Author Topic: WWE Extreme Rules: BELIEVE in the Shield; Demon-child helps Wyatt beat Cena  (Read 3022 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Kane gets BBQed, as Bryan retains the belts. The way Kane got beat up made him look like a punk.

And Bad News Barrett is IC champion, yet again.

Overall, the matches were cool, except for the tired snack break known as the Divas title match.

Shield vs. Evolution clearly stole the show. Seth Rollins is becoming Jeff Hardy 2.0 (minus the crack, we hope).

But, the weirdest mess of all was the end of that cage match. Wyatt looked weak as the other two goons kept Cena from leaving the cage.

Cena slamming Rowan's head into the cage by yanking his beard was priceless. But, as Cena was leaving the cage, the lights go out; the Wyatt Titantron shows; and some creepy little kid with a modified slowed creepy voice sings to Cena. We'd later find out he's "Little Johnny". That allowed Wyatt to hit Cena with "Sister Abigail's Kiss" and get the 1-2-3.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
I fast forward over the divas match  ;D
Extreme rules was better than I expected..

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Extreme rules was better than I expected..

Were you expecting a power outage?

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
I ended up doing some computer work through most of it, only the Evolution/Shield match caught my attention.  Cena/Bray was OK, but then the Wyatt goons got involved, completely negating the whole point of 'Just you and me in a cage...' and then the creepy kid appeared and the whole thing went to pot.