Author Topic: How many times a year...  (Read 3330 times)

Ledd

• Getbig III
How many times a year...
« on: January 23, 2006, 08:10:40 AM »
......is it safe for the average guy to juice, and still make gains?  I did a three week cycle late July-early August and gained about 15 lbs.  I did not do proper research at the time and never had a pct, still kept most weight and strength though.  I started another cycle two months later but a few days in my lower back around the kidney area burned awfully so I stopped and really loaded up with water, in a few days it went away and I havent tried since.  I was taking Superdrol.

BigIronMike25

Re: How many times a year...
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 08:25:47 AM »
......is it safe for the average guy to juice, and still make gains?  I did a three week cycle late July-early August and gained about 15 lbs.  I did not do proper research at the time and never had a pct, still kept most weight and strength though.  I started another cycle two months later but a few days in my lower back around the kidney area burned awfully so I stopped and really loaded up with water, in a few days it went away and I havent tried since.  I was taking Superdrol.

Ledd~

Come on brother...you know that a proper cycle is at least 10weeks long....and superdrol alone is not a cycle...id reccomend a good first cycle of 500mg Test Enanthate / Cypionate per week, if you want you could add 200mg or so of Deca with it and some Dbol for the first 4 weeks or so (IF YOU PREFER, some dont like Dbol).  YOU CANT CALL IT A "CYCLE" without some form of TEST!!!  GOOD LUCK!

BigIronMike25

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 08:28:25 AM »
As far as how many times per year...Id say that depends on length of cycles, how your body responds to gear, and more importantly YOUR BLOODWORK....its been a consensus for a long time that the typical time on time off is 12 weeks ON , then 12 weeks OFF...DIV , ARNOLD JR. and others could answer this question more in depth!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 10:46:02 AM »
3wks is not a cycle, and Superdrol I'm assuming your talking about the stuff that used to be made by  Anabolic Xtreme? If so, this is a waste of money, all that crap is just that, crap. With those 2 factors, it is safe to say that you have never done a cycle, or anything that even remotely resembles a cycle.

Did you ever see that movie "Billy Madison"? There is a scene where Chris Farley is telling Adam Sandler about how he got it on with Veronica Vaughn... but of coarse he was full of shit and Sandler called him on it. Pretty much told him he never hit it, and he, Farley, didn't know anyone who had etc.

The same kind of thing applies here. Your "cycle" as you call it, is your Veronica Vaughn, and you have never come close to tappin that ass.

BigIronMike25

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 10:52:07 AM »

Did you ever see that movie "Billy Madison"? There is a scene where Chris Farley is telling Adam Sandler about how he got it on with Veronica Vaughn... but of coarse he was full of shit and Sandler called him on it. Pretty much told him he never hit it, and he, Farley, didn't know anyone who had etc.

The same kind of thing applies here. Your "cycle" as you call it, is your Veronica Vaughn, and you have never come close to tappin that ass.

LOL well put Jarnold!!!

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2006, 10:55:04 AM »
I called it a cycle because it has to be done in cycles, its not something you could take indefinitly.  I took Superdrol because of the hype I read from Anabolic Extreme, you guys must remember I am a newbie and this is just the end of my first year, I know extremely little about these things.  And that stuff you listed are things I have no way of getting if I did want to try it.  Thanks though.

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2006, 10:59:18 AM »
......is it safe for the average guy to juice, and still make gains? 

If you ain't on year round, you're just a clown!

:P    ;)

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2006, 11:05:26 AM »
And what do you know about the effects of Superdrol, Jr.?  That was pretty funny there you comparing me to Farley, however its a completely different situation and nowhere near the same subject.  And its not like I lied about a false "cycle" of something, I took sd, gained some serious muscle in three weeks, and I'd like to know from someone less pompous, with a little more knowledge of this topic.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2006, 11:49:03 AM »

lol have you ever heard about: Placebo  :D
Just a thought  ;)

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2006, 12:55:18 PM »
Heres an ACTUAL ANSWER. IMO 2 10-12 weekers a year would be a reasonably moderate/safe aproach. Perhaps 1 bulker and 1 cutter a year.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2006, 01:08:44 PM »
lol have you ever heard about: Placebo  :D
Just a thought  ;)

Lets see I had some sides that some steroid users report such as joint pain, elevated levels of acne, insane pumps in the gym, trouble sleeping and testicular shrinkage.

