Author Topic: Mayweather vs Maidana Saturday night  (Read 13951 times)

SuperSupplements

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Mayweather vs Maidana Saturday night
« on: May 02, 2014, 07:15:01 PM »
The best ever vs the underdog who doesnt understand a word of english.  Floyd seems off mentally in his all access videos because of the abortion and breakup. Maidana just came to fight no distractions.  First time ive seen Floyd literally talk no shit even discouraged it when his posse started in the gym.  Who you got?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Re: Mayweather vs Maidana Saturday night
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 07:33:23 PM »
The best ever vs the underdog who doesnt understand a word of english.  Floyd seems off mentally in his all access videos because of the abortion and breakup. Maidana just came to fight no distractions.  First time ive seen Floyd literally talk no shit even discouraged it when his posse started in the gym.  Who you got?
Floyd will win. He will take the fight to distance but outbox Maidana easy.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 09:41:44 PM »

Fight isn't selling normal ppv numbers, so he is playing his last fight angle and the mental instability route.  i'm assuming you are going to drop $79 for the potential upset. 10-2 or 11-1 fmw jr.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 10:37:16 PM »

TMT doesn't want Maidana to fight in Mexican gloves.

Is his head not in the fight and they are looking for away out?  Just give Maidana a pair of Grants instead of Mexican Everlast " Cleto Reyes" aka Puncher's Gloves.

Hahaha, Robert Garcia told FMW, he would wear the gloves with no padding.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 02:41:14 AM »
Garbage fight. Will be surprised if Maidana lands a touch on him.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 04:45:19 AM »
Garbage fight. Will be surprised if Maidana lands a touch on him.

I agree but he deserves his shot and payday, lets just hope he can get close enough and land a bomb early like he did with Broner, his legs and head never really recovered.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 04:50:59 AM »
Maidana = another hand-picked tomato can.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2014, 05:20:24 AM »
Depending on odds I will lay money on Maidana. Shot in the dark

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2014, 05:25:04 AM »
Maidana will win.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2014, 06:01:16 AM »
Who cares....
Why are the two greatest fighters if this era not fighting...
Mayweather is a coward... Running scared of PAC man
Would he beat PAC yes I thibk he would edge it but he just does not want to have to actually be in a fight where there is a real possibility he could lose... Coward
choice is an illusion

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2014, 06:02:51 AM »
Maidana will win.
Worth a punt then Wes? I hope you are right but don't see it.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2014, 07:01:51 AM »
bet $100 on maidana to win by TKO or KO (lets be frank Mayweather will never lose on points). Payback is $1200

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2014, 07:08:13 AM »
Who cares....
Why are the two greatest fighters if this era not fighting...
Mayweather is a coward... Running scared of PAC man
Would he beat PAC yes I thibk he would edge it but he just does not want to have to actually be in a fight where there is a real possibility he could lose... Coward

his "0" doesn't want competition since the whole TMT lifestyle and paydays are tied into it.  FMW with one SD defeat is just another boxer.  I doubt he's a coward.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2014, 07:11:23 AM »
Worth a punt then Wes? I hope you are right but don't see it.
The way I see it is that Maidana is a brawler who will be on the attack right out of the gate.....pressure,pressure,pressure.

Mayweather is a great fighter but if he keeps boxing,odds are that he will lose sooner or later...I think it`s the time for this to happen.

If it goes the distance,then Mayweather will probably win,but I don`t see this happening.

Gut Feeling Of Peace

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2014, 07:41:08 AM »
The way I see it is that Maidana is a brawler who will be on the attack right out of the gate.....pressure,pressure,pressure.

Mayweather is a great fighter but if he keeps boxing,odds are that he will lose sooner or later...I think it`s the time for this to happen.

If it goes the distance,then Mayweather will probably win,but I don`t see this happening.

