, so it must be terrible for you", which isn't always the case.

The only side effect that seems to confirmed is cataracts, which seems to occur in 5% of users or so...certainly nothing to sneeze at though.

I would probably never take it BUT I think the best approach is to take a smaller dose for longer, something like 200mg/day.   Healthy or not, that dose seems to keep the lethargy/sweating at manageable levels

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 07:42:06 PM »

There's a lot of conflicting reports about the stuff.  On one hand, people act like its poison with the side-effect of fat loss.  But I've also read some convincing arguments indicating that the risks are exaggerated...I feel like people think "it makes you feel like shit, so it must be terrible for you", which isn't always the case.

The only side effect that seems to confirmed is cataracts, which seems to occur in 5% of users or so...certainly nothing to sneeze at though.

I would probably never take it BUT I think the best approach is to take a smaller dose for longer, something like 200mg/day.   Healthy or not, that dose seems to keep the lethargy/sweating at manageable levels

that's 1.25 people out of 25. lol.. fuck that.

never used dnp.. never needed to.. never curious to try it.

I wouldn't mind the 'it's bad for you' as much as the 'makes you feel like shit'. lol

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 07:47:17 PM »
that's 1.25 people out of 25. lol.. fuck that.

never used dnp.. never needed to.. never curious to try it.

I wouldn't mind the 'it's bad for you' as much as the 'makes you feel like shit'. lol

Horrendous odds LOL

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 07:48:09 PM »

Anyone else feel free to share as well  8)

this is going to come as a shocker but non of the pros I know use it, I know of only one pro who uses it from the US and another from Europe but the Canadian guys don't, not very big down here.

We love ephedrine though and we eat it like Candy, lol and we can buy it at the supplement store. WW post is pretty spot on.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 02:47:52 AM »

That is what I did a few times. At that dose the sides are minimal (except the yellowing), but results are good enough. Would be doing it right now if I could get my hands on it. I actually like how it makes me feel -- the constant heat is very nice, if kept within normal parameters. Wearing a t-shirt in winter: good. Sweating through a shirt in winter: bad.

Also: there are many things that make me feel much worse. Even low dose stimulants wreck me, cannot take caffeine (200 mg/day ruins me), cannot take any ephedrine/DMAA/... I'd take a bit of lethargy over shaking like a leaf, not sleeping, losing physical coordination and staring wide-eyed at a wall all day.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 04:28:45 AM »
That is what I did a few times. At that dose the sides are minimal (except the yellowing), but results are good enough. Would be doing it right now if I could get my hands on it. I actually like how it makes me feel -- the constant heat is very nice, if kept within normal parameters. Wearing a t-shirt in winter: good. Sweating through a shirt in winter: bad.

Also: there are many things that make me feel much worse. Even low dose stimulants wreck me, cannot take caffeine (200 mg/day ruins me), cannot take any ephedrine/DMAA/... I'd take a bit of lethargy over shaking like a leaf, not sleeping, losing physical coordination and staring wide-eyed at a wall all day.

How long would you take it for?  Were you still able to exercise & otherwise function normally?  How much weight would you end up losing?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2014, 04:47:23 AM »
How long would you take it for?  Were you still able to exercise & otherwise function normally?  How much weight would you end up losing?

Longest I've used 200 mg/d is about 8 weeks. Basically it changes my rate of fat loss from 4 Lbs/month to 8 Lbs/month without any changes in diet or exercise, and no sides besides extra laundry for my wife. ;D So yes, worth it to me.

Would I recommend it to anyone else? No. But I wouldn't recommend GH to anyone either. At least DNP is not teratogenic by itself.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2014, 11:57:32 PM »
I have used DNP a few times. I have to agree with Phreak: low dose equals non existent sides. DNP has no effect on blood pressure/heart rate - it is not a stimulant. The highest dose I went on was 600mg, which wasn't horrible, but I did start sweating profusely just watching TV.

If you look up DNP on google scholar, someone has a patent on it as a fat loss drug treatment where the subject would take 250mg DNP eod while taking 100mcg of T3 ed - DNP supposedly (I haven't tested) suppresses thyroid.

Thing with DNP is that you won't look good until a week after you finish your cycle as DNP makes you hold a ton of water. I literally dropped 9 lbs within a week of stopping with no change in diet/exercise.
Do Work.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2014, 04:09:59 AM »
Wow thanks for the info bro

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2014, 05:01:15 AM »
Longest I've used 200 mg/d is about 8 weeks. Basically it changes my rate of fat loss from 4 Lbs/month to 8 Lbs/month without any changes in diet or exercise, and no sides besides extra laundry for my wife. ;D So yes, worth it to me.

Would I recommend it to anyone else? No. But I wouldn't recommend GH to anyone either. At least DNP is not teratogenic by itself.