Does 15 lbs of muscle in three weeks sound like placebo? 

Wow, why didnt I think of that, that was it I'm positive!!!  Thanks genius! :D

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2006, 02:36:25 PM »
Lets see I had some sides that some steroid users report such as joint pain, elevated levels of acne, insane pumps in the gym, trouble sleeping and testicular shrinkage.

Does 15 lbs of muscle in three weeks sound like placebo? 

Wow, why didnt I think of that, that was it I'm positive!!!  Thanks genius! :D

Wow 15lb of "MUSCLE" in 3 weeks, just imagine what would have happened if you did this for 12 weeks:

15/3 * 12= 60 LBS of muscle. SHIT thats some crazy gains - say you weighed 200lbs before you started then effectively you could of increased you muscle by 30% in 3 months. WOW  :D :D :D

wait and all you took was Superdrol, just imagine if you did a proper AAS cycle, maybe 60% gain in muscle. You CLOWN peace out  :D ;D ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2006, 02:53:24 PM »
And what do you know about the effects of Superdrol, Jr.?  That was pretty funny there you comparing me to Farley, however its a completely different situation and nowhere near the same subject.  And its not like I lied about a false "cycle" of something, I took sd, gained some serious muscle in three weeks, and I'd like to know from someone less pompous, with a little more knowledge of this topic.
Not saying you lied, but in your original question you asked:

......is it safe for the average guy to juice, and still make gains?  I did a three week cycle late July-early August and gained about 15 lbs.  I did not do proper research at the time and never had a pct, still kept most weight and strength though.   I was taking Superdrol.
And my response was that a cycle of Superdrol or any other Pro-hormone does not constitute an AAS cycle.

I myself am not unfamiliar with pro-hormones, I used a lot of 1-AD & 4-AD years ago, I did make some progress on these but nothing "real" I would attribute most of it to water weight, much similar to the gains made off of dbol.

So, you think I'm being pompous? Are you claiming that I don't know what I'm talking about? I have never once and never will claim to be the most knowledgable guy concerning AAS or anything else you want to talk about... I'm the first to admit that there are a handfull of guys on here who are much more knowledgable. With that said however, I am no idiot when it comes to the subject, I've done my research, and will continue to research, because there is always something new to learn. I'm also not a newbie to taking cycles of AAS, I've learned a lot from trial and error, and so yes I do have an opinion on the subject that is worth something.

You can take the opinions and advice I lay out on this board and do with it what you want, that's up to you, what you do will not affect my life. So here is somemore advice that you can do with what you want: If you're going to post on this board, learn to take a hit and have your balls busted a little. It's not done in a way to demean you, but simply to open your eyes to truth.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2006, 07:30:22 PM »
3wks is not a cycle, and Superdrol I'm assuming your talking about the stuff that used to be made by  Anabolic Xtreme? If so, this is a waste of money, all that crap is just that, crap. With those 2 factors, it is safe to say that you have never done a cycle, or anything that even remotely resembles a cycle.

^That was "gangsta"!   ;D

I have nothing more to add to this thread as Jr. Arnold has cleaned things up.

I love that "Billy Madison" reference.

Chris Farley:  "WE GOT IT ON!"

Adam Sandler:  "No..............you didn't"

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2006, 10:23:41 AM »
Not saying you lied, but in your original question you asked:

And my response was that a cycle of Superdrol or any other Pro-hormone does not constitute an AAS cycle.

