Author Topic: Republican Tidal Wave forming for mid-terms  (Read 805 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Republican Tidal Wave forming for mid-terms
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 07:07:32 AM »
Since 2010, they have showed us that even when owning the house... the GOP will still cave and agree to things like Obamacare (and likely amnesty next).

GOP could win BOTH houses and they'd probably still hand obama everything he wants.  Face it... Tea party OWNED 2010 and they gave obamacare a big hug and let it happen, they gave obama his budget every time, and they couldn't even get a conservative nominated for prez in 2012... I mean, we had Obama and Obamalite in the 2012 election...

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 07:11:14 AM »
"The crazy spinning circle's going round and round. The crazy spinning circle's going round and round. The crazy spinning circle's going round and round. Around and round, around and round." - The Cult's "Go West"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 07:14:36 AM »
If for nothing else - it will induce more fits and melt downs by o-twink

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 07:18:17 AM »
When free shit is not on the menu at the polling booth - Obama voters don't show up

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 07:27:43 AM »
If for nothing else - it will induce more fits and melt downs by o-twink

what practical purpose have these supposed meltdowns served?   Did obamacare implode after the tea party won?

Dude, really, the more I look at it... the more I realize Dems are probably gonna keep winning white house - they own the growing hispanic vote, they own the growing poverty vote. 

Sure, the house will throw their fits and make big scenes, but nobody can seriously argue they're effective when they are in "control".  Give them the Senate too (a long shot maybe) and it'll be the same thing. 

Maybe I'm just being pessimistic, but yeah... they had it all in 2011-2012 and completely caved to the RINOs and then fed us a Romney.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 07:30:56 AM »
what practical purpose have these supposed meltdowns served?   Did obamacare implode after the tea party won?

Dude, really, the more I look at it... the more I realize Dems are probably gonna keep winning white house - they own the growing hispanic vote, they own the growing poverty vote. 

Sure, the house will throw their fits and make big scenes, but nobody can seriously argue they're effective when they are in "control".  Give them the Senate too (a long shot maybe) and it'll be the same thing. 

Maybe I'm just being pessimistic, but yeah... they had it all in 2011-2012 and completely caved to the RINOs and then fed us a Romney.

You could have voted for ron paul

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 08:11:03 AM »
You could have voted for ron paul

I could have driven 45 minutes and argued with the elderly person working the booth, to please let me vote absentee mail-in for RP in a state he surrendered after polling 6 to 8%, since everyone knows how easily it is to vote in Florida?

Sure. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 08:28:26 AM »
I could have driven 45 minutes and argued with the elderly person working the booth, to please let me vote absentee mail-in for RP in a state he surrendered after polling 6 to 8%, since everyone knows how easily it is to vote in Florida?

Sure. 

;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 08:29:24 AM »
The difference may be that that this time the money and the power in the Republican party may shift to the conservative wing. Or at least enough of a shift to put a conservative candidate up there. It depends on what happens with this bullshit amnesty and how that plays out. This is only being pushed by the Dems as political move. There average American doesn't care. The issue with the Republican party and conservatives is packaging the message. I think they have problems because to us it seems so self evident. We have a constitution...follow the constitution. We look at the far left as anti-American nuts so removed form the founding of the nation that we can't articulate how wrong they are. We don't promise give away's...we want to cut taxes. The Dems give away free shit...shit they say is free but ends up taxing the shit out of 50% of the population. The Dems demonize big business but are glad to take their donations. They are good at demonizing the messenger...like Fox news or Rush but can't  really attack the message. That was the beauty of Reagan....he cut through the bullshit and still made everybody feel better. Not sure we have a guy ready to do that. Guys like Christie can do that but he's a rino. Cruz is to negative. Ryan is a technocrat and I get the feeling is full of shit. Bush....rino. Who's left..Pence..maybe but the media will start the older white man shit they always do.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 09:09:11 AM »
a super-conservative friend of mine was totally and completely SHOCKED that the GOP, rubio, rand, jeb, and others have all gotten on the pro-amnesty bandwagon.   He was talking to a group of about 8 people, saying how the dems and amnesty are ruining america by opening up the borders.  He couldn't believe when I told him both parties are on board.  I literally had to use phone to open up quotes form Hannity, Jeb, Rand, Rubio, even Palin lol...

He left the argument feeling a little stupid and very much pro-Cruz for 2016.  I also learned that every lazy pothead whiny liberal I know is anti-amnesty.  I think we're underestimating the big impact that Cruz would have in 2016.  I didn't know liberals hated illegals, but the ones I know sure do. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2014, 12:28:38 PM »
Since 2010, they have showed us that even when owning the house... the GOP will still cave and agree to things like Obamacare (and likely amnesty next).

GOP could win BOTH houses and they'd probably still hand obama everything he wants.  Face it... Tea party OWNED 2010 and they gave obamacare a big hug and let it happen, they gave obama his budget every time, and they couldn't even get a conservative nominated for prez in 2012... I mean, we had Obama and Obamalite in the 2012 election...

yup.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 12:34:11 PM »
When free shit is not on the menu at the polling booth - Obama voters don't show up

:D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 01:01:34 PM »
Amnesty cuts America's throat...great for the dems now....will end America in 40-50 years. Anybody who wants amnesty should spend a few weeks with me traveling through central and south America......its fucking scary.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2014, 03:24:52 PM »
LOL... O it's gonna be a "Tidal Wave" now, ...what? ...too embarrassed to ever use the word LANDSLIDE again?  ;D
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 05:01:17 PM »
Lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 05:17:54 PM »
Amnesty cuts America's throat...great for the dems now....will end America in 40-50 years. Anybody who wants amnesty should spend a few weeks with me traveling through central and south America......its fucking scary.

Yes, repubs are willing to open up borders in the hopes that hispanics will vote for them.

You can almost predict it now... Ten million people - mostly unskilled and uneducated - flood the southern USA.  They're suddenly going to vote Repub?  LOL... Um, NO!  that's not what will happen.  The dem voting base will probably actually grow.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 06:53:17 PM »
Yes, repubs are willing to open up borders in the hopes that hispanics will vote for them.

You can almost predict it now... Ten million people - mostly unskilled and uneducated - flood the southern USA.  They're suddenly going to vote Repub?  LOL... Um, NO!  that's not what will happen.  The dem voting base will probably actually grow.

They've already flooded the country.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 06:57:51 PM »
LOL... O it's gonna be a "Tidal Wave" now, ...what? ...too embarrassed to ever use the word LANDSLIDE again?  ;D

Lol so true

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 07:08:40 PM »
Lol so true

Free shit not onthe ballot = dem loss

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2014, 07:14:02 PM »
Free shit not onthe ballot = dem loss

Democratic win = 333386's head explodes for real.
The entertainment value in that alone is enough to make even repubs vote dem
w