Author Topic: Big muscles are worthless  (Read 19472 times)

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
Big muscles are worthless
« on: May 04, 2014, 03:41:42 PM »
*Most women these days are going after twinks with 13 inch arms like Mcauly Culkin.

*other men actually seem more turned on by big muscles -
as evident by the way everyone on this forum goes nuts each time an Arnold film comes out.

*aggression and hypermasculine displays are frowned upon in today's society.

*big muscles are useless in a fight vs. 145 pound mma twinks.

*even if we were in a post apocalyptic environment, steroid induced gains would rapidly diminish leaving you as weak as McCauly Culkin.

*from an evolutionary standpoint, it is suicidal. Steroids cause sterility, leaving you incapable of contributing your 'seed' (unless you're Anibolicho or his hero Ronnie).

*steroids cause enlarged heart = early death.

Conclusion: big muscles are counterrevolutionary, and steroid use is a mental disorder.

*injects test*

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Big muscles are worthless
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 03:45:39 PM »
you convinced me

i'll never post on a muscle man forum again

E
E

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 03:46:48 PM »
you convinced me

E

Yes, it isn't debatable.

Time to delete your account.

Oh wait, you never had big muscles - you just follow the guys with big muscles  ;)

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 03:47:30 PM »
Who do you think women would prefer.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 03:48:04 PM »
Who do you think women would prefer.

The asian dude

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 03:49:25 PM »

We should all bow down now and give our wives to the future man!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014, 03:50:05 PM »
you convinced me

E

;D

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2014, 03:50:27 PM »
Counter evolutionary- ? Not too sure about that bro

Big muscles are usually associated with strength, power etc... these are shown all through nature - the big cats, bears, gorillas, horses, buffalo etc.... these animals aren't on stage doing a front double bicep, but they have big muscled bodies for sure, and it seems to have helped them out - ?

Yes, society has seem to have changed it's views of masculinity and all that, seems like we are going more for the wimpy ,sophisticated French ideal of men..... sad

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2014, 03:51:39 PM »

The asian dude

You would prefer the twink but women would prefer the big guy with muscles.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2014, 03:55:01 PM »
Counter evolutionary- ? Not too sure about that bro

Big muscles are usually associated with strength, power etc... these are shown all through nature - the big cats, bears, gorillas, horses, buffalo etc.... these animals aren't on stage doing a front double bicep, but they have big muscled bodies for sure, and it seems to have helped them out - ?

Yes, society has seem to have changed it's views of masculinity and all that, seems like we are going more for the wimpy ,sophisticated French ideal of men..... sad

Bears, gorillas, horses, buffalo...

Bearmeat, bushmeat, horsemeat, Indian shit.

All inferior to increasingly scrawny humans. Buffalo were on the verge of being extinct after being nearly hunted to death by skinny Indians with 13 inch arms.

Such is the fate of body builders.

This guy was balls deep in Mila Kunis; she would barely give a muscleman a second glance.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2014, 04:00:53 PM »
Unless you're famous or filthy rich. Muscles are the only way for mere mortals like us to stand out from the crowd.

S

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2014, 04:03:55 PM »
if she hates muscles, so do i

E

E

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2014, 04:07:40 PM »
Unless you're famous or filthy rich. Muscles are the only way for mere mortals like us to stand out from the crowd.

I don't know dude.

I see plenty of hot girl walking around with 'sensitive', 'sophisticated', hipster fagggs.

I also see plenty of groups of muscled goons roving in womenless packs.

Even on getbig UJ was monopolizing all 3 women that post here and all he lifts are packs of cards.

It's enough to make me go catabolic.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2014, 04:08:31 PM »
The majority of what I would call mature women prefer their men to be masculine, i.e., big and strong.  For more years than many of you have been around I have dated mature women, e.g., 30's on in age.  Now to be certain, women are just as different as men when it comes to their "taste" in the opposite sex and the facts of life also show that money and the promise of a certain "lifestyle" it can afford is also a big factor in dating.

But ask yourself this when a woman says she doesn't care what a man "looks like" and that "looks don't mean a thing".  What's the first thing we, as a species, notice about someone?

Their looks.

