Author Topic: people who work out 15-18 hours a week but dont even look like they lift  (Read 5358 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
do they have a serious mental disease?

more common than you think at gyms

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.

Skinny 20 year old kid at my gym trains everyday for 3-5 hours at a time.  He does not eat a thing while he's there.  Wears the same clothes everyday... he must wash them, does not have B.O.  Puts in a lot of effort, but his body never changes.  Pretty sure he has mental problems.

Training imbeciles are commonplace... you can find them in every gym.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

What about shitty little liars who say they live in cuba and looke like skinny little shits? Die now.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Skinny 20 year old kid at my gym trains everyday for 3-5 hours at a time.  He does not eat a thing while he's there.  Wears the same clothes everyday... he must wash them, does not have B.O.  Puts in a lot of effort, but his body never changes.  Pretty sure he has mental problems.

Training imbeciles are commonplace... you can find them in every gym.

Is his training imbecilic or does he have a solid (but maybe repetitious) plan and just makes no gains?

I think that there are some people that train hard and smart, but just don't get anywhere. And that would be me over the last 10 years.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
What about shitty little liars who say they live in cuba and looke like skinny little shits? Die now.

To be an effective individual troll, I would think that your posts would have to be more cutting and/or more funny. Please see Mr. Foozle for instruction.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
To be an effective individual troll, I would think that your posts would have to be more cutting and/or more funny. Please see Mr. Foozle for instruction.

Well said.

Primary Cocksmith sucks.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

Careful aj or "The Organization" will send you a PM instructing you to stop posting.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Yes, people who work out for so many hours are mental (and prob overtrained to the max)

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
We have all seen these people. They need to UP THEIR FUCKING DOSE or take up basket weaving or some shit.

On a more serious note, the world is full of clueless idiots who get on a treadmill every day like drones yet dont shed any drastic weight and look basically the same year after year.  You can't help people who are too fucking stupid to help themselves and have no will power to 1) educate themselves on how to eat and 2) have the determination to NOT eat whatever they want all the time. The reality is, exercise does almost nothing for weight loss without a calorie deficit and cleaner diet. http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/01/dieting-vs-exercise-for-weight-loss/

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Careful aj or "The Organization" will send you a PM instructing you to stop posting.

I have no beef with the Organization. From time to time, they appear to have (or at least take credit for) taking out the trash. I just think PC isn't doing the troll thing right. He wants to shadow Halo, I get it. But his shit needs to be funnier.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Yes, people who work out for so many hours are mental (and prob overtrained to the max)
these are often the morons who do weird circuit training, drop sets etc and end up occupying 3 benches, 2 machines, and 7 dumbbells at a time

when you take one of their benches they get panic attack reactions

i had an incident like this a week or two ago, this spastic "do you even lift" workout-aholic was again occupying a bunch of equipment, including the only decent incline bench TO USE IT FOR PREACHER CURLS

i tell him to fuck off and use the preacher curl station

he "butbutbuts...." me but I put my music back on and shove his garbage to the side and take over the bench

fucking imbecile

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
I have no beef with the Organization. From time to time, they appear to have (or at least take credit for) taking out the trash. I just think PC isn't doing the troll thing right. He wants to shadow Halo, I get it. But his shit needs to be funnier.

It is one fat ugly sexually conflicted loser who has accomplished jack shit.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
these are often the morons who do weird circuit training, drop sets etc and end up occupying 3 benches, 2 machines, and 7 dumbbells at a time

I would like to thank a former trainer from my gym. He started a cockfit gym elsewhere....

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
It is one fat ugly sexually conflicted loser who has accomplished jack shit.

Haha! Shows how stupid I am. I actually thought that The Organization was an organization. Oh well, nothing on GetBig is as it seems, right Uncle Junior?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
I was gonna ask who trains 15-18 hours per week, then remembered when I have to train at different times during the day I always see the same group of 5-10 people. All natty with no muscles and shitty tattoos (wtf is with stars as tattoos?)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Haha! Shows how stupid I am. I actually thought that The Organization was an organization. Oh well, nothing on GetBig is as it seems, right Uncle Junior?

UJ is a conundrum, I'm unsure of his goals and objectives.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
UJ is a conundrum, I'm unsure of his goals and objectives.

And now there is a Shizzo/UJ alliance blooming which is suspicious and frightening at the same time.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

There is a word for these people.

It's call natty.

the trainer

I am amazed at these twinks I come into the gym and see them working out, I finish my workout session and they are still lifting and they do this everyday I mean dont they feel overtrained how do they sleep I dont get it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I am amazed at these twinks I come into the gym and see them working out, I finish my workout session and they are still lifting and they do this everyday I mean dont they feel overtrained how do they sleep I dont get it.

Same exact thing at my gym  :-X

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Quit your drug use over 2 year and then come talk muscleprogress honeyboys. U will be so depressed I think u cant even train without drugs....

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Walk into Walmart and that's what they would look like if they never went into the gym at all...The gym is helping them hang on by a thread...

That_Dude

• Getbig III

i had an incident like this a week or two ago, this spastic "do you even lift" workout-aholic was again occupying a bunch of equipment, including the only decent incline bench TO USE IT FOR PREACHER CURLS

i tell him to fuck off and use the preacher curl station

he "butbutbuts...." me but I put my music back on and shove his garbage to the side and take over the bench

fucking imbecile

Had this same situation last week these circuit training warriors of under Armour taking up 5 pieces of equipment and half a rack of dumbells. I take the same approach halo if someone is not on the machine or bench they are not using it in my opinion. So I'll use it if I need to and just not remove headphones when the skinny fat circuit training warrior of peace tries to speak

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
10h per week here. Until I clean and jerk more than anabolichalo used to I consider myself a fucking looser. But it takes a lot of fucking time in the gym.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
10h per week here. Until I clean and jerk more than anabolichalo used to I consider myself a fucking looser. But it takes a lot of fucking time in the gym.

I am probably all-in at about 8h/week. At least it's effective these days.