If I need to lose weight I can lose 15-20 lbs in a month just dieting,wokring out and doing insane cardio. I use no Thyroid drugs, No fat Burners, No DNP just straight diet , small amounts of gear and alot of training but I do droip my training down to 3-4 times a week and focus more on cardio on my ohter wirk-out days. It can definately be done without all the thyroid meds,MMoladex,clomid,

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2014, 06:32:24 AM »

If I need to lose weight I can lose 15-20 lbs in a month just dieting,wokring out and doing insane cardio. I use no Thyroid drugs, No fat Burners, No DNP just straight diet , small amounts of gear and alot of training but I do droip my training down to 3-4 times a week and focus more on cardio on my ohter wirk-out days. It can definately be done without all the thyroid meds,MMoladex,clomid,
You'd need to be in a 2000+ kcal deficit for 30 days to achieve that. Really? Maybe if you did 4 hours of cardio daily and ate less than 500 kcal. But then you would be just as insane as someone taking high dose DNP, and being just as unhealthy -- just in a different way.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2014, 11:51:39 AM »
You'd need to be in a 2000+ kcal deficit for 30 days to achieve that. Really? Maybe if you did 4 hours of cardio daily and ate less than 500 kcal. But then you would be just as insane as someone taking high dose DNP, and being just as unhealthy -- just in a different way.

cut your carbs and you'll drop water as well. if I don't get a certain # of kcals over a couple days i'll drop 10lbs easy, another 10lbs of bf isn't hard in 30days.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2014, 02:58:26 AM »

Honestly some days I ate barely anything! maybe 500 calories and 8oz of water a day. Plus I detoxed out all the chemicals in my body for a few days so I lost alot of water weight. It was a absolute nightmare but it is possible. If I told you guys I ate nothing for a few days just drank a little bit of water you probably wouldn't believe me but that is what I did. I def don't think it was safe but don"t think it was worse then taking DNP. Although I have never taken DNP. I am more used to just not eating barely anything and rinking 8 ounces of water a day and still doing light work-outs and cardio.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2014, 03:46:17 AM »
Honestly some days I ate barely anything! maybe 500 calories and 8oz of water a day. Plus I detoxed out all the chemicals in my body for a few days so I lost alot of water weight. It was a absolute nightmare but it is possible. If I told you guys I ate nothing for a few days just drank a little bit of water you probably wouldn't believe me but that is what I did. I def don't think it was safe but don"t think it was worse then taking DNP. Although I have never taken DNP. I am more used to just not eating barely anything and rinking 8 ounces of water a day and still doing light work-outs and cardio.
Damn, I could never get past 60 hours of fasting!  :o

I'd never say that DNP would have been safer, but your regimen also doesn't sound too healthy. Ah well, all extremes are bad. As long as it is an informed risk people should do what suits them.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2014, 04:08:28 AM »
Like WW said, unless you're a competitor and/or make money out being ultra low BF then steer clear. Some people on 15%bf start using all sorts of t3's and dnp's and clen's...its stupid, I get to 8/7% easy without killing myself, just cardio and low carb, bit of patience and will power.
S

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2014, 04:40:06 AM »
cut your carbs and you'll drop water as well. if I don't get a certain # of kcals over a couple days i'll drop 10lbs easy, another 10lbs of bf isn't hard in 30days.
Plus 6g+ of gear will help...  ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2014, 04:05:20 AM »
Damn, I could never get past 60 hours of fasting!  :o

I'd never say that DNP would have been safer, but your regimen also doesn't sound too healthy. Ah well, all extremes are bad. As long as it is an informed risk people should do what suits them.

Honestly I had to do this because i was flushing Drugs(Opiates and xanax out of my body) and anybody who has been there knows you don"t feel like eating, you can barely drink water and if you do it is hard to keep it down. I had stomach discomfort it was more like a 6 day fast-no joke. I just did not feel like eating. I could barely drink a little water. After about 10 days I started lifting weights on top of the small amount of cardio I was doing.

When I went into the doctors office the next month(it had been 28 days since last visit I had lost a easy 20 lbs. It was not a healthy way at all I just got by doing this method because my body was detoxing the drugs out of my system. Opiates make you retain water so when you detox you lose all the water plus you lose any backed up stomch vile. I had the worst upset stomach. I have not tried DNP but yes both or not the way to go. If you are healthy and off drugs I still think you can easily loose the needed weight naturally without DNP.

Right now I am pretty healthy! (not 100% drug free)  but almost there and I could easily drop 20 lbs in a month if I wanted too. It def would be a nightmare but I could do it.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2014, 05:38:50 AM »
Honestly I had to do this because i was flushing Drugs(Opiates and xanax out of my body) and anybody who has been there knows you don"t feel like eating, you can barely drink water and if you do it is hard to keep it down. I had stomach discomfort it was more like a 6 day fast-no joke. I just did not feel like eating. I could barely drink a little water. After about 10 days I started lifting weights on top of the small amount of cardio I was doing.

