« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 10:12:13 AM »
put up a pic

muscle
muscle

ether

• Getbig IV
Re: Jay Cutler's 2005 Olympia Game Plan
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 12:05:23 PM »
His gameplan pretty much ended once he knew RC was competing again.

He can't beat Coleman, I thought (after seeing the pics) that it was pretty close.

But when I saw the videos of them posing, it wasn't even close....coleman just looks too damn huge from the back and that is the final story.

I wish he would just fuccing retire so that someone else can win, but, if the next mr. olympia starts the old 7 or 8 year string of winning, then fuck it.

Nobody cares to see the same guy win every year, they should make a two time entry max to the olympia with a mandatory year off or something....its too boring to see the same shit every year.

The last olympia which I watched or was seriously interested in seeing was 1998, after Dorian Retired.

Somebody wake weider up/increase his alzheimer meds or something and tell him to pick someone else.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 02:06:14 PM »
yup if they shocked everyone buy giving jay the title....everyone would go nuts.
bodybuildersreality.com

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 03:30:01 PM »
it would be a disgrace to give anyone but the best man the title. do you guys honestly want them to give the win to someone who doesnt deserve it just so ronnie would 'lose' and a thered be a new winner? thats shameful. until someone actually beats ronnie he deserves the win.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2006, 04:20:47 PM »
ronnie lost in 01. he was smoooooooth.

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2006, 06:33:27 PM »
it would be a disgrace to give anyone but the best man the title. do you guys honestly want them to give the win to someone who doesnt deserve it just so ronnie would 'lose' and a thered be a new winner? thats shameful. until someone actually beats ronnie he deserves the win.

I agree. Some people watch too much wrestling, where they change the champion when people start to get bored. I hope body building won't take that way, it's alreasy in bad shape, it would get only worse.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2006, 02:51:59 AM »
I dont know about cutler not being able to beat ronnie in fact i think 2005 should have gone to cutler he is the uncrowned champ