Author Topic: Prozac is 94 percent fluoride  (Read 2642 times)

agenda21nwo

Prozac is 94 percent fluoride
« on: May 02, 2014, 07:47:20 AM »
Drink your water suckers.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Prozac is 94 percent fluoride
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 09:30:21 AM »
If you need an anti depressant try Moclobemide.Better Yoga, meditation if it's not permanent.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 09:31:31 AM »
Is this really so, where did you read this? I dont drink tap water, fill up bottles from a clean well.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 10:43:53 AM »
Is this really so, where did you read this? I dont drink tap water, fill up bottles from a clean well.

No it's not so, are you serious?

It's a misunderstanding of the drug. This was all the rage when SSRI were introduced.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 10:47:49 AM »
No, Prozac has three fluorine atoms in the molecule.  It doesn’t have “fluoride in it”.

Just because a chemical is a feedstock in the production of a product doesn’t mean that it’s “in

it”.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 10:52:38 AM »
No, Prozac has three fluorine atoms in the molecule.  It doesn’t have “fluoride in it”.

Just because a chemical is a feedstock in the production of a product doesn’t mean that it’s “in

it”.

Like he said, the conspiracy theorist wackos do give me a good laugh though. 

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 03:17:46 PM »
If you need an anti depressant try Moclobemide.Better Yoga, meditation if it's not permanent.

Fuck anti depressants if you are feeling depress find the reason behind it and fix the problem instead of hiding behind drugs, that is what i hate about america when people have a problem they run and take a pill instead of dealing with it.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 03:27:25 PM »
Fuck anti depressants if you are feeling depress find the reason behind it and fix the problem instead of hiding behind drugs, that is what i hate about america when people have a problem they run and take a pill instead of dealing with it.

hey man...lets remove ADs from society... then wait and see what happens.. maybe they are prescribed too much, but ADs have saved people's lives, and made many lives livable...ADs have been developed because people were reporting dysfunction..thats how all drugs get made..

i guarantee that society without ADs would be alot more fucked up than it is with ADs..

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2014, 03:46:19 PM »

What people don't realize is an honest days work is the most effective anti depressant

the trainer

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2014, 04:13:00 PM »
hey man...lets remove ADs from society... then wait and see what happens.. maybe they are prescribed too much, but ADs have saved people's lives, and made many lives livable...ADs have been developed because people were reporting dysfunction..thats how all drugs get made..

i guarantee that society without ADs would be alot more fucked up than it is with ADs..

It did not save their lives it just mask their problems, people are brainwashed by the billion dollar drug companies to seek pills as solutions, if society is educated to seek help for their problems instead of drugs then society will do just fine.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2014, 12:30:29 AM »
What people don't realize is an honest days work is the most effective anti depressant

bullshit >:(

Pandemic

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2014, 01:58:42 AM »

bullshit >:(

There are times where I've felt my worse, right after an "honest day's work." 

There's a solution for that, though:  find a better job, that either fulfills you, or leaves you with enough time to seek fulfillment.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2014, 04:53:21 AM »

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110329185708AAkFtlQ

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2014, 05:02:29 AM »
Ok and what do you say to those with some knowledge of chemistry here?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2014, 05:09:43 AM »

This is a sound approach, but you have to take into account that such things need time and inner strength. I've had great experiences with using weed and mushrooms to break up depressive patterns and seek new perspectives. Pill, Moclobemide in this case, can be good if you're in a hole.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2014, 06:53:39 AM »

So you are inferring that the cause of mental illness is always external, thus if you fix this problem the symptoms will dissipate? welcome to the 19th century, not only are you patently wrong but depression has been reported throughout history, we have drugs that can combat it to some degree, are you aware of previous treatments for these things?

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2014, 07:12:48 AM »
find a job you don't hate.
live in a town you don't hate.
get a woman you don't mind coming home to every day.
get in good enough physical shape that you don't throw up when you see yourself naked.
don't go overboard on having children. think quality, not quantity.

if life has you locked down & it's not possible to have these things...

go ahead & be depressed

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2014, 07:17:00 AM »
Idiot21homo at it again with his lack of knowledge and love of conspiracy theories

Fluoxetine is not fluoride.

Fluoxetine molecule is C17 H18 F3 NO.