Gut Feeling Of Peace

he's a class "B" brawler who fucking got beat by glass chin Khan.  You guys arent even real.  Secondly, Mosley packs more power with one shot.  People are buying into him defeating a 135 lber who pretended to be FMW.  it's 10-2.  As far as FMW being defeated, it will come against a guy with ring generalship.  Cotto was as close as he'll play with that type of match, given Cotto busted him up a bit.  Lara, Manny or Thurman take it to the cards for a SD.  He could beat all of them but he can't knock them out, so there goes the danger. All those fights are 7-5, 6-5-1, 6-6 on rounds.

I hope getbiggers have enough sense to keep their $79 in the bank.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2014, 07:45:15 AM »
he's a class "B" brawler who fucking got beat by glass chin Khan.  You guys arent even real.  Secondly, Mosley packs more power with one shot.  People are buying into him defeating a 135 lber who pretended to be FMW.  it's 10-2.  As far as FMW being defeated, it will come against a guy with ring generalship.  Cotto was as close as he'll play with that type of match, given Cotto busted him up a bit.  Lara, Manny or Thurman take it to the cards for a SD.  He could beat all of them but he can't knock them out, so there goes the danger. All those fights are 7-5, 6-5-1, 6-6 on rounds.

I hope getbiggers have enough sense to keep their $79 in the bank.
He`s gotten much better with every fight since the Kahn fight bro.....much better.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2014, 07:49:09 AM »
And no,I`m not hardly comparing Floyd to Broner....Floyd would make short work on Broner.

I just think that Marcos is gonna` be relentless in his attack and it`ll be hard for Floyd ton counter.....sloppy,dirty,non-stop aggressiveness by Maidana.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2014, 08:51:54 AM »
He`s gotten much better with every fight since the Kahn fight bro.....much better.

You reckon? Since then, Broner is the only big win he's had and that's against someone who was somewhat unproven.
Devon beat him handily enough and even a shot to pieces Morales ran him close. I like Maidana but he's got no chance here.
It will be like the Baldomir fight only easier.

SuperSupplements

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2014, 10:38:43 AM »
Id say either money is disrracted and gets annihalted or all this nonsense going on with him will make him focus even more and he embarasses maidana.  Why would he fight pac besides the ppv money pac has a number of losses hes washed up that would be a boring fight.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2014, 11:37:31 AM »
You reckon? Since then, Broner is the only big win he's had and that's against someone who was somewhat unproven.
Devon beat him handily enough and even a shot to pieces Morales ran him close. I like Maidana but he's got no chance here.
It will be like the Baldomir fight only easier.
He beat Josecito Lopez also.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2014, 12:04:53 PM »

Gut Feeling Of Peace
This is what's keeping Mayweather interesting and marketable. Everybody wants to see him get knocked out or beaten and I would love to see it happen too. $79 is a bargain to see that to me! No fighter goes on forever and only Rocky Marciano and Joe Calzaghe retired undefeated world champions.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2014, 12:17:08 PM »
This is what's keeping Mayweather interesting and marketable. Everybody wants to see him get knocked out or beaten and I would love to see it happen too. $79 is a bargain to see that to me! No fighter goes on forever and only Rocky Marciano and Joe Calzaghe retired undefeated world champions.

he has 3 fights left.  

khan
lucas
mikey garcia if they can move him to 144
#4 - another mexican could have a big win in the next 12 months, and he'll move him immediately into his top 3. 

Basically, jackass Mexicans will help him to an undefeated record. 

it's not like he is finishing with lara, manny, bradley, porter or thurman.

shit, fmw sr said on video, fmw has been around 18 yrs, so he deserves easy fights.  :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2014, 12:22:06 PM »
lara, manny, bradley, porter or thurman vs. Floyd,would be worth the $79.00 for sure

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2014, 12:25:12 PM »
lara, manny, bradley, porter or thurman vs. Floyd,would be worth the $79.00 for sure

i know i'm looking forward to the free link on getbig tonight.  khan is the only real fight on the card. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2014, 12:27:23 PM »
i know i'm looking forward to the free link on getbig tonight.  khan is the only real fight on the card. 

If thats the case Im not watching at all.