Author Topic: Monica Lewinsky speaks out, says she was made ‘scapegoat’  (Read 14328 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Monica Lewinsky speaks out, says she was made ‘scapegoat’
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2014, 04:57:00 AM »
Two adults made a bad decision.   Clinton as the older of the two should have known better. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2014, 05:11:58 AM »
Two adults made a bad decision.   Clinton as the older of the two should have known better. 

I don't blame Clinton - look at his wife.   Hillary is disgusting and revolting and lezbo to boot.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2014, 11:26:06 AM »

Agree. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2014, 11:26:46 AM »
Yeah it has really slowed him down  ::) You don't know what the fuck your talking about, every time the Dems need a mouth piece Bill Clinton is the go to guy.

True.  He rescued Obama during the Democrat convention in 2012. 

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2014, 01:38:19 PM »
This is the kind of thread I miss from back in the day GB. Adults having a lively discussion, opinions and logical arguments and the occasional but funny smart ass remark. 90% of threads start off cool then assholes come in with their racist shit or other immature vomiting and just ruin a once really cool site.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2014, 03:08:44 PM »
Wasn't she the "victim" of her drama teacher back in high school, too?  

I would agree with this assessment as well. Just because she was raised in Beverly Hills, doesn't mean she didn't have a disadvantaged upbringing. In many ways she was more disadvantaged than some kids raised in poverty. Suffice to say, kids raised in Beverly Hills often have a slightly warped view of the world, which can, and quite often results in a lack of maturity, and/or good judgement. The poor girl was flapping in the wind. Some will be happy to note, she went on record saying she'll be voting Republican in the next election. It seems the Democrats left a really bad taste in her mouth before.  :P
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2014, 03:48:03 PM »
I would agree with this assessment as well. Just because she was raised in Beverly Hills, doesn't mean she didn't have a disadvantaged upbringing. In many ways she was more disadvantaged than some kids raised in poverty. Suffice to say, kids raised in Beverly Hills often have a slightly warped view of the world, which can, and quite often results in a lack of maturity, and/or good judgement. The poor girl was flapping in the wind. Some will be happy to note, she went on record saying she'll be voting Republican in the next election. It seems the Democrats left a really bad taste in her mouth before.  :P

;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2014, 06:07:37 PM »
I don't blame Clinton - look at his wife.   Hillary is disgusting and revolting and lezbo to boot.

I do. Not for the extra-marital affair, ...that should have remained between him & Hilary... and Monica.

He shouldn't have tried to set her up as a stalker, and he shouldn't have lied about it.
I understand why he did, but, everywhere you turn, he was the one in charge of all the pivotal decisions that made this thing go from bad to worse, ...except the big one by Linda Tripp. That was a doosey!!  :o
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2014, 04:06:03 AM »
Agree. 

Goes to show that people with high IQs don't necessarily have common sense. 
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2014, 09:44:26 AM »

A kid raised in an affluent family more disadvantaged than a kid raised in poverty?  Seriously??

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2014, 09:45:07 AM »

Absolute truth.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2014, 10:47:22 AM »

Absolutely True.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2014, 12:05:19 PM »

and as the President of the United States, and as the person of authority in that relationship and as a decent human being and............. No excuse for that behavior. While she has some culpability, 90% rest on his shoulders 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2014, 09:46:14 PM »
Her life has gone nowhere. She is an attention whore who can't or won't move on. Her affair with Clinton is her only claim to fame.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2014, 09:54:50 PM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/monica-lewinsky-tearful-speech-about-falling-in-love-with-clinton-2014-10

lmfao

Good pull and oh man I agree with ya on this one.

"According to multiple tweets from audience members, Lewinsky began by saying she fell "in love" with President Bill Clinton and that their affair was her "everything."

