Author Topic: GET_BIGGER's experience  (Read 10699 times)

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
GET_BIGGER's experience
« on: January 23, 2006, 07:54:02 AM »
This is a focus on my training and history more or less.  27 yrs old, 5'11, 225 lbs.

For those of you who actually give a s**t........

an123

• Getbig IV
Re: Natty Board
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 09:11:00 AM »
A wee bit ironic that Get_Bigger is the mod of a natural board isn't it? ???

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 09:23:44 AM »
Nothing "ironic" about it...... over 11 natural years of lifting I did one cycle a fricken year ago and it didn't do s**t for me.  Not crazy about spending $450 on something that you lose once you get off of it.  I'd rather spend my time and money on supplements that will get me gains that I will keep.

Done deal.       

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 01:03:40 PM »
Nothing "ironic" about it...... over 11 natural years of lifting I did one cycle a fricken year ago and it didn't do s**t for me.  Not crazy about spending $450 on something that you lose once you get off of it.  I'd rather spend my time and money on supplements that will get me gains that I will keep.

Done deal.       

I just remember you posting on how much you love testosterone shots that is all.

Please let me know of these supplements that are worth money, other than the basics most of them are absolute garbage :P.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 01:25:45 PM »
Test definitly has benefits.....don't get me wrong, healthy sex life, cured some arthritis in my elbow, did get stronger.......but all that goes away once you finish.  F**k, my strength even went lower then when I started, lost my size, then the side affects:  temper with my girl, acne, being paranoid, and other s**t.   All for what?  A few weeks of bliss that is shattered when you get off of it, and start to lose whatever you gained quicker?  Ahhh, then you get another cycle to sustain that high, to rebuild your confidence because maybe you can't find it in who you are without being freaky big.  So then the abuse starts. 

Not interested, no thanks.   

For me the benefits don't outweigh the cost, which is why I only did one cycle.

As far as supplementation is concerned.  Muscle Milk works great, creatine, and most of all food!!! 

I even started Gakic 2 weeks ago and have noticed an increase in strength......yes, even the first day.  I am getting gains, don't have acne, still have sex (except while cutting), don't snap at the girl, better and healthier life.  Is it worth it, yes.  Are all those "supplements" garbage?  They work for me. 

That is my choice, which I am glad I made because when the topic comes up at the gym, I actually have experienced it and can honestly tell someone why I wouldn't chose that lifestyle. 

Then they can make their own choice.  Thats my take, for what it's worth.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
Re: GET_BIGGER's experience
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2006, 01:40:13 PM »
Here is my current diet:

wake up, 40 minutes of eliptical (mon, tue, wed, sat, and sun...sometimes ill take tue off, leg day on thur) then.....
1 cup of oatmeal with 2 cups of milk and 1 scoop of musclemilk around 9

10:00
Snack on a couple table spoons of peanut butter and/or cashews

chicken breast, baby shrimp, 1/4 cup of rice, green beans

same as 1130

Protein shake
workout
protein shake

730-800
1-2 cups of oatmeal with 2 cups of milk, 1 scoop of protein

1 chicken breat with cheese, almonds and protein shake

*drinking only water throughout the entire day

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2006, 01:41:46 PM »
Here is my training routine:

I do one muscle group a week as follows

Mon is chest
Dumbell presses 4 sets of 8-12 reps....your looking for failure on every set.
Inlince bench or smith 4X8-12
Cable or dumbell flys 4X12

Tuesday is back
Deadlifts 4X8-12
behind the neck lat pulldowns 3X8-12
in front lat pulldowns 3X8-12
Close-reverse grip front pulldowns 4X8-12
One arm dumbell rows/barbell rows 4X8-12
Straight arm lat presses 4X8-12

Wed is shoulders
Dumbell press 4X8-12
Wide grip upright rows 4X8-12
Front laterals 4X8-12
Bentover rear laterals 4X8-12
Shrugs 4X8-12

THurs is legs
Squats 3X8-12
             2X5
             2X10
LEg presses 4X8-12
Single leg ext.  4X8-12
Straight leg deadlifts 4X8-12
lying single leg curls  4X8-12

Friday is arms (everything is 4X8-12)
One arm dumbell curls
Tricep pushdowns
Barbell curls
skull crushers
Incline dumbell curls
dumbell kickbacks
then something with cables for bis
rope pushdowns.

Calves I hit every day except for leg day

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2006, 01:54:39 PM »
I consider supplemental protein as part of the basics.  Personally i'm not a creatine responder, so that never has helped me.  I just have never seen the point to purchasing a supplement (such as gakic) which is mostly hype and marketing.  Sure some may help, but in the long run i'd rather spend the extra $$ on chicken breasts and steak.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2006, 02:04:55 PM »
Basics are what build muscle IMO.  Creatine has worked better for me when I take it in 3-4 month cycles vs. 1-2 years of constant use.....which is obvious I guess.  I also swith between a few products just to mix it up that much more.

Gakic, I am as skeptical as anybody on here.  But I'm willing to try stuff once.  That s**t works on me.  Sure enough, first damn day.   I literally wasn't expecting it, but it was a nice suprise.  You should try it, seriously. 

Out of everything I hvae done, when I changed my diet at ate with discipline, and ate fricken chicken breast after chicken breast, thats when I have noticed the most gains.  To me, nothing beats a proper diet.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2006, 03:38:13 PM »
How 'bout you post some pictures and maybe somebody is gonna be interrested in reading all your crap!  ;)
just push some weight!

