Author Topic: This is my dream body come true - to look like Mike Mentzer  (Read 24449 times)

Uncle Junior

This is my dream body come true - to look like Mike Mentzer
« on: April 30, 2014, 04:09:23 PM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: This is my dream body come true.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 04:11:17 PM »
He liked his chop too mate.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 04:12:00 PM »
i thought it was generally accepted he built his body with high volume

and later sold the HIT gimmick to make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 04:14:09 PM »
I dont believe in going beyond failure, going to failure until you cant do one more rep on your own is more than enough.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 04:20:31 PM »
as ronny rockel said

no two bodies can be the same

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 04:26:56 PM »
You know Mike was also smoker and party hard like me and also big believer in junk food and adonis principles.

He used to eat like butter scones and croissant or something before show for carb up and laugh at everybody and say "carbs is carbs" or some story like that.

mike also said

"just because something is printed doesnt mean it's true"

similar; i take all these claims with a grain of salt

the HIT story, the ice cream stories

at the end of the day he probably trained with lots of volume and dieted hard like any bodybuilder

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 04:27:11 PM »
I loved his fucking balls

Couldn't resist, sorry.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 04:41:04 PM »
I want to look just like Mike including the tash, this for me is my dream body.

I remember rushing to buy Heavy Duty when I was kid and reading it meticulously.

He was always very unappreciated.

How tall was he, how much he weigh at best?

I heard he pretty much ran Primo and the old good D-bol.

I want to copy him, what should I do and how many year to look like Mike.

I think structurally we are similar.

Mwah
x0x0x

Mike was a good specimen. 5'8", 225 pounds and admittedly 18 5/8" biceps.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 04:43:19 PM »

Image that started me bodybuilding.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2014, 04:46:08 PM »
Hopefully you drop dead soon.  But when you do you won't look like Mike. You are never going to get a decent physique let alone a competitive one that can step on stage with the best.

Wow, over a messageboard?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2014, 04:52:32 PM »
Beautiful man, heart of lion, Arnold cheat send him into depression

Think he might have been headed there anyway.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2014, 04:54:12 PM »

Fuck this look promising, I am 5.9 and half and right now 193lb and prob 15-17% BF probably (or maybe just water make me look fatter??) and I got 17.2 inch guns of peace, so I need just 1.3 inch more for guns and add another 32lb muscle to look like Mike. :D

But why I don't look even close to Mike now and look more like Jason Blaha??????? ??? ??? ??? :(

My arms are over 18" but I'm 6ft2. As someone said above, no two bodies are the same. I could never look like that. Aspiration is one thing, imitation is another.

Trying to look like someone else can only lead to bad things. Take gear in moderation, eat well, train well and see where it lands you. 99.9% of women don't care/notice. Superficially they look at you in clothes - height, shoulder width, ass, dress sense/grooming. An 18" arm and a 16" arm are the same to them - 20" is just freaky. Women talk of tall, dark and handsome, not 18.4" arms, 7% bodyfat and 30" waists.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2014, 04:55:39 PM »
My arms are over 18" but I'm 6ft2. As someone said above, no two bodies are the same. I could never look like that. Aspiration is one thing, imitation is another.

Trying to look like someone else can only lead to bad things. Take gear in moderation, eat well, train well and see where it lands you. 99.9% of women don't care/notice. Superficially they look at you in clothes - height, shoulder width, ass, dress sense/grooming. An 18" arm and a 16" arm are the same to them - 20" is just freaky. Women talk of tall, dark and handsome, not 18.4" arms, 7% bodyfat and 30" waists.
;D

also extra large cock meat

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2014, 04:57:05 PM »
Probably, but imagine you work your whole life for that one moment of glory and you get robbed like that.

I say that was big turning point for him

Filthy sport BB

Oh, it was, but he didn't even place second. Not sure Arnold is the only one to be upset with.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2014, 04:57:32 PM »
Probably, but imagine you work your whole life for that one moment of glory and you get robbed like that.

