Author Topic: Anti Es - experience  (Read 1490 times)

Damios

• Getbig II
Anti Es - experience
« on: May 03, 2014, 01:02:35 AM »
For some time AIs are very popular in every cycles. People use it even when they start juicing ( i mean first cycle ) when they don't want if they need it or not... Steroid's guru on a lot of ASS Boards recommend use AIs even to very low dose of aromatize compounds like 12,5mg Aromasin to 250mg-500mg test week.

From Your experience the better way is keep in hand and use AIs when you have sides like a lot of water retention ( a lot becouse i think we need a bit water to make gains, strenght etc... ) or gyno symptoms or do you think it's necessary to use always when you are use even low dose test?

Did You have any sides from AIs? Did You ever crash Your e2 level and have a lot of sides and hard to back to normal estro level

Nowadays i think all AIs are very strong becouse a lot of them is Pharma Grade...

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Anti Es - experience
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 02:07:55 AM »
I get pain in my forearms (muscular) with arimidex
It's a chronic feeling pain, NSAIDs fix it.

I don't bother with it normally, only if my skin gets oily. At the moment it is pretty cold where I am living and I shut my room off from the heating and leave the window open when I am sleeping. I get really bad night sweats and my bed is completely sodden when I wake up... and cold/clammy lol. Need to change sheets daily. The AI has stopped any breakouts from spending 10h in a pool of sweat thankfully. 0.5mg EOD on 250mg test

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 02:26:26 AM »
Libido killer for me.
A

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 09:05:30 PM »
Only use them if your e2 is out of range.

ProTip, tren and maybe nandrolone? can show up as "estrogen" on nonsensitive e2 labcorp tests

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 09:48:25 PM »
Using any Aromasin on 250 test = limp dick. 250-500 is very mild and body deals with it well. Gram(s) and multiple compounds is usually where people start seeing issues.

Doses play a huge roll in gyno, est conversion etc...Which is why you will be hard pressed to find any of the 60's 70's guys with any gyno in competition shape...Being fat and having puffy bitch tits is NOT gyno it's called being fat lol...Gyno is a small round lump that won't go away even at 4% bf...

The old guys would run 1cc of an injectable and a couple orals preworkout...That's like 150mg primo and 20mg legit dbol/day. That will blow up a lean muscular guy with an impeccable diet 20lbs easy. Arnold was like 230 on stage lol that's 6'1 200-210lbs without drugs which is completely realistic. The bodies you see now are completely supported by the doses, you have 160lb 5'7" ectos like Dexter walking on stage at 220+

They didn't even have any of this shit back then which is why if they saw sides they tapered back like a logical human being, instead of continuing to push and cover things up with other drugs..

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 12:05:27 AM »
I never had any issues with gyno. I don't have problem with high BP etc. Only one reason why i took AIs was water retention ( but today i think it can be more cause by diet; a lot of carbs i mean... ) and that people say "you don't need Estro to make gains".

Right now i started blast:

400mg Cypio
500mg Tren A
500mg NPP
Cabaser 0,5mg  

I'm bloated but i eat 450-500 carbs daily. My goal is adding muscle and strenght so i wonder about add Aromasin to this stack ( zero gyno symptoms, very good BP, no problem with back/calves pumps on cardio time etc. ). Do You think water retention can be helpful or it's unnecessary?

I think very often the main reason why people abuse AIs is just bloating.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014, 02:19:04 AM »
I never had any issues with gyno. I don't have problem with high BP etc. Only one reason why i took AIs was water retention ( but today i think it can be more cause by diet; a lot of carbs i mean... ) and that people say "you don't need Estro to make gains".

Right now i started blast:

400mg Cypio
500mg Tren A
500mg NPP
Cabaser 0,5mg  

I'm bloated but i eat 450-500 carbs daily. My goal is adding muscle and strenght so i wonder about add Aromasin to this stack ( zero gyno symptoms, very good BP, no problem with back/calves pumps on cardio time etc. ). Do You think water retention can be helpful or it's unnecessary?

I think very often the main reason why people abuse AIs is just bloating.

What *are* you supposed to do about bloating? I've taken to 0.5mg of arimidex EOD day after injections with 250mg/week and it's down a bit

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2014, 03:17:28 AM »
If even a bit of water retention cause by high level estrogen is unnecessary and don't help in make gains  ( you know... theories about better protein synthesis, joint protection etc. ) it's of course good option to take AIs.

Overload or OTH  ( i don't remember who  ??? ) said that he never took any AI in their career, even with high doses of aromatize compounds like 1g+ test...

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2014, 06:33:26 PM »
I think bloating is probably diet and body fat related

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 11:05:34 AM »
My first ever cycle was test only at 500mg wk. I never used any AI or SERM during the cycle, for PCT I took nolva and hcg and that was all. I now take 1mg adex every monday, though lately I've been forgetting to take it and all I've noticed was some more water retention. But water could also do with the fact that I salt the shit out of food and use mustard and sugar-free ketchup very liberally haha.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 11:35:44 AM »
If even a bit of water retention cause by high level estrogen is unnecessary and don't help in make gains  ( you know... theories about better protein synthesis, joint protection etc. ) it's of course good option to take AIs.

Overload or OTH  ( i don't remember who  ??? ) said that he never took any AI in their career, even with high doses of aromatize compounds like 1g+ test...
may have been me. I never take them, however I always take short ester compounds so the water is down to a minimum.

I will take them for 2-3 weeks at the end of my process to get shredded to harden up but that is it.