Author Topic: Monica Lewinsky speaks out, says she was made ‘scapegoat’  (Read 14331 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Monica Lewinsky speaks out, says she was made ‘scapegoat’
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2014, 08:00:51 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2014, 08:38:35 AM »
You should marry her. No other man will, according to her.

Oh I'm sure some man will marry her. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2014, 08:40:41 AM »
WTF is up with this.  SHE WAS 23 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

reminds me of Mccain blaming calling his wife the C-word in front of an audience - at age 55 - on his immaturity at the time..

I guess we should stop trying 23 year olds as adults for crimes?  Sheesh. 

and whether she told ONE person, or she told FIFTY people, SHE was the one that let the cat out of the bag, remember?   She told a blabbermouth.   And don't tell me she "accidentally" happened to save the sperm soaked DNA dress lol.  Oops.  We all forget to wash jizz off our nice work dresses ,keeping them wrapped in plastic for the memories LOL!

I'm shocked that anyone pities her.   She screwed with a married guy.  She told someone about it.  She saved physical evidence of affair.  She capitalized off the affair.  She's a whore, we can't argue that.  She did this as an ADULT at age 23.  At 23, she can be a billionaire, she can be 5 years into a military career.  She's a grown up.  None of this bullshit that "Oh, she's only 23, let's all do cocaine and shoot at cops and fck anyone we want, we're just kids being kids...."

Stop excusing her disgusting, shady, sneaky behavior. 

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2021, 10:35:52 AM »
“She would gush that she had maneuvered into a position to grab his genitals with no one being the wiser, delighted to have given ‘the Big He’ a little love massage,” Tripp wrote about Lewinsky. Tripp claimed that Lewinsky told her in November of that year: “You absolutely won’t believe this, but I squeezed his balls right in the middle of throngs of people! This was quickly followed by a recitation of the celebrities there (‘I’ll bet none of them got to squeeze his balls!’) and catty remarks about [First Lady] Hillary [Clinton], who from that moment on was referred to disdainfully only as ‘the Ba Ba.’”

https://meaww.com/monica-lewinsky-told-colleague-squeezed-bill-clinton-balls-party-referred-hillary-the-ba-ba?fbclid=IwAR2GWXPaXjIZwR6VIwD21jIfmSdvfcJP6PwurQv8q2tcerSJ0GIs3iPGERI

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2021, 02:35:31 PM »
ip to comments.

Monica Lewinsky asked for thong-flashing scene to be added in upcoming ‘American Crime Story’ series
New York Daily News ^ | 8/27/2021 | Joseph Wilkinson
Posted on 8/27/2021, 4:47:24 PM by simpson96

Monica Lewinsky said that she requested the infamous scene where she flashed her thong to then-President Bill Clinton be added to the upcoming series about their affair, “Impeachment: American Crime Story.”

Lewinsky, 48, was a producer on the show, and said the writers initially left the scene out.

“I would’ve loved to have been really selfish and said, ‘That’s great that you guys think we don’t have to show that, fantastic,’ but I’m incredibly experienced in understanding how people see this story,” she told The Hollywood Reporter.

Lewinsky noted that, just or not, she would have been blamed if the scene wasn’t included.

“So, ultimately, I felt two things: One was that I shouldn’t get a pass because I’m a producer,” she told THR. “And two, that it was unfair to the team and to the project because it would leave everybody vulnerable.”

Lead writer Sarah Burgess said she left the scene out because she didn’t want to further traumatize Lewinsky, THR reported.

“American Crime Story” showrunners first planned a Clinton/Lewinsky-based season in 2016, with Lewinsky joining the project in 2019. Showrunner Ryan Murphy told THR that he wouldn’t have pushed forward without Lewinsky’s approval.

Beanie Feldstein will star as Lewinsky, and the two talked constantly as production started and stopped throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, THR reported. No other people, including the Clintons, were consulted on their portrayal in the show, which premieres Sept. 7 on FX.

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2021, 03:28:00 PM »
ip to comments.

Monica Lewinsky asked for thong-flashing scene to be added in upcoming ‘American Crime Story’ series
New York Daily News ^ | 8/27/2021 | Joseph Wilkinson
Posted on 8/27/2021, 4:47:24 PM by simpson96

Monica Lewinsky said that she requested the infamous scene where she flashed her thong to then-President Bill Clinton be added to the upcoming series about their affair, “Impeachment: American Crime Story.”

Lewinsky, 48, was a producer on the show, and said the writers initially left the scene out.

“I would’ve loved to have been really selfish and said, ‘That’s great that you guys think we don’t have to show that, fantastic,’ but I’m incredibly experienced in understanding how people see this story,” she told The Hollywood Reporter.

Lewinsky noted that, just or not, she would have been blamed if the scene wasn’t included.

