Author Topic: Obamanomics leads to China surpassing USA economy for 1st time ever.  (Read 1763 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obamanomics leads to China surpassing USA economy for 1st time ever.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 05:34:59 AM »
Bump for libfags

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 05:59:05 AM »
U.S. Economy Barely Grew in First Quarter
The American economy slowed drastically in the first quarter of 2014, as wintry weather depressed corporate spending and housing sector activity, while smaller additions to inventories by farmers and businesses also held back growth.
At an annualized rate of 0.1 percent, the pace of expansion in January, February and March was the weakest since the fourth quarter of 2012, when output barely grew at all. It also represented a sharp deceleration from the level of growth recorded in the second half of 2013, when the economy expanded at a 3.4 percent rate.
The first-quarter pace also fell well short of the 1.2 percent rate of growth expected by Wall Street economists before the Commerce Department announcement Wednesday morning.

READ MORE »
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/01/business/economy/us-economy-barely-grew-in-first-quarter.html?emc=edit_na_20140430

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 06:08:12 AM »
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/d79ffff8-cfb7-11e3-9b2b-00144feabdc0.html#axzz30N3PhJQ3

Obamanomics

China doesn't even have an economy....its a communist state.  Only the very top benefits.  The vast majority of chinese people are living in shack eating food fried from gutter oil. 
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 06:14:00 AM »
China doesn't even have an economy....its a communist state.  Only the very top benefits.  The vast majority of chinese people are living in shack eating food fried from gutter oil. 

There is a growing middle class in China and a burgeoning tech industry.   At this point, China is communist in name only. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 07:00:48 AM »
Always an excuse from the Obama cult of fan boys

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 07:15:54 AM »
Always an excuse from the Obama cult of fan boys
what would the republics have done different if one of them was the preside t to .make sure this would not happen

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 07:20:47 AM »
what would the republics have done different if one of them was the preside t to .make sure this would not happen

Give me a fucking break seriously.   No obamacare, no endless regs on coal etc, no endless talk of wealth redistribution, etc etc

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 07:33:00 AM »
The entire Obama agenda is intended to collapse the country into a third world hell hole.   Its no secret but to those FNG idiots who voted for him. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2014, 07:47:37 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/obamacare-spending-gdp-report-health-care-medicaid-2014-4

F Obama !!!  This pos is the worst thing to have ever happened to this country

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2014, 07:49:51 AM »
Give me a fucking break seriously.   No obamacare, no endless regs on coal etc, no endless talk of wealth redistribution, etc etc
and lol relax nancy it was a serious question

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2014, 07:52:07 AM »
and lol relax nancy it was a serious question

And the answer is ObamaCare - less money in the hands of people who work to fund free shit for welfare people = worsening economy.

I know the cult of Obama refuses to accept this - but we warned everyone for a long time about this.  Its simple math.  Taking from the productive to give to the lazy always ends up the same

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2014, 10:05:33 PM »

Actually, that is no where near accurate. It makes Westerners feel good about themselves, but not true.
China has a vibrant economy, but more importantly, it is self sufficient and has an incredible manufacturing base.
They are also one of the few jurisdictions around the world with enjoy strength to enable it from being strong armed by Washington. It is also a nation where the rule of law actually means something.
w

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2014, 05:53:07 AM »
Actually, that is no where near accurate. It makes Westerners feel good about themselves, but not true.
China has a vibrant economy, but more importantly, it is self sufficient and has an incredible manufacturing base.
They are also one of the few jurisdictions around the world with enjoy strength to enable it from being strong armed by Washington. It is also a nation where the rule of law actually means something.

Where do you come up with this shit? China's whole economy is based on foreign countries setting up shop there and using the slave low cost labor to build there product. What is an actual Chines designed, Chines made product?

I work with a lot of Chinese ex-pats, and they don't share your vision of a workers paradise
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2014, 04:13:14 PM »

Haha. Is that what your media tells you?  :D

Have you been to China? I have. Could easily live there if not for the language issues.

Stop believing the bullshit the Western media spouts. It's all lies.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2014, 04:14:28 PM »
Where do you come up with this shit? China's whole economy is based on foreign countries setting up shop there and using the slave low cost labor to build there product. What is an actual Chines designed, Chines made product?

I work with a lot of Chinese ex-pats, and they don't share your vision of a workers paradise

No the people that run away from their countries for economical reasons are never going to speak highly off their country.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2014, 04:20:07 PM »
No the people that run away from their countries for economical reasons are never going to speak highly off their country.

I'm sure thats the only reason  ::), Pretty sure I haven't seen suicide nets popping up on US companies.........
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2014, 08:53:52 PM »
I'm sure thats the only reason  ::), Pretty sure I haven't seen suicide nets popping up on US companies.........

Pretty sure those are people that can't handle their jobs or lives. Maybe they're better off dead?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2014, 09:05:34 PM »
in china, they have 4 year olds making sneakers, and people get run over by tanks.

that's pretty much what I get from TV. 

