Author Topic: Bodybuilding dads of getbig  (Read 5840 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Bodybuilding dads of getbig
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2014, 05:55:58 AM »
haters gonna hate

potatoes gonna potate

bodybuilders gonna bodybuild

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2014, 06:11:43 AM »
We have close friends that had premie kid that struggled in nicu for a few months.  Our friends were at hospital a ton but not 24/7.  They're great parents by the way.  They had to step away from nicu from time to time for sanity break.

My sister's son was in the PICU for about a month after heart surgery. I went down for a week to stand vigil with them. The PICU is possibly the most soul-sucking place on the earth. Every day, kids passed on and parents that you were talking to just crumpled around you. My sister was amazing, caring to the grieving parents as a way to help her through.

I could only make a week of it. As it was, I had to go back a few weeks later for his funeral  :-[

skillion

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2014, 06:25:49 AM »
haters gonna hate

potatoes gonna potate

That's a bodybuilder?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2014, 06:49:41 AM »
That you are one of the most disrespected members og Getbig? Yes I agree.
most respected of course

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2014, 06:53:58 AM »
My sister's son was in the PICU for about a month after heart surgery. I went down for a week to stand vigil with them. The PICU is possibly the most soul-sucking place on the earth. Every day, kids passed on and parents that you were talking to just crumpled around you. My sister was amazing, caring to the grieving parents as a way to help her through.

I could only make a week of it. As it was, I had to go back a few weeks later for his funeral  :-[
:(

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2014, 07:01:21 AM »
I know Anabolichalo suffers with his little boy! Hopefully his son will get better fast so he can go home!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2014, 07:31:00 AM »
That's a bodybuilder?

The most respected one on Getbig

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2014, 07:43:18 AM »
haters gonna hate

potatoes gonna potate

Lol, you take steroids for that? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2014, 07:47:52 AM »
I find this thread to be sweet vindication lol. The same jackasses making the same dumbass arguments here defending bad parenting.

I love the part where you would lose your house if you stayed in the hospital. Wouldn't you need a job to lose for that to happen? Lol.

Chaos is known to make people disappear.

skillion

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2014, 07:51:51 AM »
The most respected one on Getbig
I thought bodybuilders are supposed to have size?

Simple Simon

« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2014, 08:09:28 AM »
I thought bodybuilders are supposed to have size?
Out masses you until you post a pic hotshot.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2014, 08:19:04 AM »
When you have children your priorities should change. You and your wife and or partner are no longer the focal point. Not saying you should not go to the gym work out get some type of physical and mental relief from the stress of life. How the fuck can anyone that calls themselves parents go on and live life as if you are the only one who matters. As a parent of two daughters Anabolichalo disgusts me!

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2014, 08:52:48 AM »
No it doesn't, parents of children with serious illnesses, still carry on working and keeping a roof over their heads, are you suggesting that all the parents of children in Alder Hey and Great Ormond St hospitals are unemployed and living in the hospital 24/7?

You've heard of the Ronald McDonald House Charities right? They built houses next to hospitals so families can MOVE to and LIVE next to the hospitals where there children are undergoing treatment. Houses in 58 countries around the world.

So yes, families do give up everything to be with their sick child

http://www.rmhc.org

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2014, 08:54:18 AM »
You've heard of the Ronald McDonald House Charities right? They built houses next to hospitals so families can MOVE to and LIVE next to the hospitals where there children are undergoing treatment. Houses in 58 countries around the world.

My sister and her family lived there while her son was in the PICU. They didn't ask for a dime. Truly the hands of God.

Simple Simon

« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2014, 08:54:43 AM »

Which charity allows them to pack in work?

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2014, 09:06:41 AM »
Which charity allows them to pack in work?

Well for starters you have The Federal Medical Leave Act FMLA. Can get up to 12 weeks off of work without losing your job. Yes, it's unpaid leave but thats where charities like the Ronald McDonald House come in to help. Not everyone is eligible for FMLA leave, but there are other options out there

Simple Simon

« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2014, 09:39:41 AM »
Well for starters you have The Federal Medical Leave Act FMLA. Can get up to 12 weeks off of work without losing your job. Yes, it's unpaid leave but thats where charities like the Ronald McDonald House come in to help. Not everyone is eligible for FMLA leave, but there are other options out there
Its gone slightly away from my original point of people not knowing what they would do in a given circumstance.
I cant be bothered arguing about people living on zero financial income.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #92 on: May 04, 2014, 09:40:49 AM »
Its gone slightly away from my original point of people not knowing what they would do in a given circumstance.

In the real world we call that losing an argument.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #93 on: May 04, 2014, 09:49:41 AM »
The vast majority of people would be dedicated to spending time with their kid in the hospital. Especially since the little fucking twink doesn't have a job but still manages to buy juice so he can look like a swimmer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dustin

« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2014, 10:28:25 AM »
I've felt very conflicted and concerned about halo in this regard. I can tolerate the spamming, I can give him props for looking great, but the kid thing really confuses me. I don't know if he's a masterful troll or an utter piece of shit. And I hope it's not the latter.

