Author Topic: "The World dissappoints Obama" - Obama Biographer - LMFAO!!!! LOL!!!!!  (Read 568 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I don't think I have ever come across anyone nearly as self absorbed and delusional as this.  The world disappoints Obama?  LMFAO. 

The world mocks and laughs Obama, and that is being generous. 

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
I don't think I have ever come across anyone nearly as self absorbed and delusional as this.  The world disappoints Obama?  LMFAO. 

The world mocks and laughs Obama, and that is being generous. 
at first People saw him like some sort of hero just because he us the first american negro president and he even got a nobel peace price (lol), but how the tides have changed. But peoples mikds have changed alot since then lol

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
Im talking from a europees view

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Im talking from a europees view

What did anyone expect? 

If you are a shareholder in a major corporation and the CEO steps down due to incompetence, time is up, whatever, and the Board of directors is seeking a new CEO - would you be happy if they went directly to the mail room and picked out the least qualified loud mouth to fill the position just because of his skin color? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Its so bad.......well guess what barry...u disappointment me...u suck at being a leader, u suck at being a dude.
L