Author Topic: Vitor Belfort: 'I feel like an animal' without TRT  (Read 6627 times)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Vitor Belfort: 'I feel like an animal' without TRT
« on: May 05, 2014, 08:00:45 PM »
Belfort dropped TRT and is back to training and says he feels great without the therapy, but his testosterone levels are far from the normal range.

"I feel like an animal," he said. "The Holy Spirit gives me everything I need. I’m training like an animal. Nobody trains harder than me.  :-\

"My hormone stays at 200 today, and the normal range is from 300 to 800. (TRT) raised my levels to a normal range according to the commission. My hormone was at the same level of my opponents’, so they are in advantage now."

According to the Brazilian, the commission decided to ban TRT because he was knocking people out in the UFC.

"You have TRT in baseball, basketball and many other sports," he said. "Unfortunately, it became a myth (in MMA) because I was knocking people out. That was the problem, and not Chael Sonnen, Frank Mir and Dan Henderson using it."

"After TRT was banned, Dan Henderson fought Shogun (Rua) with TRT," Belfort continued. "That’s funny because a Brazilian can’t use TRT there (in the United States), but an American can fight here. If TRT exists in many others sports, why can’t it exist in MMA? If gives you no advantage, it only puts you at the same level of the other athletes.

"People say ‘oh, so you should retire.’ Yeah, you want me to retire so you won’t get knocked out. I won’t retire. I will be back and I will win."

Is the holy spirit code for his new doctor/dealer?  The guys who claim they would drop dead without TRT seem to be rejuvenated after being deprived of it.  :o