Funny thing, because just last week was my last day of work. I normally work a full work day, cook for my family and students and spend every other moment with my daughter. She's the love of my life and I always knew being a father would be something I would enjoy. That's why I came off the juice, stopped fucking around for more than a year and withered down to the lowliest twink status so I could work overtime and save make tons of money so my daughter would have the best environment to thrive in once she was born.

I'm on paternity leave and loving every minute of it. The baby went to school with my wife this year, but she can't go with her during practicum so I worked overtime to save up and take the summer off. I stay up at night and feed her every couple hours when she wakes up. I get up early in the morning and play with her. I cook healthy meals for my wife and family, and even make homemade baby food while she sits on the counter and smiles and makes baby noises at me. This is what you do when you have a baby. You guys may laugh and call me a domesticated house husband, but I'm loving life and living for my offspring. Whether you wanted a baby or had a whoopsy-baby, it doesn't matter. You brought it into this world and you'll do everything in your power to nurture it and foster their development.

These early months and years are critical, and you might not appreciate or understand how much of an impact these years make. But they do, and you will look back and feel like a piece of shit for not taking them more serious. And if you don't, then you're already a piece of shit who may never have the moral integrity to feel shame and wrongdoing for neglecting your child. If my girl was in the hospital, I would know the names of every doctor, nurse and health care assistant on that floor and their shift pattern. I'd know every drug being administered, the doses and every bit of the disease or the condition. I'd be on my laptop or tablet reading all that I could about that particular ailment and wouldn't leave her side for a moment. But then again, that's just me. You're free to handle the situation however you see fit. I just hope that you are grounded in reality so you can make the proper decisions.

TLDR - Smarten up and take care of your fucking kid. You don't even work and have more than enough time to commit. I take care of 5 students, my own family and my ailing stepdad and have plenty of time in the day to workout, eat good and relax. There are people who do 20 times as much in a single day, so there are no excuses whatsoever.

Simple Simon

« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2014, 10:30:51 AM »
In the real world we call that losing an argument.
Then Im happy for you to put a little tick in the box on the chart on your fridge.

Simple Simon

« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2014, 10:31:35 AM »
The vast majority of people would be dedicated to spending time with their kid in the hospital. Especially since the little fucking twink doesn't have a job but still manages to buy juice so he can look like a swimmer.
We are talking about individuals.

Simple Simon

« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2014, 10:33:28 AM »
I've felt very conflicted and concerned about halo in this regard. I can tolerate the spamming, I can give him props for looking great, but the kid thing really confuses me. I don't know if he's a masterful troll or an utter piece of shit. And I hope it's not the latter.

Funny thing, because just last week was my last day of work. I normally work a full work day, cook for my family and students and spend every other moment with my daughter. She's the love of my life and I always knew being a father would be something I would enjoy. That's why I came off the juice, stopped fucking around for more than a year and withered down to the lowliest twink status so I could work overtime and save make tons of money so my daughter would have the best environment to thrive in once she was born.

I'm on paternity leave and loving every minute of it. The baby went to school with my wife this year, but she can't go with her during practicum so I worked overtime to save up and take the summer off. I stay up at night and feed her every couple hours when she wakes up. I get up early in the morning and play with her. I cook healthy meals for my wife and family, and even make homemade baby food while she sits on the counter and smiles and makes baby noises at me. This is what you do when you have a baby. You guys may laugh and call me a domesticated house husband, but I'm loving life and living for my offspring. Whether you wanted a baby or had a whoopsy-baby, it doesn't matter. You brought it into this world and you'll do everything in your power to nurture it and foster their development.

These early months and years are critical, and you might not appreciate or understand how much of an impact these years make. But they do, and you will look back and feel like a piece of shit for not taking them more serious. And if you don't, then you're already a piece of shit who may never have the moral integrity to feel shame and wrongdoing for neglecting your child. If my girl was in the hospital, I would know the names of every doctor, nurse and health care assistant on that floor and their shift pattern. I'd know every drug being administered, the doses and every bit of the disease or the condition. I'd be on my laptop or tablet reading all that I could about that particular ailment and wouldn't leave her side for a moment. But then again, that's just me. You're free to handle the situation however you see fit. I just hope that you are grounded in reality so you can make the proper decisions.

TLDR - Smarten up and take care of your fucking kid. You don't even work and have more than enough time to commit. I take care of 5 students, my own family and my ailing stepdad and have plenty of time in the day to workout, eat good and relax. There are people who do 20 times as much in a single day, so there are no excuses whatsoever.

No, I would call you the wife.

Just kidding mate, great to see a father involved like that.

dustin

« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2014, 10:42:40 AM »
No, I would call you the wife.

Just kidding mate, great to see a father involved like that.

lol fair enough. But I love cooking, no shame there. My cooking skill surpassed my wife's a long time ago so she does chores while I cook. I don't even let her cook anymore, I can cook anything so much better. 8)

Simple Simon

« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2014, 10:44:09 AM »
lol fair enough. But I love cooking, no shame there. My cooking skill surpassed my wife's a long time ago so she does chores while I cook. I don't even let her cook anymore, I can cook anything so much better. 8)
I do all the cooking at home as well mate.
My missus said she would take care of the cleaning, so she hired a cleaner.  ;D