Author Topic: Levrone's NEW 20" Biceps  (Read 15247 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: Levrone's NEW 20" Biceps
« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2014, 07:36:39 PM »
definitely capable of regaining his old size and structure.

Yep can't wait to see him and Cutz do battle in a few years.  Comebacks are the most exciting part of the sport.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2014, 05:30:38 AM »
Bro, stop making excuses for those junkie pieces of shit.

The drugs were their sole support system. Take that away, and they all crumbled like muppets whose strings were cut in the middle of a kids' performance at a grade school.

If you lift for life, you lift when shit is good and bad. Those guys only lifted when they were on top. Fun's over now, no need to drag their butts to Gold's anymore since the gains and pumps won't be there.

I've been around the game a long time. I've seen guys run cycles forever. They stop when health, finances, or even arrests get in the way. Then you see them looking like they never worked out in their life like these pro's.  Many have said to me working out without gear is a waste of time. That's really sad. You could never win a Mr. No Where contest clean. At least from doing cardio and l lifting you can look great and more importantly be healthy.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 09, 2014, 09:01:55 AM »
How tall is Levrone?
He's a legit twink-
Bald, broke, surely not healthy after all the drugs-
Has tried his hand at BB, acting, music, epic failure at all he does-
When will he get a job and stop posting youtube videos of himself going through the motions in lame workouts?

Levrone failed in bodybuilding? LMAO!

What have you done in life desides talk shit.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2014, 09:13:15 AM »
I've been around the game a long time. I've seen guys run cycles forever. They stop when health, finances, or even arrests get in the way. Then you see them looking like they never worked out in their life like these pro's.  Many have said to me working out without gear is a waste of time. That's really sad. You could never win a Mr. No Where contest clean. At least from doing cardio and l lifting you can look great and more importantly be healthy.
To be fair to those guys (which is most of them), they never got into it just for the sake of being lean or muscular. It was the glory of being a freaky bodybuilder paid to eat and shit protein shakes.

While I respect the hell out of guys who train unassisted chemically-speaking and manage to acquire a beach body in the process, I find they're all imbalanced in some way. Maybe even more extreme-minded than the juicers, since they can't even miss a meal without losing mass or fucking up their lines.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2014, 10:19:53 AM »
X2. Levrone is just a little guy little frame ect, no way his arms were any bigger than 21"

You're right in 1997/1998 he only weighed 170 pounds and his arms were lucky if they hit 21". He was a JUST a little guy little frame after all...  ::) ::) ::) ::)

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2014, 10:21:03 AM »
wow-
Neegul looking tiny-Or is the dude on the left humungous?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2014, 10:23:38 AM »
wow-
Neegul looking tiny-Or is the dude on the left humungous?

Neegul?

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2014, 10:27:37 AM »
Levrone failed in bodybuilding? LMAO!

What have you done in life desides talk shit.
One of the first things I did was learn how to spell besides-
And yes, he failed-Look at him now...
Walk around your office, or go into you local Starbucks, or even your local gym, and ask anyone if they ever heard of him...
No one has ever heard of me either-but I am success at what I do, I dictate my own future, am not a narcissistic druggie.

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2014, 10:30:10 AM »
Was talking of that photo with Cormier...

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2014, 10:31:22 AM »
X2. Levrone is just a little guy little frame ect, no way his arms were any bigger than 21"

He was oh so tiny and little. 5'2" and 140 pounds. 16" arms  :-*

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2014, 04:43:38 PM »
He was oh so tiny and little. 5'2" and 140 pounds. 16" arms  :-*

He's not a big man at all, clearly, look at him now lol. You just posted the pics for christ sakes. He has a small frame, just add aas and boom...

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2014, 05:37:46 PM »
cliffs: you stop eating and stop training, you will shrink (especially the not eating as much part)

derm derm derm

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: May 09, 2014, 06:54:27 PM »
cliffs: you stop eating and stop training, you will shrink (especially the not eating as much part)
That's the problem though, isn't it. Why do they all stop? Why does retiring from the competitive circuit mean that they all boycott the gym, stop dieting, and stop lifting or even cruising on low doses just to keep in shape?

It's because the shock to the system of not placing well and losing their monstrous size is too much for most to cope. Just shows how thin their interest in "bodybuilding" really is. It was never about being in shape or healthy or even pumping iron. It's for money and a few magazine covers, and to look like freaks in tight-fitting sweaters at night clubs.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2014, 07:26:29 PM »
That's the problem though, isn't it. Why do they all stop? Why does retiring from the competitive circuit mean that they all boycott the gym, stop dieting, and stop lifting or even cruising on low doses just to keep in shape?

It's because the shock to the system of not placing well and losing their monstrous size is too much for most to cope. Just shows how thin their interest in "bodybuilding" really is. It was never about being in shape or healthy or even pumping iron. It's for money and a few magazine covers, and to look like freaks in tight-fitting sweaters at night clubs.

X2

Vanity's a bitch.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2014, 10:47:52 PM »

That's why I respect the older generation of bbers more, most still work out and stay in shape whether natural or not

Shit Stallone is almost 70 and trains regularly

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2014, 04:25:32 PM »
That's why I respect the older generation of bbers more, most still work out and stay in shape whether natural or not

Shit Stallone is almost 70 and trains regularly

Exactly, they are bodybuilders, pro's today have more in common with prostitutes than bodybuilders.