A good body may not say everything but it is as powerful a lure as any that you can drop in the water.  If what's behind the "lure" is worthless, i.e., the typical drugged up bodybuilder whose only job is at a gas station or worse, then you're likely to never see here again but if you've got plans for a real life and can be seen as working successfully toward them your chances of dating that woman (and others) just went up.

Big muscles are not "worthless" but unless there's more than meets the eye of a woman you're interested in, they're most definitely not worth more.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2014, 04:10:53 PM »
The majority of what I would call mature women prefer their men to be masculine, i.e., big and strong.  For more years than many of you have been around I have dated mature women, e.g., 30's on in age.  Now to be certain, women are just as different as men when it comes to their "taste" in the opposite sex and the facts of life also show that money and the promise of a certain "lifestyle" it can afford is also a big factor in dating.

But ask yourself this when a woman says she doesn't care what a man "looks like" and that "looks don't mean a thing".  What's the first thing we, as a species, notice about someone?

Their looks.

A good body may not say everything but it is as powerful a lure as any that you can drop in the water.  If what's behind the "lure" is worthless, i.e., the typical drugged up bodybuilder whose only job is at a gas station or worse, then you're likely to never see here again but if you've got plans for a real life and can be seen as working successfully toward them your chances of dating that woman (and others) just went up.

Big muscles are not "worthless" but unless there's more than meets the eye of a woman you're interested in, they're most definitely not worth more.

Oh great...

Muscles will get you a 'mature' woman.

Young women (18-25) are at their peak fertility-wise.

From an evolutionary standpoint, these are the first draft picks.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2014, 04:15:48 PM »

250 pound bodybuilder destroyed by 150 pound 'Gracie Jiu-Jitsu' black belt

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2014, 04:18:34 PM »
I got women before muscles and after muscles. Before money and after money. Fuck knows how they work. All I know is they are easy.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2014, 04:19:19 PM »
Oh great...

Muscles will get you a 'mature' woman.

Young women (18-25) are at their peak fertility-wise.

From an evolutionary standpoint, these are the first draft picks.

"Muscles" will get you nothing.  Read it again but this time, pay attention.  By the way, life isn't a "draft" and even if it were I seriously doubt either of us would be in the first round.   ;D  If you think about this instead of allowing it to pass you by like a balloon, you would realize that a life of one night stands is nothing but a piss pore priapic dream.  If you think otherwise then you're in for nothing more than an imitation of life.

Hey nineteen, indeed. 

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2014, 04:23:04 PM »

Pussy pulling physiques.

This hot bitch is craving the cock of 'sophisticated' 'sensitive' men that like to 'experiment'

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2014, 04:24:34 PM »
"Muscles" will get you nothing.  Read it again but this time, pay attention.  By the way, life isn't a "draft" and even if it were I seriously doubt either of us would be in the first round.   ;D  If you think about this instead of allowing it to pass you by like a balloon, you would realize that a life of one night stands is nothing but a piss pore priapic dream.  If you think otherwise then you're in for nothing more than an imitation of life.

Hey nineteen, indeed. 

If muscles won't get you anything why pursue it?
To intimidate other men?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2014, 04:26:42 PM »
To intimidate other men?

There are many pieces to this puzzle, my friend.  Being muscular can help or not, it all depends upon you and your life situation(s) and ultimately what you plan to make of yourself.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2014, 04:28:47 PM »
To intimidate other men?

They do get you women. Not if you look and act like a dick though. Muscles are like a tan, good hair, good job or good face. One might attract attention of itself but not going to hook a woman for life.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2014, 04:30:10 PM »
There are many pieces to this puzzle, my friend.  Being muscular can help or not, it all depends upon you and your life situation(s) and ultimately what you plan to make of yourself.

My goal is to 'pull' the hottest bitches in the clubs.

However the steroids are making me bald and the hot bitches look at me and mumble about my small nuts in hushed tones.

I didn't sign up for this!  >:(

the trainer

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2014, 04:30:16 PM »
I can only speak from my personal experience when I go out there are plenty of twinks hanging around and the women tend to look at me a lot more than the twinks, when a twink walks into a building nobody gives a second look but when you are big and muscular all eyes are on you.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2014, 04:31:20 PM »
They do get you women. Not if you look and act like a dick though. Muscles are like a tan, good hair, good job or good face. One might attract attention of itself but not going to hook a woman for life.

This man speaks the truth.