“So, ultimately, I felt two things: One was that I shouldn’t get a pass because I’m a producer,” she told THR. “And two, that it was unfair to the team and to the project because it would leave everybody vulnerable.”

Lead writer Sarah Burgess said she left the scene out because she didn’t want to further traumatize Lewinsky, THR reported.

“American Crime Story” showrunners first planned a Clinton/Lewinsky-based season in 2016, with Lewinsky joining the project in 2019. Showrunner Ryan Murphy told THR that he wouldn’t have pushed forward without Lewinsky’s approval.

Beanie Feldstein will star as Lewinsky, and the two talked constantly as production started and stopped throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, THR reported. No other people, including the Clintons, were consulted on their portrayal in the show, which premieres Sept. 7 on FX.

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

Monica has made a lifetime career out of Bill's and her little indiscretion in 1995. The scandal broke in 1998.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2021, 09:45:53 PM »
Monica has made a lifetime career out of Bill's and her little indiscretion in 1995. The scandal broke in 1998.

Not much of a career.  She's a punchline.  And a victim.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2021, 10:11:46 AM »
https://heavy.com/entertainment/monica-lewinsky-cigar-bill-clinton-brand

Unbelievable.   

Take that cigar like a champ Monica! 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2021, 02:30:00 PM »
Not much of a career.  She's a punchline.  And a victim.

I imagine she expected much more mileage out of that blow job and Clinton's cum splattered blue dress. She made herself into a career victim. It wears thin after awhile. Clinton was a 'dog' who would have preferred she never mentioned any of it. But the irony is that she hurt her own reputation more than she hurt his. Hillary won the day as the ultimate 'stand by her man' wife.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2021, 05:05:15 PM »
I imagine she expected much more mileage out of that blow job and Clinton's cum splattered blue dress. She made herself into a career victim. It wears thin after awhile. Clinton was a 'dog' who would have preferred she never mentioned any of it. But the irony is that she hurt her own reputation more than she hurt his. Hillary won the day as the ultimate 'stand by her man' wife.

I don't think Hillary was respected for sticking with Bill.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2021, 05:23:57 PM »

She didn't make herself a victim.  She isn't the one who outed Bill Clinton.  That was Linda Tripp. 

Hillary Clinton won the day?  lol  Bruh you have to be trolling.  People despise that woman. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2021, 05:54:35 PM »
She didn't make herself a victim.  She isn't the one who outed Bill Clinton.  That was Linda Tripp. 

Hillary Clinton won the day?  lol  Bruh you have to be trolling.  People despise that woman.

People may despise HRC today, but that was not the case in 1998.

Who saved the cum stained navy blue dress and didn't get it cleaned? Was that Linda Tripp? Who has told their sordid story ad nauseum, including sharing her affair with Clinton after the fact with Tripp. Who wrote Monica's Story, her biography which included her side of the Clinton affair. The book was published in March 1999;

Linda Tripp was a piece of work for sure. She supposedly secretly taped conversations with Monica wherein Monica discussed the affair. It has been illegal to secretly tape conversations since 1968 (the wire tap act). So yeah, Linda was no saint.

If you think Monica is just a poor innocent victim who was coerced by a lecherous older man who happened to be President, that's your prerogative. She might have been an innocent 22 year old White House intern when she had that affair or she might have had ulterior motives.....no way to know. She's an educated 48 year old woman today who continues to play on an affair which happened 26 years ago. Linda might be who outed her, but she's made no attempt that I can see to downplay it and go on with her life.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2021, 05:58:49 PM »

Who saved the cum stained navy blue dress and didn't get it cleaned? Was that Linda Tripp? Who has told their sordid story ad nauseum, including sharing her affair with Clinton after the fact with Tripp. Who wrote Monica's Story, her biography which included her side of the Clinton affair. The book was published in March 1999;

Linda Tripp was a piece of work for sure. She supposedly secretly taped conversations with Monica wherein Monica discussed the affair. It has been illegal to secretly tape conversations since 1968 (the wire tap act). So yeah, Linda was no saint.

If you think Monica is just a poor innocent victim who was coerced by a lecherous older man who happened to be President, that's your prerogative. She might have been an innocent 22 year old White House intern when she had that affair or she might have had ulterior motives.....no way to know. She's an educated 48 year old woman today who continues to play on an affair which happened 26 years ago. Linda might be who outed her, but she's made no attempt that I can see to downplay it and go on with her life.   

I don't recall Hillary Clinton ever having high favorability ratings.  And back then, she was pilloried for attacking the women who accurately accused Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct. 

I don't fault Monica one bit for trying to make money after she was abused by Bill and Hillary Clinton. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2021, 04:36:27 AM »

People always hated Hillary. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2021, 06:57:12 AM »

Linda Tripp should be labeled a hero in the current #metoo evironment.

