Author Topic: Lowest point as a parent...  (Read 1283 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Lowest point as a parent...
« on: May 01, 2014, 07:54:23 PM »
For those that have kids. You know we all try to make out we are fantastic parents but let's face it - sometimes we do stuff that would disqualify us from a parent of the year contest.

So here is my personal low point as a parent.

My first marriage didn't work out but I got a fantastic son out of the deal. About a year after the seperation, all was good. I had a steady girlfriend & at that time my son was just coming round at the weekends. I now have custody but I dare say that's because this event wasn't considered when that decision was made.

So one Saturday night, I'm with my son and my very attractive and horny grlfriend (now my wife) watching a movie. My son falls asleep on the sofa. One thing leads to another and next thing you know I'm in the bathroom with the missus sitting on the sink and I'm ploughing into her mercilessly. At the time I was running 9km a night in just over 40 minutes, so when I say I was really going at it, I mean I was really, really hammering away.

Anyway - she's on the sink, I've got the hot tap running water that I'm splashing onto my balls and her pussy as I'm ploughing away and suddenly a sound....

The toilet flushing...

I stop and look around and there's my son walking out of the bathroom.

He'd woken up, come into the bathroom, taken a pee, flushed the toilet and started to leave without uttering a single word.

He was 4 at the time. He's 12 now. I have no idea if he remembers the event or not.

Not my proudest moment, that.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Re: Lowest point as a parent...
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 07:56:51 PM »
If that's the worst you got, you're in fine shape. Don't even worry about it!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 08:34:05 PM »
I don't know about parent as I don't have kids... but i caught my cousin talking to a black guy one time and I decided I'd tell my grandparents... now the entire  family disowns her. Or doesn't trust her anyway

;D
l

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 08:45:05 PM »
hahaha it's funny how easy things like that happen.  I've avoided getting caught so far... but a few times it was "oh shiit, the door wasn't locked!"

I'm dreading the days when sex Qs come into the picture.  Right now, it's just "look, there are some adult things that you'll see someday... come to me when you have some Qs, but they're for grownups and unappropriate".   As long as I say it serious, and expose him to lots of cool grownup stuff, it works.   he doesn't feel like anything being hidden from him.  He's 7 and a huge WWII buff lol...

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 09:07:24 PM »
My daughter apparently walked into our room one night unbeknownst to us. That morning there was a note that read.........."mom and dad......I am scarred for life....."
h

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 09:14:11 PM »
I don't know about parent as I don't have kids... but i caught my cousin talking to a black guy one time and I decided I'd tell my grandparents... now the entire  family disowns her. Or doesn't trust her anyway

;D

Lmfao  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 09:22:48 PM »
hahaha it's funny how easy things like that happen.  I've avoided getting caught so far... but a few times it was "oh shiit, the door wasn't locked!"

I'm dreading the days when sex Qs come into the picture.  Right now, it's just "look, there are some adult things that you'll see someday... come to me when you have some Qs, but they're for grownups and unappropriate".   As long as I say it serious, and expose him to lots of cool grownup stuff, it works.   he doesn't feel like anything being hidden from him.  He's 7 and a huge WWII buff lol...

Here's hoping your child discovers the correct way to spell "inappropriate".  ;D

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 07:25:46 AM »
had a girl's kid walk in on us. as my slick cock is going in n out of his moms tight cunny as she is riding me this little fellow walks in and says "hey guys!" . lol wow. he wasn't supposed to be home the whole weekend and we had the music up loud and the front door was unlocked.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2014, 07:29:17 AM »

;D

She made the right decision.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2014, 08:45:01 AM »
When my kid was between 1 and 2 years old had him sleeping in the cot in my old bedroom in parent's house. Decided I'd get frisky with my girlfriend (his mom) and did her doggy style there and then on the bed. Kept her mini skirt on, very impromptu stuff.

As we were finishing up, son woke up crying. I had to throw pants on to go over to him but before I could my sister walked in to see my baby crying, me walking over to cot with a semi from sex and my gf in the recovery position with her tights off beside her.

There was a horrible moment when all of us (except my son) realised how awkward the situation was. My sister looked at me with shock/embarrassment, moved towards cot to pick up my son, decided not to, said "sorry" and ran off.

I've had lower points but OP brought that to mind.

Might draw an MS paint picture to illustrate it sometime.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2014, 08:54:23 AM »
haha with 5 kids I won't even go into the sneak away sex shit my wife and I have pulled. If memory serves me correctly, I'm sure we've been caught by at least 3 out of the 5. My now teenager knows to turn up the TV or go down to her room (3 stories down) when we "go to bed early".

Sometime when wife and I get some sneak away time then come back downs stairs only the teenager knows what went down. Breathing, sweaty and moms got the JBF hair going on..hahahaha

Shit sometimes we make out just to get the kids to go away to their rooms or outside...once the tongues are involved you just hear "ewwwwwww that is so disgusting why do you guys always have to be kissing so gross.."  then they scatter. Then we kick back and watch a movie in peace.

Hey, at least your kid will grow up knowing mom and dad REALLY loved each other  ;D