Author Topic: wow so the guy that kills the two teen home invaders is now going to prison  (Read 6882 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
America, a paradoxical place, George Zimmerman is let go and then there is this poor prick protecting his home from home invaders doing a life sentence.  America needs to sort it's shit out.
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
the audio from the tape recorder he had recording during the robbery / shooting

http://www.startribune.com/audio/257238931.html

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
the audio from the tape recorder he had recording during the robbery / shooting

http://www.startribune.com/audio/257238931.html
he sounds like a total nutjob from that audiofile

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
he sounds like a total nutjob from that audiofile
He may be a nutjob, but UNTIL THIS INCIDENT he was a law abiding nutjob minding hIs own business in his own house on his own private property.  Enter another mans house uninvited,you enter at YOUR OWN RISK !!!
V

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Give this man a medal. I'm glad he put those thugs down. I'm tired of these thugs getting away with crimes. Mommy and daddy should've did a better job raising these animals that belonged in a zoo.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Give this man a medal. I'm glad he put those thugs down. I'm tired of these thugs getting away with crimes. Mommy and daddy should've did a better job raising these animals that belonged in a zoo.
Agreed.  I think once you break into someone`s house, you give up your rights to life.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
He may be a nutjob, but UNTIL THIS INCIDENT he was a law abiding nutjob minding hIs own business in his own house on his own private property.  Enter another mans house uninvited,you enter at YOUR OWN RISK !!!
im all fir the right to defend you at your own home  but lets say you hear a window shatter, you pick up your gun and at the saöe moment the intruder enters your dark bedroom you shoot 2-3 rounds, so far so good, but when you turn on the light you can see its a 18 year old girl who is clearly not a threat anymore cause she is laying there in her own blood asking you to call the paramedics, instead of doin that you shhot her piint blank in the head.

ok or not ok?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
Agreed.  I think once you break into someone`s house, you give up your rights to life.
even 7f you clearly are not a threat anymore  you would  think its ok to execute one instead of calling the cops?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
even 7f you clearly are not a threat anymore  you would  think its ok to execute one instead of calling the cops?

The home invader was no longer a threat.  There was no need to execute him. 
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

I agree... however, I must admit, standing over someone and executing them would be a bit much if that's what happened.

Personally though, Fuck it... If I was on the Jury I'd never convict him... He didn't walk into THEIR house.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
America, a paradoxical place, George Zimmerman is let go and then there is this poor prick protecting his home from home invaders doing a life sentence.  America needs to sort it's shit out.

Ah, Zimmerman is a minority, Hispanic.  So he gets a free pass.  This guy is white.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
im all fir the right to defend you at your own home  but lets say you hear a window shatter, you pick up your gun and at the saöe moment the intruder enters your dark bedroom you shoot 2-3 rounds, so far so good, but when you turn on the light you can see its a 18 year old girl who is clearly not a threat anymore cause she is laying there in her own blood asking you to call the paramedics, instead of doin that you shhot her piint blank in the head.

ok or not ok?
Oscar Pistorius says thats "Just Fine"

V

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
Oscar Pistorius says thats "Just Fine"

;D