Author Topic: By 2020 MOST Americans will lose health insurance they have now - FU Obama  (Read 385 times)

bears

• Getbig IV
its interesting how the rhetoric will change over the next 10 years because of how full of shit the typical American voter is. 

liberal democrats are now all of a sudden going to be interested in corporate America's bottom line and how the savings will trickle down to the workers in the form of higher wages.

Republicans will call it collusion between government and corporate America claiming that these companies are selfish and greedy for not supplying health care to the American worker. 

And health care will eventually end up costing the exact same as it did in 2006.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The savings will not be passed on to the workers whatsoever - its going to be another gigantic kick in the nuts to the middle class

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/01/upshot/employer-sponsored-health-insurance-may-be-on-the-way-out.html?hp&_r=0

no where in that article does it state that "by 2020 most Americans will lose health insurance they have now"

so once again you are a liar

so in terms you will understand.....FU 333 you lying, bald headed, mentally ill dwarf

BTW - you don't have anything to worry about.  By 2020 you will have had a completed the psychotic break with reality that we are all witnessing on this board and will likely be a ward of the state so you can look forward to free health care for life.   Shit, you can even pretend that Obama collapsed the nation and installed himself as dictator for life

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
no where in that article does it state that "by 2020 most Americans will lose health insurance they have now"

so once again you are a liar

so in terms you will understand.....FU 333 you lying, bald headed, mentally ill dwarf

BTW - you don't have anything to worry about.  By 2020 you will have had a completed the psychotic break with reality that we are all witnessing on this board and will likely be a ward of the state so you can look forward to free health care for life.   Shit, you can even pretend that Obama collapsed the nation and installed himself as dictator for life

By 2020, about 90 percent of American workers who now receive health insurance through their employers will be shifted to government exchanges created by the health law, according to a projection by S&P Capital IQ, a research firm serving the financial industry.

bears

• Getbig IV

By 2020, about 90 percent of American workers who now receive health insurance through their employers will be shifted to government exchanges created by the health law, according to a projection by S&P Capital IQ, a research firm serving the financial industry.

I distinctly remember being corrected by at least 30-40 people over the last 5 years when I said that this is the government taking over the health care system and will force citizens by mandates on the private health care industry to go to the exchange.

they were all very condescending and were hinting at me being anti-poor people and having no compassion for people without health care.  basically they were preyed upon by the liberal advertising machine.

now they all look like fucking idiots and conveniently none of them will remember our conversation and will deny it ever happened if I call them on it.

fucking ridiculous

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

a projection by one group is not a definitive statement of fact

your title is still false and at best misleading

bears

• Getbig IV
a projection by one group is not a definitive statement of fact

your title is still false and at best misleading

ok but lets talk about real life now.  how do you see it going any other way? 

come 2015 I know that I will most likely be forced to go to the exchange.  my rates for my firm are going to increase by AT LEAST 46%.  and again, this is not something I read on yahoo.  this is coming from my blue cross blue shield rep.  it would have happened already in 2014 if the mandates hadn't been extended.

this is nothing else but the government coming in, putting mandates on the health insurance industry in order to force people on the exchange.  this is becoming everything it was promised not to be.

do you think its false and misleading because you actually believe that?  or are you just rooting for Obamacare?