I say that was big turning point for him

Filthy sport BB

look on the bright side

if he'd have won he would be like dextr jackson, 1 olympia title and soon forgotten

but instead he went mad and so many years later his madness is documented on wikipedia

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 05:01:34 PM »
;D

also extra large cock meat

Yes, and any man that doubts size matters should look around a sex shop for the 4" dido section. He will come out a grey man.

Seriously though, we view people by simple parameters. Does a girl have a good ass, big tits, nice face? This ignores if she has a pouch (lower stomach fat), cellulite, fat neck etc. As people who bodybuild/follow the sport we have obsessive levels of attention to detail. Most people see the 3/4 good/great physical features, we overlook them and focus on the 3/4 weak points physically.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 05:02:43 PM »
Not mad with Arnie but the whole fucking weider organization constantly suck Arnold cock and piss of everyone else.

Just saying if it was me I would get pissed and say fuck this and wanna go do coke and bang whores instead and they fucking ruin great man with their politics and bullshit.

Kinda like what Mike did, but with meth.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2014, 05:08:11 PM »
Disgusted posted the cycle Mentzer recommended during a seminar he attended...it was like 2g test, 1g anabolic (eq/deca/primo) and a hefty dose of orals...3.5-4g total if I recall correctly

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2014, 05:10:33 PM »
Disgusted posted the cycle Mentzer recommended during a seminar he attended...it was like 2g test, 1g anabolic (eq/deca/primo) and a hefty dose of orals...3.5-4g total if I recall correctly

damn

mike not selling bullshit

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2014, 05:13:29 PM »
If true and no bullshit I must try this.

But I hear it was all D-bol and Primo.

Please change avi. Thought booty was considering 4g juice per week.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2014, 05:20:38 PM »
damn

mike not selling bullshit

Excuse me, I have mispoken slightly:

Got a story for ya and I think that I posted it once already. So a buddy of mine went to the Mentzer seminar twice. Once in 94 and 96 if I recall correctly. Not sure which time this was, but he told me that all the guys there were huge. A lot of them were locals who trained in the gym that Mike came to. He told me that they really did train with HIT way which I still kind doubt, but anyway when Mike was done with the seminar there was this other guy who talked about drugs and cycles.  I guess Mike for obvious reasons didn't go into that kinda stuff. So basically what this guy recommended I would imagine thru Mike was this. 2 grams a week of your fav kind of test per week, 1500 mgs of and anabolic like EQ and 30 on and 30 off of an oral like for example Anadrol at 8 PER DAY!!!! LOL Every  8 weeks you took a 4 weeks break off the oils. NOw, you think that someone could grow rather well while doing 2 to 3 sets per muscle group doing a cycle like that one?  :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2014, 05:22:28 PM »
I used to think, a long time back when I started all this, that I wanted to look like this, or that.

20 years later I realised I'm only going to look the best I can look. and in a way, that's better than looking like anyone else, cause there's a satisfaction w reaching your own true potential.

b

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2014, 05:34:26 PM »
My favorite pic ever (quality on this pic not great) but very famous pic this one.

Fucking stunning really.

Exceptional legs like mine.  ;)

I want look like Mike within 2 years.

Possible?

Two yrs you say? Uncle Junior...you gonna have to seriously up the dosage.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2014, 05:37:03 PM »
I guess that's a good, my wider point it that I think the old school look of bodybuilder had more to do with their drug choices or quality of drugs than anything else.

I just want to try look like the old school guys and not fucking Rich Pianna types (no disrespect intended to Rich)

When it comes to Rich Penis all disrespect should be intended.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2014, 05:39:50 PM »
Yeah and sorta similar to what Lee Priest do on booty's chest.

Although in her case she was too irrelevant for anyone to give "two shits"   ;)

So irrelevant that you offered 40K for one night of sex with me.  Just so you can brag on a bb forum that you scored "booty".   ::)