Author Topic: So, ummm, yeah. Gear DOES work...  (Read 3324 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
So, ummm, yeah. Gear DOES work...
« on: May 01, 2014, 06:55:57 AM »
Starting to notice a lot of positive changes. So refreshing after a decade of stalled progress. Even at my "baby dose", things are looking up!

edit: I am at T +6 weeks and counting.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: So, ummm, yeah. Gear DOES work...
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 07:00:12 AM »
Congrats!

The beauty of it is that, at these low dosages, the gains are small but they keep coming. Even at T+7 months I am still gaining. Just a rep here and there every week, but like you after a decade of nothing but regress this is incredibly motivating -- which becomes a positive viscious cycle. :)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 01:06:12 PM »
i also lifted 10 yrs naturally and was about to quit since it was pointless

steroids do work

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 01:59:24 PM »
I trained 30 years natty before running gear at 53. Sad but true.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 02:35:42 PM »

All that time  :'(

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 06:22:17 AM »

Damn. I "only" wasted 23 years. ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 06:41:36 AM »
Damn. I "only" wasted 23 years. ::)

I think that my first 10 years training natty were wasted not because I wasn't on gear, but because I didn't know fuck-all about training, nutrition, diet. Just terrible.

The following decade was just a waste.

The next decade allowed me to get that shit in order and get to my max-natty (not wasted)

Out of 30 years of training, I think a solid 15-20 was a waste.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 07:19:02 AM »
Well you def don't want to start using gear to early. I have been training since I was 13 years old but I didn't know shit about dieting or how to find the correcxt training splits till I was about 20 years old. I always knew you wanted to eat healthy foods and alor of p[reotein but I had no idea how many gramks of protein a day I was suppose to be eating and when I found out I was suppose to be eating 2 grams of protein per pound and eating 6 clean meals a day I was pissed I wasn;t told this earlier in life. Even some of my first trainers I got for free when I joined a gym never mentioned I was suppose to consume that much protein and eat that many meals per day and shoot for a shit oload of calories if I was trying to gain weight.

I was still a pretty strong guy as a teenager even though my diet sucked! I mean when I did eat it was good foods but I just never ate enough.Even when I started eating 6 meals a day (all clean) and taking in about 350 grams of protein I didn't gain very much weight but what I did gain was pure lean muscle tissue.

When I did my first cycle wich was just Oral Turinabol only for 4-6 weeks I was 24 years old and I blew up 9 pounds in the first 3 weeks. After just a few days people noticed I was getting bigger(mainly because my head got a tad bigger) but it was a miracle to only use a mild compound and jump on the scale after 3 weeks and see you have gained 9 pounds. I ran the Oral Turinabol a few more weeks then stopped. I used some clomid and some liquid nolva from IBE and I felt fine.

My next cycle was way more advanced and I decided to use a small dosage of Test depot so I got huge fast! I gained another 18 pounds on top on the nine pounds that never left my body in a few months. I gained the 18pounds in about 3 weeks and I honestly was sitting at 185 lbs wich was alot for me coming from 162 lbs just a few months before I started the gear. I got a alot of looks because I had been going to the same gym for YEARS! and they are not stupid they knew what I was doing. I started feeling a little odd because that is a insane amount of weight to gain and I never imagined I would gain that much weight plus I felt like I was cheating for nothing. I was not doing any shows, no sports I was basically just intrigued by Anabolic steroids and wanted to experiment with them. I did a few more cycles one bfore summer and that one was the strongest cycle I ever did(as far as strength gains goes that cycle gave me the most strength).

Anyway most of you guys know I only use human grade gear when I can get my hand on it and the HGH is getting really expensive some other guy is offering the local guy more money but I ndo have senority and can get the kit if I want it. I am real glad I waited to use AAS for the reasons I listed. My diet was not right till I got 20-almost 21. My traing splits were not right till I got around the same age,

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2014, 07:20:33 AM »
i started a week before turning 25 years

i feel like i started late, but i also feel i didnt have the knowledge and maturity to do it at 20

so yeah, it's not bad :)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2014, 01:15:06 PM »
Started training with weights at 11 years old and didn't do my first cycle until I was 30 about a year and a half ago. More progress in that year and a half than the entire 19 years preceding it. Hence my reluctance to come off!

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2014, 07:32:20 AM »
Only my second week into a very basic test e / deca / and tbol stack. This is my first ever cycle, apart from fucking around on dbol only or when m1t was legal.

