Author Topic: Kidnapped Girls Of Nigeria  (Read 11803 times)

basil

• Getbig IV

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Kidnapped Girls Of Nigeria
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2014, 04:23:37 PM »
I will alert the Church communities of the Nigerian diaspora to my best ability

the power of black prayerful communities cannot be ignored

;D ;D ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2014, 08:56:07 PM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2014, 09:08:19 PM »
P

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2014, 12:41:23 PM »
I just this story on CNN. Looks like the U.S. Is going to get involved (to what degree = not known)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2014, 12:59:30 PM »
I just this story on CNN. Looks like the U.S. Is going to get involved (to what degree = not known)
Nigeria has had a serious problem with Boko Haram.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2014, 01:16:02 PM »
That's is what's really sad about this is that no one is reporting it. If this was a group of American blonde girls we'd be sending Seal Team 6 over and shit.

US always wants to seem like they want to help the world but when it comes to tragedies like this and others in poor 3rd world countries that have nothing to offer us (oil or political influence / partnership) then we could give a fuck. If enough of a stink it raised we'll call up our NATO buddies and everyone will send a small group down to pacify the situation and hope it fades into the dark..

Can you imagine being the parent of one of these girls knowing besides cooking and laundry she will be forced to be a sex slave and may even be sold off for $12 USD. Damn that's fucked.

Half the world cries, "Save us U.S." and half the world screams, "Mind Your Own Business U.S."

So why should we play world policeman because Procol Harum is breaking the law in some shithole 3rd world country?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2014, 02:15:32 PM »
Half the world cries, "Save us U.S." and half the world screams, "Mind Your Own Business U.S."

So why should we play world policeman because Procol Harum is breaking the law in some shithole 3rd world country?

At this point in history staying out of world affairs when possible is the most prudent course of action.  Damned if we do and damned  if we don't. 
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2014, 02:19:38 PM »

I'm kind of tired of idiotic Europeans and Canadians benefiting from our military, while hypocritically putting us down. I hope we scale back and let these fools pull their own weight.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2014, 02:51:16 PM »
I'm kind of tired of idiotic Europeans and Canadians benefiting from our military, while hypocritically putting us down. I hope we scale back and let these fools pull their own weight.

Exactly.......Muslims overrunning France, Sweden, England etc., so fucking what, you deal with the bastards yourself from now on.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2014, 04:19:02 PM »
"Sophisticated" Euros are like the rich kids in school who get the bruiser to be their "heavy" or "enforcer" (Americans) but make fun of them behind their backs.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2014, 04:34:20 PM »
The leader of the Islamic group said that he is going to sell the girls.

The leader Nigeria has been in contact w/President Obama

It will be a huge deal if Obama can use troops to locate and rescue the girls.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2014, 04:39:04 PM »
whats the point all of them have probably been raped over and over already.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2014, 06:50:50 PM »
If people from Nigeria are called Nigerians, what are people from the African country of guy called?

???

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2014, 08:42:56 PM »
The kidnapper leader states in a video that Allah commands him to enslave the girls and sell them.

This Islam bullshit continues to get out of hand for the non-Muslim world not used to such barbarism and fanaticism. And sheer lunacy.

Fuck Islam. Fuck Mohammed. Fuck Allah. Fuck 'em all.

If you're down with being all tolerant and accepting and PC in this matter, you're a part of the problem. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2014, 08:47:17 PM »
The kidnapper leader states in a video that Allah commands him to enslave the girls and sell them.

This Islam bullshit continues to get out of hand for the non-Muslim world not used to such barbarism and fanaticism. And sheer lunacy.

Fuck Islam. Fuck Mohammed. Fuck Allah. Fuck 'em all.

If you're down with being all tolerant and accepting and PC in this matter, you're a part of the problem. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2014, 08:52:13 PM »

How dare these disgusting and brainwashed fools force their bullshit onto nations not of a Muslim base!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2014, 08:53:52 PM »
How dare these disgusting and brainwashed fools force their bullshit onto nations not of a Muslim base!

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2014, 08:58:02 PM »
Hopefully they get these poor girls back from suckmymuscle before he goes apeshit on them

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2014, 09:55:47 PM »
tbh no one asked you guys to invade most of the countrys. See iraq afghanistan and almost syria for example ( but russia stopped america from helping radical muslims kill christians)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2014, 09:59:29 PM »
tbh no one asked you guys to invade most of the countrys. See iraq afghanistan and almost syria for example ( but russia stopped america from helping radical muslims kill christians)

Glad Russia stepped in and blocked the maniacs in Washington, you're absulutly right, I agree. I hope they continue to keep the globalists in check. Everyone benefits from a lot of the shit we do though, the oil we keep secure and flowing, etc...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2014, 10:47:47 PM »
wtf are you talking about? Canadians do what the US say and do your dirty work and get nothing in return. They are loyal to the US, they go every where for the US and the US returns nothing but ignorance and always dictates policy.

I remember when the US killed Canadian soldiers by accident and basically said ''oh well'' fuck if it was the other way around the US would be whining like little bitches

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2014, 11:57:33 PM »
Glad Russia stepped in and blocked the maniacs in Washington, you're absulutly right, I agree. I hope they continue to keep the globalists in check. Everyone benefits from a lot of the shit we do though, the oil we keep secure and flowing, etc...
thats true

wtf where in their minds when they was going to help muslim filth  terrorists against christians? What did the news in usa say about that?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2014, 11:59:20 PM »

im proud of finland, one of the only countries here that knows how to deal with muslims, dont let to many in so they get the guts to start making demands

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2014, 12:18:53 AM »
im proud of finland, one of the only countries here that knows how to deal with muslims, dont let to many in so they get the guts to start making demands

I read an article about Finland the other day, sounds like they have their act together. Like Scandinavia without the radical liberalism. Sounds like a really cool place. We really should follow their educational model here in the US.

I'm glad places like Finland, Switzerland, Iceland and Russia are holding out. When the rest of the world goes to hell at least their might be a few countries left to flee to.  ;D