I myself am not unfamiliar with pro-hormones, I used a lot of 1-AD & 4-AD years ago, I did make some progress on these but nothing "real" I would attribute most of it to water weight, much similar to the gains made off of dbol.

So, you think I'm being pompous? Are you claiming that I don't know what I'm talking about? I have never once and never will claim to be the most knowledgable guy concerning AAS or anything else you want to talk about... I'm the first to admit that there are a handfull of guys on here who are much more knowledgable. With that said however, I am no idiot when it comes to the subject, I've done my research, and will continue to research, because there is always something new to learn. I'm also not a newbie to taking cycles of AAS, I've learned a lot from trial and error, and so yes I do have an opinion on the subject that is worth something.

You can take the opinions and advice I lay out on this board and do with it what you want, that's up to you, what you do will not affect my life. So here is somemore advice that you can do with what you want: If you're going to post on this board, learn to take a hit and have your balls busted a little. It's not done in a way to demean you, but simply to open your eyes to truth.

I can take the hit in stride with the fact that probably 95% of the people on this board know more than I do on the subject of AAS and prohormones, but its the ego man my ego!  I cant help but post some type of retort, even if I do deserve my balls busted.  When I said that "I'd like to know from someone less pompous, with a little more knowledge of this topic.", I meant on the topic of this drug in specific, not gear in general.  Sorry but I do think what you typed was pompous, even if it was half true/funny.  

Guess I should read up and get my "lingo" straightened out on what I can call certain drugs and dosages, so as not to be the object of humor.  The fact that even the "gangsta!" moderator (your a real pimp!) couldnt read past my improper wording and answer the question is an insult to Getbig.com, this is one of the reasons websites lose members, and others dont even join.  The question itself was obvious and shouldnt have been difficult to answer, even if you guys wanted to give me some shit as well.

Thanks to Loomis for a decent answer.

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 10:58:21 AM »
I meant on the topic of this drug in specific

Ledd,

You can cycle Superdrol multiple times per year.

And no, Superdrol is not a prohormone.  It's as much a steroid as Dianabol, Anavar, etc.

You might try checking out some of the logs over on Anabolicminds.

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 05:39:43 PM »
All these Superdrol haters! I have been on it for 2 weeks now and have 12 pounds as of yesterday. Talk all the shit you want, it's working for me. No major side effects as of now...... ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 07:24:55 PM »
All these Superdrol haters! I have been on it for 2 weeks now and have 12 pounds as of yesterday. Talk all the shit you want, it's working for me. No major side effects as of now...... ;D

If it works for you, by all means, work it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 07:32:51 PM »

oh brother ::)

BigIronMike25

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2006, 07:06:47 AM »
I can take the hit in stride with the fact that probably 95% of the people on this board know more than I do on the subject of AAS and prohormones, but its the ego man my ego!  I cant help but post some type of retort, even if I do deserve my balls busted.  When I said that "I'd like to know from someone less pompous, with a little more knowledge of this topic.", I meant on the topic of this drug in specific, not gear in general.  Sorry but I do think what you typed was pompous, even if it was half true/funny.  

Guess I should read up and get my "lingo" straightened out on what I can call certain drugs and dosages, so as not to be the object of humor.  The fact that even the "gangsta!" moderator (your a real pimp!) couldnt read past my improper wording and answer the question is an insult to Getbig.com, this is one of the reasons websites lose members, and others dont even join.  The question itself was obvious and shouldnt have been difficult to answer, even if you guys wanted to give me some shit as well.

Thanks to Loomis for a decent answer.

Whats up with all the WHINING????

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2006, 10:56:45 AM »
i ususally do 2 nice cycles a yr, that way i can recover and keeps things good in my body.

muscle
muscle

BigIronMike25

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2006, 10:48:25 AM »
i ususally do 2 nice cycles a yr, that way i can recover and keeps things good in my body.
muscle

thats what i do, muscle.....seems about right, at least for me anyway....gives the receptors plenty of time to recuperate as well as everything else (liver, etc)