Training 12+ years on and off as a natural...so much wasted time, lol.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2014, 08:58:14 AM »
One poorly appreciated aspect of gear is the so-called "3D effect". Until you use, you'll never know what that means. I used to disappear when I turned sideways, now I don't. It's a subtle thing that I am sure only I notice consciously, but it is VERY real.

That, and how quick shoulders round out, at least to my eyes.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2014, 12:48:27 PM »
One poorly appreciated aspect of gear is the so-called "3D effect". Until you use, you'll never know what that means. I used to disappear when I turned sideways, now I don't. It's a subtle thing that I am sure only I notice consciously, but it is VERY real.

That, and how quick shoulders round out, at least to my eyes.

You should go to the smith rack or just get a bench press bar and load it with a few plates on each side. I prefer the smith rack incase you want to lift to failure(most everybody uses the smith rack to do this lift). Do some rear trap shrugs using the olympic bar on the smith rack. I know the bar dosn"t way 45 pounds but it is as big as a Olympic bench press bar and pretty damn close to 35-40 lbs load 1 to 2 45lb plats per side and do some reverse shrugs that will blow out your rear delts and traps in the end you will look way more dimnesional,

also grab some 70's 80's or 100's and do some just regular front dumbbell seated shrugs. Always do some burn sets with lighter weight no matter how much weight you use as long as it is 50 lbs or above you will get a great pump and start getting that 3 dimesional look in your shoulders and your traps will increase. The smaller your waist the more dimesional you will look but when your on gear those Rear shrugs and seated front shrugs will def make you look more cartoon like and more 3 dimensional.Also throw in some side lateral delt move,ments using lighter weight it is easy to fuck your form up on that exercise, People will def be looking at you after a few weeks of doing those reverse shrugs and seated front shrugs and saying DAMN!

For some reason on gear you just tend to get  that 3 dimesional look way easier. It sounds like you are really enjoying your cycle and I am glad you didn't start out on some insane amount. What are your future plans? are you going to up the dose and blast and cruise or are you going to taper off the gear and just do a killer PCT and take some time to get your natural hormone levels back? If you keep the cycles somewhat small your natural Test level will return at a high amount. I kept my first injectable cycle pretty low maybe a tad more then you but I edged off and used clomid,Nolva and a tad bit of DHEA plus I kept up the diet.

I did take about a week off of training because I was training fucking hard when I was on cycle then I started back up and just lifted light weights and did high reps, good old high intensity training with light weights and after 7 months I got bloodwork and my natural Test level was 758 nanogram and the normal level for my age was 220-778 and I was hitting at 758 nanogram wich was amazing because I felt like I lost some sex drive and I felt a little depressed about it. I honestly was scarred as fuck to do the tests but I did them, I did full liver,kidney and every test you could think of and I was healthy in every area.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2014, 06:40:42 AM »
Shoulders blowing up first. My wife came down and was watching me do shoulders and her mouth was slightly open  :P

I am guessing it's working just fine.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2014, 06:49:33 AM »
Shoulders blowing up first. My wife came down and was watching me do shoulders and her mouth was slightly open  :P

I am guessing it's working just fine.
the bad part is now you either have to stay on to maintain or go off and lose it all

aint that a bitch

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 07:12:33 AM »
the bad part is now you either have to stay on to maintain or go off and lose it all

aint that a bitch

I am TRT for life baby!

But yes. I understood the concept of "rental muscles" before I got on. She loves me for so many other reasons (no homo), the muscles are just a very nice bonus for her.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 07:13:40 AM »
I am TRT for life baby!

But yes. I understood the concept of "rental muscles" before I got on. She loves me for so many other reasons (no homo), the muscles are just a very nice bonus for her.
baby mama was happy about the muscles but angry about the drugs

that's pretty much what she said

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2014, 07:58:17 AM »

the imaginary baby in the pretend hospital?  Die now.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2014, 08:50:25 AM »

The wife already knows that I was sniffing around for ways to get on TRT. I just found a supra-legal way to do it.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2014, 10:31:37 AM »
The wife already knows that I was sniffing around for ways to get on TRT. I just found a supra-legal way to do it.
you found a great solution to all this matters

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2014, 07:19:06 AM »
I never knew what the phrase "crippling pump" meant until today. I did arms and couldn't reach my hair to wash it in the shower after.

Clearly NOT "functional" training since I couldn't function.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2014, 06:41:38 PM »
I never knew what the phrase "crippling pump" meant until today. I did arms and couldn't reach my hair to wash it in the shower after.

Clearly NOT "functional" training since I couldn't function.

Haha yeah. The other day I did seated press followed by close grip bench then finished with arms. The pain in my biceps distal tendon was terrible. Reaching up to the rope to do triceps pushdowns hurt!