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2006, 05:13:42 PM »
I have posted pics before..........before your time.  The time will come when I will post more.  Now is not.  I have been dieting for 3 weeks.  9 weeks to go.  Then the time will be near.

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2006, 06:56:09 PM »
P.S I thought you were older [:p].  You must have started having kids early.

Flex 215

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2006, 01:14:05 AM »
I consider supplemental protein as part of the basics.  Personally i'm not a creatine responder, so that never has helped me.  I just have never seen the point to purchasing a supplement (such as gakic) which is mostly hype and marketing.  Sure some may help, but in the long run i'd rather spend the extra $$ on chicken breasts and steak.

I used to think I was a creatine non- responder too. But when I started taking it with a post-workout whey and dextrose shake, I made some good gains. I know really beleive in the kre-alkalyn creatine, as it makes sense that it is buffered to withstand not breaking down in the stomach, and to be better absorbed. I take Sci-Fit, and their 240 capsule size is $36 at a very competitive priced supplement store in Columbus, Ohio. I am sure you could find this price online, and it says take 1 or 2 caps twice a day. So even taking 4 caps a day, it's under $20 a month, even with tax. You might want to try it, since it's not too expensive.

Sorry Get_Bigger, I was not trying to hijack your thread and turn it into a supplement discussion.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2006, 10:34:21 AM »
How 'bout you post some pictures and maybe somebody is gonna be interrested in reading all your crap!  ;)

Here ya go Alexxx, looked up my pic that I posted before your time.  Don't get too worked up over me now........

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 10:43:57 AM »
What did your cycle look like?

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 10:53:13 AM »
What did your cycle look like?

I don't even know if one could call it a cycle.  It was cyp and anadrol for 10 weeks.  Started off with 200 mg's of cyp twice a week for the first two weeks, bumped it to 600 mg's a week for 4 weeks, then 400 for 2, final 2 weeks back down to 200.

Anadrol was 35 mg's a day for the first 2 weeks, then 75 four 2, then 150 for 4 weeks, then 75 for 1, then 35 for 1.  No PCT.  Animal grade from Mexico so it probably wasn't as strong as s**t as it could have been.   

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 11:19:14 AM »
Looks like a poorly planned cycle bro. I'm not surprised you lost all your gains and luckily you didn't experience any worse side effects.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 11:25:28 AM »
Looks like a poorly planned cycle bro. I'm not surprised you lost all your gains and luckily you didn't experience any worse side effects.

Yeah, I didn't plan it out to much at all.  Kinda a spur of the moment thing.  My partner had the hookup, I guess I was opportunistic at the time.  My diet was just as bad to top it off.  I just did it half-arse to get a feel for it......wasn't really counting on it or expecting anything form it. 

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 11:29:36 AM »
Well you live and you learn. Knowing the mistakes you made with that cycle are you ever tempted to do it again?

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2006, 11:54:31 AM »
Well you live and you learn. Knowing the mistakes you made with that cycle are you ever tempted to do it again?

Nope.  Actually my partner started his spring cycle 2 weeks ago.  Course he pressured me but I was not interested.

I'm happy the way I am.  People think I'm on roids with my current size (and yes I look at them like their fricken crazy).  They have no idea what their thinking but thats the comments I get......especially when I bounce at the night club.  I'm a little pudgy right know.  Dont have a perfect physique by any means, have my weaknesses, shooting to get to 15% bodyfat this winter while bulking and I got to %18 (thanks to the 2 week holiday season), but I increased in strength and size.  I'll just have to cut a little longer this spring.  I'm big enough for what I want.  I have no desire to go through that again......especially to put my girl and my 2 daughters through my crabiness.  I'm short-tempered as it is, let alone on juice.  I mean you get on a high during your cycle.  But when you hit that low after.......it's like twice that of your high.  I can handle hitting a plateau and working hard to get through it, but to re-gress sort of speak......thats the deal-breaker for me.

Plus people really don't realize how it affects the people in your lives.     

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2006, 01:23:01 PM »
Seems like you got your priorities all messed up. Get_Bigger by any means necessary.  ;D j/k

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2006, 04:27:48 PM »
Here ya go Alexxx, looked up my pic that I posted before your time.  Don't get too worked up over me now........

Holy shit I thought you were a little goth chik... Too funny.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2006, 04:05:48 PM »

Thats just wrong, I thought bodybuilders were supposed to shave all there bodyhair ::)
Jennifer

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2006, 10:48:08 PM »
jesus your cycle was horrible, no wonder you had such a bad experience! i could tell you that just by reading the steroid boards. you were changing the dose way too often, used large amounts of anadrol, also fluctuating doses, combined with the test...all that inconsistency probably led to your bad side effects, and no PCT after 10 weeks of test and abombs? wow...
 im natural and probably will be for years to come but eventually i plan on using Teh Juice...if used properly it doesnt have to be a bad experience it can even be good for you used in moderation.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2006, 07:25:13 AM »
Yes, as I stated above it was a half-arse cycle.  I wasn't looking for it, but it was there so I said what the hell.  It was a great learning experience.  That was over a year ago and the gains that I have gained since then by focusing on my dieting for the first time EVER and intensity (the intensity I probably picked up from the cycle) has gotten me gains that I am more proud of and I know aren't going anywhere.