In that context, it was a classic abuse of power/fame manipulation, whether she was coerced or not, as you put it.

As for not making an attempt to downplay it, why would she - Bill and HRC have not exactly been punished for it.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2021, 11:02:33 AM »
Linda Tripp should be labeled a hero in the current #metoo evironment.

In that context, it was a classic abuse of power/fame manipulation, whether she was coerced or not, as you put it.

As for not making an attempt to downplay it, why would she - Bill and HRC have not exactly been punished for it.

Maybe downplay is the wrong term. I know a couple of women who were violently raped, one of them at knife point. This happened decades ago. Although the emotional scars last forever, they haven't kept talking about it, but have moved on as best as they could. Monica supposedly had an affair with Clinton...or she gave Clinton a one time blow job and thought it was an affair.

Why would HRC be punished for her husband's peccadillo? He was impeached. Although the Senate didn't prosecute him so like Trump he finished his term in office. What do you think would have been a more appropriate punishment?

Regardless of the Me Too environment, I disagree that Linda Tripp should be labeled a hero, unless Monica asked her to speak for her on this matter and there is no evidence that ever happened.

It would have been an abuse of power if Clinton suggested to Monica that she's lose her position as a White House intern if she didn't comply. They were both adults, although one could argue they were both adults who made dumb choices.

The 'victim', some highlights:

"As a result of the public coverage of the political scandal, Lewinsky gained international celebrity status. She subsequently engaged in a variety of ventures that included designing a line of handbags under her name, being an advertising spokesperson for a diet plan, and working as a television personality. Lewinsky later decided to leave the public spotlight to pursue a master's degree in psychology in London. In 2014, she returned to public view as a social activist speaking out against cyberbullying."

"In 1992, she allegedly began a five-year affair with Andy Bleiler, her married former high school drama instructor." (Was the Clinton 'affair' a pattern of behavior?)

She holds a bachelor's degree in psychology from Lewis And Clark college 1995
She got her Master's in Social Science from the London School of Economics in 2006 

In 2014, Lewinsky wrote an essay for Vanity Fair magazine titled "Shame and Survival", wherein she discussed her life and the scandal.

In 2017, Lewinsky tweeted the #MeToo hashtag to indicate that she was a victim of sexual harassment and/or sexual assault, but did not provide details.

In 2020 Monica Lewinsky consulted of 'Impeachment: American Crime Story'.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2021, 11:06:43 AM »
Maybe downplay is the wrong term. I know a couple of women who were violently raped, one of them at knife point. This happened decades ago. Although the emotional scars last forever, they haven't kept talking about it, but have moved on as best as they could. Monica supposedly had an affair with Clinton...or she gave Clinton a one time blow job and thought it was an affair.

Why would HRC be punished for her husband's peccadillo? He was impeached. Although the Senate didn't prosecute him so like Trump he finished his term in office. What do you think would have been a more appropriate punishment?

Regardless of the Me Too environment, I disagree that Linda Tripp should be labeled a hero, unless Monica asked her to speak for her on this matter and there is no evidence that ever happened.

It would have been an abuse of power if Clinton suggested to Monica that she's lose her position as a White House intern if she didn't comply. They were both adults, although one could argue they were both adults who made dumb choices.

The 'victim', some highlights:

"As a result of the public coverage of the political scandal, Lewinsky gained international celebrity status. She subsequently engaged in a variety of ventures that included designing a line of handbags under her name, being an advertising spokesperson for a diet plan, and working as a television personality. Lewinsky later decided to leave the public spotlight to pursue a master's degree in psychology in London. In 2014, she returned to public view as a social activist speaking out against cyberbullying."

"In 1992, she allegedly began a five-year affair with Andy Bleiler, her married former high school drama instructor." (Was the Clinton 'affair' a pattern of behavior?)

She holds a bachelor's degree in psychology from Lewis And Clark college 1995
She got her Master's in Social Science from the London School of Economics in 2006 

In 2014, Lewinsky wrote an essay for Vanity Fair magazine titled "Shame and Survival", wherein she discussed her life and the scandal.

In 2017, Lewinsky tweeted the #MeToo hashtag to indicate that she was a victim of sexual harassment and/or sexual assault, but did not provide details.

In 2020 Monica Lewinsky consulted of 'Impeachment: American Crime Story'.

Hillary tried to destroy her and paula jones. 

Hillary is a disgusting POS.  Why do you liberals support this freak of nature? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2021, 11:09:32 AM »
I don't recall Hillary Clinton ever having high favorability ratings.  And back then, she was pilloried for attacking the women who accurately accused Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct. 

I don't fault Monica one bit for trying to make money after she was abused by Bill and Hillary Clinton.