When I went into the doctors office the next month(it had been 28 days since last visit I had lost a easy 20 lbs. It was not a healthy way at all I just got by doing this method because my body was detoxing the drugs out of my system. Opiates make you retain water so when you detox you lose all the water plus you lose any backed up stomch vile. I had the worst upset stomach. I have not tried DNP but yes both or not the way to go. If you are healthy and off drugs I still think you can easily loose the needed weight naturally without DNP.

Right now I am pretty healthy! (not 100% drug free)  but almost there and I could easily drop 20 lbs in a month if I wanted too. It def would be a nightmare but I could do it.

I am 180lb and 5'8. A ketogenic diet will take me down to 170 within a week. I think I could lose the 10 extra lb in 3 weeks no problem. An hour in a hot tub would take away 5lb

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2014, 06:36:49 AM »
I am 180lb and 5'8. A ketogenic diet will take me down to 170 within a week. I think I could lose the 10 extra lb in 3 weeks no problem. An hour in a hot tub would take away 5lb

Very true. Hot tubs,saunas. I try to stay out of steam rooms because i have seen some weird shit going on in there-lol well not really that funny but no way would I ever go into another steam room just hotub and sauna. Also the higher your intensity is the more your body is going to burn fat as long as your heart rate is in the burning fat region. This is wyhy I like doing alot of wind sprints for cardio after I do my half mile as fast as I can go. I really only do maybe 25-30 minutes of cardio any more really isn't needed for me yet.

I also lift real high intensity especially if I am training alone however I love having a training partner but when I have a training partner it seems my time between sets is way longer then the 15-30 seconds I like to keep it at with a training partner it can be 45-seconds to a minute because they are also doing the same routine so actually it can be over a minute before I do my next set. Bottom line DNP and other fat burners are really not needed. I can understand some fat burners or pre-workpout drinks every once in awhile but definately not something you want to be using daily. If you can gain wait fast! (you can also lose weight fast).

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2014, 09:21:16 AM »
I've got tons of DNP experience... but since I how to actually eat and train to properly cut.. I've never looked back.

The reason I stopped it is the allergic reaction, in the beginning I only got it a few times, then I used to get it ALL the time and it left darkened spots on the skin in a few areas.. couldn't get rid of it since and it's laways the SAME spots that flare up. Ketotifen didn't even do it justice (you start itching the spots darken etc). So ever since I don't want that.

Anyways.. most guys go for either this: 200mg 3-4 weeks. 400mg one week to two weeks... or the blast guys 600mg for a week.

I've stupidly done 800mg (crystal) and yeah I had to lock myeslf for a few days in a room with AC 247 I was so hot.. it was the biggest mistake of my life.

The wise thing is to start 200mg and tapper, it takes like 3 days to build up. So idiot newbs think OH I FEEL NOTHING and they start bumping up... then they realize oh shit... and it stays in you for 3 days (accumulates) and you're screwed.

Taking all sorts of antioxidants is a must. Vitamin C, E, I forget that other one against cataracts...

Side effeects besides heat is yellowing (not jaundice) of eyes and everything literally (temporarily).. but the worst is the allergic reaction which I don't want no more.

It works and works damn well, its unbearable for some, I mean ppl here complain of clen lol.. so... this is next level. If you think tren sweat bothers you, this will be the most brutal experience you ever had.

Uhm... it works... by stopping the ATP process in some shape or form, a metabolic poison that literally causes fat to just release and release and circulate in your blood and makes your core temperature and metabolism through the roof.

Hydration must be through the roof, drink drink drink water... I remember reading one dude who used to regularly go into the desert (survival hobby) and he said the dehydration from desert doesnt come close to dnp.

So water is of utmost importance....

Another side effect is bloating the hell up... badly... so you wont see the results until after over a week of cessation when water drops and you pee it all out. BUT from the inside you are going to be dehydrated so bad.. its funny how that works.

It works so damn well but I havent used it in over two years and dont intend to ever again.

I've been consistently lean without dnp and leaner than ever ever since... Learn to eat and train. I also NEVER use t3 and never intend to. Only EC pre workouts and if i am really into it clen... 50-100mcg even 50mcg does the job for me. Eating is the most important part to being and staying lean... No amount of drugs can fix your shit diet.. even if it seems they are.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2014, 11:26:23 AM »
Great post Ahmed.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2014, 11:39:17 AM »
tons of great info in this thread, better then I would know since I am not experienced with this particular compound. indeed good post Ahmed :)