Author Topic: LVH - gone  (Read 1264 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
LVH - gone
« on: May 03, 2014, 02:16:50 PM »
 A couple years back I had my heart checked out, just to be on the safe side, and the echocardiogram showed some enlargement of the left ventricle or so called 'athletes heart' which while common in AAS users is in no way a good thing. I was using 500 test a week and usually some other crap on top of that, tren, winny etc and 3-5ius blue tops a day.

2 years of TRT dose test, no hgh and a couple hundred mg of deca or winny a week later I had a follow up scan - and my heart has gone back to normal size

on the low dose regime I've not lost much muscle from when I was on higher doses but no longer have the heart risk of thicker tissue.

Yet another reason not to go much over TRT, unless you are a 6 gram a week sweet-spot kind of guy.  ::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: LVH - gone
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 02:49:26 PM »
I am reading this as TRT healed you. Hallelujah! Hormones of Peace!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 03:19:24 PM »
Wtf that's almost unbelievable... you're a big dude who lifts heavy weights--that in and of itself can cause LVH, nevermind the AAS.

Congrats though, that's great news.  Any other lifestyle changes?  Dietary supplements?  More cardio?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 04:37:24 PM »
not sure, any theories are just broscience at best .. but I was 265 and I'm now 225, which must have helped reduce the workload on my heart. I know the gh was doing something bad because I started getting constant PVC's after 6 months of taking it - like I was almost in vtach most of the time - partly why I got my heart checked in the first place 2 years ago.

I used to do a lot of heavy lifting, now I rarely go under 8 reps for anything... diet is not great, cardio, not so much - probably the other big factor is stopping using tren? On tren my BP is always hovering around 140/90+ even on lisinopril , off tren it's like 110/75

tren also raped my HDL (like down to under 20) but that probably isn't really important

whatever, for me the take home message is low doses aren't ''unhealthy'', so long as I stay under 500mg total

we will revisit this topic in 10 years time  :-*

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 07:06:19 PM »
Same office, same machine,same Tech and same doc??
It could be as simple as caliper placement on the screen, do you recall the measuremnets ?
We talking millimeters.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 07:39:51 PM »
Same doc, different machines and techs.

I'll ask for the measurements but he said it was normal sized vs 2012s slight enlargement

You think ceasing hgh made a difference ? I've not had a PVC since I stopped using it (I spent three days in the ICU due to excessive PVCs first time around  :-\ )

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 02:39:54 AM »
HGH can cause hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, PVC's not likely, that's electrical conduction system, however, never say never. Could have been dietary stimulant , Clen, Ephedrine etc.....
Different Tech different measurement, same Tech, different day likely different measurement. There is a range. Hypertension big reason as well.
Hope you are well