Author Topic: Mayweather vs Maidana Saturday night  (Read 13818 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: Mayweather vs Maidana Saturday night
« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2014, 02:13:14 PM »
Floyd is in another league.  The public loves to build someone up and then destroy him/her.  Anyone who knows anything about boxing knows that pound for pound, Mayweather is the best ever.  Don't forget, this is boxing...not a UFC/street brawl.

What a load of shit, you heard of Sugar Ray Robinson? Harry Greb? Muhammad Ali? Henry Armstrong? Willie Pep?

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2014, 03:37:06 PM »
@ Ragingbull

ANY of the 4 kings of the late 70's or 80's would have MAULED Floyd - Duran, Hagler, Leonard or Hearns... if Benitez showed up in shape he would have too !
 Gotta speak truth my friend

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2014, 03:41:46 PM »
@ Ragingbull

ANY of the 4 kings of the late 70's or 80's would have MAULED Floyd - Duran, Hagler, Leonard or Hearns... if Benitez showed up in shape he would have too !
 Gotta speak truth my friend
Mauled  ???

That`s putting it lightly,they would have slaughtered him and buried him at the same time.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2014, 04:41:30 PM »
Floyd should just fight Manny, and Floyd will easily otubox an aging and slowing Pacman

even if FMW retired unbeaten, he will be remembered more for ducking Manny

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2014, 05:16:01 PM »
Floyd should just fight Manny, and Floyd will easily otubox an aging and slowing Pacman

even if FMW retired unbeaten, he will be remembered more for ducking Manny

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2014, 08:05:55 PM »
  I hope that you are all great.

Peace.

Steve

Bump for Arce's return....

;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2014, 08:17:55 PM »
  I hope that you are all great.

Peace.

Steve

Stevie boy! welcome back man.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 04, 2014, 09:04:25 PM »
Mauled  ???

That`s putting it lightly,they would have slaughtered him and buried him at the same time.
i think floyd would actually outbox duran and there no point in comparing him to hagler since their not the same division

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2014, 03:38:57 AM »
He would nt cope with Durans pressure for 12 rounds.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2014, 03:50:08 AM »
He found cope with 3rd tier maudonna

Someone who feather fists Amir khan took out
That fight on Saturday could easily have been a draw... Greatest lb for lb no not close
choice is an illusion

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2014, 04:01:32 AM »
Floyd is gettn old but still deserved the win. Maidana put up a great fight :o and might have what it takes to win next time against Floyd.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2014, 04:52:33 AM »
Surprised chinny Khan got passed Collazo but all credit to him. I thought he would get mauled in that fight. As for Mayweather looks like Maidana rematch in september then Khan in may followed by ??

whitewidow

« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2014, 07:10:11 AM »
I bet Provadnikov would beat floyd silly! You guys saw what Ruslim did to Tim Bradley nad Mike Alvarado! I know they gave Brdley that fight but Provadnikov got screwed one knock down in the 1st round and he knocked him down the last round! I honestly think that provadnikov vs. Bradley fight should of been stopped by the end of round 2! Tim got beat senseless against Ruslim. That was the same judeg that stopped the Brandon Rios .Alvarado fight the 1st time when alavarado was in no reapl trouble but yet he let the fight go on while Ruslim was knocking Tim Bradley senseless! he also called a clear knockdown a slip! Ruslim def beat Bradley! Tim Bradley couldn;t talk right for months and got knocked down twice Ruslim was not hurt 1 bit!

The Ruslim goes and literally destroys Mike Alvarado! Knocked Alvarado Senseless! Made Alvarado quit! but I don't blame mike I would of made him stop if I was his trainer as well!

Provadnikov woyuld beat floyd silly! He would probably also beat manny but that would be a close fight since ruslim used to be mannys sparring partner. I don;t think Freddie would let manny and Ruslim fight honestly but Ruslim  Porvadnikov is the most dangerous 147lb fighter-IMO.

As far as Maidana ,Floyd has balls stepping in the ring with Maidana! Maidana is flat footed and really isn;t a great boxer but chino can fucking CRACK! All it would take is one good connect and it could possibly be lights out for mayweather. Chino lacks speed and just overall boxing skills but he def packs one hard punch! Maidana hits way harder then Floyd ask anybody who has fought them both. ask anybody who has fought maidana and they will most likely say Maidaina hit harder then anybody they ever fought.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2014, 07:18:56 AM »
Hell NAseem Hamed would have given Floyd a hell of a fight

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: May 05, 2014, 08:07:32 AM »
Hell NAseem Hamed would have given Floyd a hell of a fight

That would have been a great fight. Dream match up for sure.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #115 on: May 05, 2014, 02:16:40 PM »
I had Maidana winning  4 of the 1st 5 rounds as the draw judge, also gave him the 11th.   7-5 FMW.  The rematch is bullshit along with Khan in april, is just FMW milking 2 of his last 3 fights and avoiding the top contenders.

Here are the cards: