Author Topic: Big muscles are worthless  (Read 19662 times)

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
Re: Big muscles are worthless
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2014, 10:20:15 AM »
How about:
- have a personality
- be funny
- treat others with respect
- have a job that you are proud of
- respect and love your family
- and have large muscles from years of dedicated training

I would be willing to bet that you'd do OK in the women-sweepstakes. Muscles are not the only thing that woman looks at, but they are a huge upsell of everything else. And when the lights are down, and you are doing the nasty, the other things are forgotten. She is getting the shit fucked out of her by that muscled man and nothing else. Everything else gets you there, the muscles take her to the moon.

Personality rotfl

Ehhhh

When the lights are out the only big muscle a woman is thinking about is the cock

Most people have average cocks, and an average cock looks small on a bodybuilder and large on McCauly Culkin = more pleasure due to psychological effect of being penetrated by a big cock

Twinks have us beat in that department

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2014, 10:21:48 AM »
SS - plenty of dudes may look in shape who are BB, but ask them to do a few pull ups, run a few laps around the track, do anything physical whatsoever and they are on the floor panting for dear life. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2014, 10:23:30 AM »
SS - plenty of dudes may look in shape who are BB, but ask them to do a few pull ups, run a few laps around the track, do anything physical whatsoever and they are on the floor panting for dear life. 

Are you going to make a point in regards to my post at any time?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2014, 10:24:39 AM »
Are you going to make a point in regards to my post at any time?

No - just thought I would blab that out for no reason.   ;)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2014, 10:25:06 AM »
Personality rotfl

Ehhhh

When the lights are out the only big muscle a woman is thinking about is the cock

Most people have average cocks, and an average cock looks small on a bodybuilder and large on McCauly Culkin = more pleasure due to psychological effect of being penetrated by a big cock

I am guessing that you haven't pulled a lot of quality pussy in your day...

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2014, 10:29:48 AM »
I am guessing that you haven't pulled a lot of quality pussy in your day...

It's been a mixed bag.

Now that I'm 4 years in on the sauce the quality keeps diminishing.

But don't fool yourself. You can't fuck a woman with big biceps.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2014, 10:33:50 AM »
if your face (plus hair and/or height) are weaknesses, then big muscles probably won't compensate
... tho having tons of $ changes the equation quickly.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2014, 10:35:13 AM »
You can't fuck a woman with big biceps.

Hmm, my wife is pretty jacked...

Oh wait, you meant me? My wife might disagree there too. She rather likes them.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2014, 10:36:24 AM »
Hmm, my wife is pretty jacked...

Oh wait, you meant me? My wife might disagree there too. She rather likes them.

You lost all credibility when you said women are attracted to 'a good personality'

the trainer

« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2014, 10:37:13 AM »
Personality rotfl

Ehhhh

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2014, 10:51:14 AM »
You lost all credibility when you said women are attracted to 'a good personality'

But, my friend, they are. As long as it is in balance with everything else. A good personality isn't going to seal the deal if you have the face of a dumpster fire, but a shitty personality will kill the deal.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2014, 10:59:19 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2014, 11:18:50 AM »
Guys like burnieka make it hard for the rest of us. 

As a result, I've often passed on the additional sweet potato to limit size and be taken seriously.

:D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2014, 11:19:30 AM »
If insecurity caused by the lack of a father is a major incentive to lift weights how does that account for the large number of boys and men who have grown up with fathers being insecure despite the lifting ?
where is the evidence that boys growing up without fathers become girly?
What exactly is wrong with manual jobs?

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.  They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #114 on: May 05, 2014, 11:55:48 AM »
It's kind of pointless posting pics of Dennis Wolf and his ilk. That's not big muscles, that's a freak show.

17" arms to Joe Public are seen as huge, but first off a woman (any age) notices the obvious things. Height, broad shoulders, facial features, stomach size etc. Then finer details come into play - if you're wearing a t-shirt and have a good tan, clear skin, look lean. You're ticking lots of boxes as a protector, as someone who takes care of himself, as a good sperm donor. She might not think this, but inside she feels it.

As I said before the whole package counts. A stunning guy with amazing body might get by on looks alone, just as a multi-millionaire could be ugly and annoying as fuck and he will get pussy. Generally, you need to tick boxes in a few areas.

Framing the question as "will muscles alone get women" is like nerds asking why don't women like us we're smart?