When asked to comment, fmr. Pres. Clinton said, "She was just this crazy fat chick who used to blow me sometimes."
- This is a made-up quote

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2014, 10:27:10 AM »
Monica Lewinsky: 'My Life Was Ruined By Drudge
breitbart.com ^  | 10/20/2014 | Charlie Spiering

Posted on ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2014‎ ‎9‎:‎53‎:‎25‎ ‎AM by rktman

Speaking at the Forbes 30 under 30 summit, former White House intern Monica Lewinsky explained to the audience that she was "patient zero" for being bullied on the internet.

"My life was ruined by DRUDGE," she said, according to James O'Keefe, who appears to be attending the summit.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2014, 10:35:05 AM »
I don't blame anyone but Bush ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2014, 10:37:54 AM »
Monica Lewinsky: 'My Life Was Ruined By Drudge
breitbart.com ^  | 10/20/2014 | Charlie Spiering

Posted on ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2014‎ ‎9‎:‎53‎:‎25‎ ‎AM by rktman

Speaking at the Forbes 30 under 30 summit, former White House intern Monica Lewinsky explained to the audience that she was "patient zero" for being bullied on the internet.

"My life was ruined by DRUDGE," she said, according to James O'Keefe, who appears to be attending the summit.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

she sucked the dick of a married, public figure, then told that linda tripp about it to protect herself, right?

Tough to blame the media, the internet, or anyone else but herself and the scumbag she was blowing.

Props to the 1990s repubs that impeached his ass, and the dems that crossed the aisle.   They lack the balls to do that to obama - for far WORSE offenses. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2014, 10:54:57 AM »

she sucked the dick of a married, public figure, then told that linda tripp about it to protect herself, right?

Tough to blame the media, the internet, or anyone else but herself and the scumbag she was blowing.

Props to the 1990s repubs that impeached his ass, and the dems that crossed the aisle.   They lack the balls to do that to obama - for far WORSE offenses. 

He let her. He lied about it and got impeached (symbolic if anything). Obama is a traitor (easily proven) he watched four Americans get killed in real time, went to bed, got up and fund raised in Vegas the next morning. He funded and gave arms to terrorists knowing they were terrorists. He should be held in a military prison awaiting trial. I'm no Clinton fan, but this shit irrelevant. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2014, 11:22:44 AM »
He let her. He lied about it and got impeached (symbolic if anything). Obama is a traitor (easily proven) he watched four Americans get killed in real time, went to bed, got up and fund raised in Vegas the next morning. He funded and gave arms to terrorists knowing they were terrorists. He should be held in a military prison awaiting trial. I'm no Clinton fan, but this shit irrelevant. 

we're in agreement on obama. 

However, I feel he shoudl be impeached because he is about to unleash 27 months of unchecked executive orders upon the USA.  Even with a senate run by repubs, nobody can stop him.   He can and will fck up this country in the last 2 years, since he'll have nothing to lose.

I'm not sure you want to impeach him.  And since you know he cannot be prosecuted UNTIL he's been impeached, I would think you'd support impeachment.   

Why do you still object to it?   ???   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2014, 01:28:06 PM »
we're in agreement on obama. 

However, I feel he shoudl be impeached because he is about to unleash 27 months of unchecked executive orders upon the USA.  Even with a senate run by repubs, nobody can stop him.   He can and will fck up this country in the last 2 years, since he'll have nothing to lose.

I'm not sure you want to impeach him.  And since you know he cannot be prosecuted UNTIL he's been impeached, I would think you'd support impeachment.   

Why do you still object to it?   ???   

Don't patronize. You're more in love with obama than Al Sharpton.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2014, 01:47:53 PM »
Don't patronize. You're more in love with obama than Al Sharpton.

lol  :D

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2014, 01:48:34 PM »
Good pull and oh man I agree with ya on this one.

"According to multiple tweets from audience members, Lewinsky began by saying she fell "in love" with President Bill Clinton and that their affair was her "everything."

When asked to comment, fmr. Pres. Clinton said, "She was just this crazy fat chick who used to blow me sometimes."
- This is a made-up quote

now that's fuckin funny.