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2014, 10:52:12 PM »
Says "poised".

Does not say it has.

Fuck I hate this politics board.

Someone quote me so I can remove my post from this thread.

here you go

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2014, 11:37:52 PM »

I never said it was a worker's paradise. I said they have a vibrant economy with an incredible manufacturing base.
If you don't believe me, feel free to check the labels in your clothing, as well on the goods in your stores.
If the Western nations who import Chinese products go bust tomorrow, and find themselves unable to purchase Chinese made good, China has the ability to turn to her own domestic market for the consumption of her goods.
The US no longer has that luxury. They did when Voelker ran the Fed, but with the out-sourcing, and globalization of the past 2 decades, the manufacturing sector in the USA has been absolutely gutted. You're done. Obama once suggested Americans should learn to speak Spanish, ...but I think you'd all be better off to learn Mandarin
w

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2014, 04:04:33 AM »
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/d79ffff8-cfb7-11e3-9b2b-00144feabdc0.html#axzz30N3PhJQ3

Obamanomics

He is doing lightyears better then Bush, the last time the republican held office he turned a surplus in the great recession.

Also, did you ever think that maybe there is nothing the US can do about China's economy? it's booming and they have way way more people and a much larger workforce. It's inevitable, no matter what any other country does China is on pace to be the premier economy for a long time.

You also spend way more on non economical shit like defense contracts. I suppose if you actually put that money into infrastructure the US would be far better off.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2014, 04:40:00 AM »
I never said it was a worker's paradise. I said they have a vibrant economy with an incredible manufacturing base.
If you don't believe me, feel free to check the labels in your clothing, as well on the goods in your stores.
If the Western nations who import Chinese products go bust tomorrow, and find themselves unable to purchase Chinese made good, China has the ability to turn to her own domestic market for the consumption of her goods.
The US no longer has that luxury. They did when Voelker ran the Fed, but with the out-sourcing, and globalization of the past 2 decades, the manufacturing sector in the USA has been absolutely gutted. You're done. Obama once suggested Americans should learn to speak Spanish, ...but I think you'd all be better off to learn Mandarin

Like I said western nations using the low cost labor, what are the Chinese going to make if the western nations pack up shop and move? Where are all those Chines designed products? Then again maybe your a big fan of knock off's.........
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2014, 03:19:11 PM »
Like I said western nations using the low cost labor, what are the Chinese going to make if the western nations pack up shop and move? Where are all those Chines designed products? Then again maybe your a big fan of knock off's.........

The Chinese will continue to make the same things they make now, ...but perhaps with better quality.

You appear to be under the illusion that all Chinese goods are cheap, because that's all you've seen in the west. It's the same false assumption Westerners had about Russian women, ...that they were all masculine & manly looking, because for a long time, the only Russian women the west saw were Russian athletes during the Olympics. The truth is... Russian women are drop dead gorgeous. The athletes we saw at the Olympics prior to Glasnost were pumped with steroids. And by the same token, China is capable of manufacturing high quality goods. They've been doing it for years. The reason we see cheap Chinese imports, is because that is what the importers want. They want cheap, products, made with the cheapest materials, throughout the entire manufacturing process.

If America stops buying Chinese made goods... if the entire WORLD stopped buying Chinese made goods, Chinese could very easily term to her domestic market for consumption. Her population, well into the BILLIONs trumps a population of 300 million broke Americans who are getting broker by the minute.

America has LOST it's manufacturing sector, and because of that is at a tremendous DIS-advantage.
You must rely on other nations to feed, house & clothe yourselves.
w

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2014, 04:04:20 PM »
The Chinese will continue to make the same things they make now, ...but perhaps with better quality.

You appear to be under the illusion that all Chinese goods are cheap, because that's all you've seen in the west. It's the same false assumption Westerners had about Russian women, ...that they were all masculine & manly looking, because for a long time, the only Russian women the west saw were Russian athletes during the Olympics. The truth is... Russian women are drop dead gorgeous. The athletes we saw at the Olympics prior to Glasnost were pumped with steroids. And by the same token, China is capable of manufacturing high quality goods. They've been doing it for years. The reason we see cheap Chinese imports, is because that is what the importers want. They want cheap, products, made with the cheapest materials, throughout the entire manufacturing process.

If America stops buying Chinese made goods... if the entire WORLD stopped buying Chinese made goods, Chinese could very easily term to her domestic market for consumption. Her population, well into the BILLIONs trumps a population of 300 million broke Americans who are getting broker by the minute.

America has LOST it's manufacturing sector, and because of that is at a tremendous DIS-advantage.
You must rely on other nations to feed, house & clothe yourselves.

The Chinese don't design the product, they build with materials and specs supplied by the designer. The Chines try to reverse engineer other products and the result is sub par.

What domestic market? All those people employed by the foreign companies? What exactly are they going to do for money if they loose their job? The Chines can't even feed the "billions" of people.

I do agree that America has lost its manufacturing sector, and that is a sad state of affairs, but the government make it cheaper for companies to produce product over seas.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