Author Topic: Le Pen targets halaal and kosher food:  (Read 1403 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Le Pen targets halaal and kosher food:
« on: May 02, 2014, 01:55:26 AM »
Are native Europeans going to kick the bums out finally? When people start waking up to what these kind of policies achieve, "right wing" Euro parties popularity will soar.

Read the comment at the end, I think common citizens are absulutly fed up with the madness....

Le Pen targets halaal and kosher food: French National Front to stop Muslim and Jewish pupils having pork-free school dinners

Le Pen targets halaal and kosher food: French National Front to stop Muslim and Jewish pupils having pork-free school dinners

Saturday 05 April 2014

France’s far-right National Front party will prevent schools from offering Muslim and Jewish pupils pork-free lunches in the towns where it won in recent local elections, its leader Marine Le Pen announced on Friday.

She said that arrangements catering to Muslim and Jewish, pupils who cannot eat pork according to religious restrictions, contradict the country’s secular values.

“We will not accept any religious demands in school menus,” Le Pen told RTL radio. “There is no reason for religion to enter the public sphere, that's the law.”

France has seen periodic controversies over schools that substitute pork on menus to cater to Muslim and Jewish children, while some of the FN's new mayors complain there are too many halal shops in their towns.

Read more: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-national-front-to-stop-muslim-and-jewish-pupils-having-porkfree-school-dinners-9240488.html

COMMENT:    
thesonofmyrahindley   
thesonofmyrahindley 21 days ago   
The problem with Muslims is, if they had integrated like the Sikhs, Jews, Hiundus etc, there wouldn't be such animosity towards them.

They have demanded, demanded and demanded, without any regard for any other "community"

Their attitude towards women, gay people, and the British way of life is abhorrent.

Special food...special swimming sessions...special schools..

Now we have places like Birmingham, Leicester, Rochdale, Southall, etc which resemble shanty towns in the third world.

Now the "Community Leaders" are up in arms about "Islamaphobia" - too late, you've abused the hospitality of Europe, and it would seem appropriate to have a debate over if Islam hates the West so much, why stay here? There is plenty land in Saudi Arabia and Iran where they can practice their antiquated religion without the "infidel"

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Le Pen targets halaal and kosher food:
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 04:37:33 AM »
Haha. I'm sooooooo fucking glad I got out of the shithole of a continent, filled with its left wing Muslim appeasing pussies. I've been away nearly 3 months now and I truly cannot see myself ever going back there. Right now not even to visit. I'm sick of the place looking like down town Nairobi or Dar Es Salaam and it's 'demand demand demand' foreign vermin

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 11:53:15 AM »
Haha. I'm sooooooo fucking glad I got out of the shithole of a continent, filled with its left wing Muslim appeasing pussies. I've been away nearly 3 months now and I truly cannot see myself ever going back there. Right now not even to visit. I'm sick of the place looking like down town Nairobi or Dar Es Salaam and it's 'demand demand demand' foreign vermin

What happens when these maniacs finally fully infiltrate Europe's political systems and get the keys to the nukes? We're concerned about Iran yet we're creating a problem 10x worse.

I don't want my children to be drafted to clean this mess up.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 03:19:26 PM »
Looks like Myra Hindley's little boy has a definite reading comprehension problem. ::)

Now I think I'm beginning to understand the term "white guilt" so frequently tossed about in America.
It's when you condemn racism & xenophobia at home, but cheer & applaud it abroad

What happens when these maniacs finally fully infiltrate Europe's political systems and get the keys to the nukes? We're concerned about Iran yet we're creating a problem 10x worse.

Don't worry... if the xenophobic racists continue to have their way, there will be nothing left.

Absolutely shameful.

I love how no one noticed their are others who have no taste for Pork, ...but no, it's all about decrying Muslims.

How does Ms Le Pen feel about French vegans, will she force meat down their throats?
w

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 07:55:03 PM »

If I'm 100% honest, I don't give a shit what happens to the place. Since I've left I've not spent more than 3min reading any news coming from UK and Europe. It's as if a switch flicked in my brain. I've lost all interest in the place. Though today I read an article here where some liberal shithead politician (you can just bet never had a real job in his life) wants local pools closed during certain hours so Muslim whores could also take a dip. Appease, appease, appease. I pray he dies of cancer.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 09:21:06 PM »
If I'm 100% honest, I don't give a shit what happens to the place. Since I've left I've not spent more than 3min reading any news coming from UK and Europe. It's as if a switch flicked in my brain. I've lost all interest in the place. Though today I read an article here where some liberal shithead politician (you can just bet never had a real job in his life) wants local pools closed during certain hours so Muslim whores could also take a dip. Appease, appease, appease. I pray he dies of cancer.

I would hardly consider that a pool closure, ...and quite frankly I see it as no different from the swim times at public pools here in Canada. We have times when it is a Men Only swim, times when it's a Women's Only swim, Times when it's a children's swim. We even have times for Senior Citizen's swimmercise, ...and other times when it's everyone in the pool no restrictions.

Seriously, I think some of you guys really need to buy a punching bag on which to release your myriad frustrations.
The Islamophobia is really getting stale.
w

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014, 12:13:32 PM »
 :D

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2014, 03:47:04 PM »

Their attitude towards women, gay people, and the British way of life is abhorrent.

Special food...special swimming sessions...special schools..

Now we have places like Birmingham, Leicester, Rochdale, Southall, etc which resemble shanty towns in the third world.

Now the "Community Leaders" are up in arms about "Islamaphobia" - too late,you've abused the hospitality of Europe, and it would seem appropriate to have a debate over if Islam hates the West so much, why stay here? There is plenty land in Saudi Arabia and Iran where they can practice their antiquated religion without the "infidel"
Oh, the irony of some of the statements that come from the mouths of Eurocentric, suspected white supremacists. ::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2014, 07:45:28 PM »
Oh, the irony of some of the statements that come from the mouths of Eurocentric, suspected white supremacists. ::)

Benny B, wassup playboy?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 08:49:26 PM »

What would a Ukip far-Right Eurosceptic bloc look like?

Bruno Waterfield
telegraph.co.uk
May 5, 2014

If Nigel Farage decides to join a Right-wing Eurosceptic alliance it would become the third biggest bloc in the European Parliament with public funding worth over £4 million a year.

Based on current opinion polls across the EU, Marine Le Pen and Geert Wilders can expect to form a political group, the “European Freedom Alliance”, with 38 MEPs from seven countries.

Ukip is on course to win up to 25 seats of the 73 available to the UK, and could also bring an expected two MEPs from the True Finns and four from the Danish People’s Party to the table if Mr Farage changes his mind on boycotting any grouping with Miss Le Pen in it.

Read more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10808931/What-would-a-Ukip-far-Right-Eurosceptic-bloc-look-like.html

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V