I'm not surprised you wouldn't recall this because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Published in Gallup in May 2012 - "Americans remain nearly as positive toward Hillary Clinton today as they have ever been over the past 20 years. The secretary of state's favorable rating remains at 66%, within one percentage point of her record-high rating in late 1998."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2021, 11:21:10 AM »
I'm not surprised you wouldn't recall this because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Published in Gallup in May 2012 - "Americans remain nearly as positive toward Hillary Clinton today as they have ever been over the past 20 years. The secretary of state's favorable rating remains at 66%, within one percentage point of her record-high rating in late 1998."

Did you read your own link?  The graph shows aberrational, temporary spikes in her approval ratings.  lol  Yeah you got me there.   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2021, 11:33:02 AM »
Did you read your own link?  The graph shows aberrational, temporary spikes in her approval ratings.  lol  Yeah you got me there.   ::)

You posted, "I don't recall Hilary ever having high favorable ratings."  So, yeah she's had low ratings which of course you know all about. You just conveniently can't recall the high ones in 1993, 1999, 2009 and 2012.

Clearly the public has had 'love/hate' feelings about her over the years. You have hate/hate feelings about her which is your prerogative.     

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2021, 11:37:44 AM »

Fair enough.  However, they're not public figures.  Monica couldn't move on from it if she tried, given a POTUS involvement.

HRC has actively tried to ruin these women. If she was busted doing this in today's environment, her political career would be over, as would his.  I actually didn't care at all what Clinton did with Lewinsky, but I DID care that he looked the nation directly in the eye, and said he didn't do it.  I would have him removed for that.

Yeah, but I made the point about the context of today's environment for a reason.  In today's definition, the very nature of his position compared to hers makes it abuse.  No matter what.  These are the rules the left plays by these days.

Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2021, 11:42:32 AM »
You posted, "I don't recall Hilary ever having high favorable ratings."  So, yeah she's had low ratings which of course you know all about. You just conveniently can't recall the high ones in 1993, 1999, 2009 and 2012.

Clearly the public has had 'love/hate' feelings about her over the years. You have hate/hate feelings about her which is your prerogative.   

Oh please.  The public has a hate relationship with Hillary Clinton.  The only people who loved her were partisans like you.  She was never popular outside of her base.  That's why she lost to Trump.  People hated her. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2021, 12:02:54 PM »
Fair enough.  However, they're not public figures.  Monica couldn't move on from it if she tried, given a POTUS involvement.

Had not considered that no matter what, people will talk about this event long after both she and Clinton are gone....specially on Getbig. LOL

HRC has actively tried to ruin these women. If she was busted doing this in today's environment, her political career would be over, as would his.  I actually didn't care at all what Clinton did with Lewinsky, but I DID care that he looked the nation directly in the eye, and said he didn't do it.  I would have him removed for that.

Lying is the worst. I totally agree with you about this. It is rare when I politician shoots straight but when they do, I find it admirable. When I was a kid, my parents made sure I knew if I lied about something I did wrong, it made matters worse for me.

Yeah, but I made the point about the context of today's environment for a reason.  In today's definition, the very nature of his position compared to hers makes it abuse.  No matter what.  These are the rules the left plays by these days.

Fortunately, the pendulum swings both ways. I'm waiting for it to settle down to where each situation can be looked at independently and a return to a time when people took responsibility for their own actions when there is fault on both sides, which is very often the case.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2021, 12:12:13 PM »
Oh please.  The public has a hate relationship with Hillary Clinton.  The only people who loved her were partisans like you.  She was never popular outside of her base.  That's why she lost to Trump.  People hated her.

You seem to love absolutes. Several of my friends who are decidedly Republican voted for Hilary in 2015. Do people actually 'love' politicians? Who knew? If they didn't 'love' her, they liked her better than they did her opponent.

IMO, Comey's letter cost her the election.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2021, 12:54:46 PM »
You seem to love absolutes. Several of my friends who are decidedly Republican voted for Hilary in 2015. Do people actually 'love' politicians? Who knew? If they didn't 'love' her, they liked her better than they did her opponent.

IMO, Comey's letter cost her the election.

I see absolutes where there are absolutes.  I see gray when it's actually gray. 

What office did Hillary Clinton run for in 2015? 

She lost for a lot more than Comey.  She lost because she is one of the most dishonest and corrupt politicians in American history.  Because her unfavorable ratings were historically high.  She lost because of her abject dishonesty regarding Benghazi, her emails, etc.  Because she showed gross negligence regarding classified intel.  She lost because of her lack of authenticity.
Yes also because of Comey outing (but inappropriately refusing to recommend criminal charges) for her.

Anyone with a security clearance who had ONE classified document on their private server would literally go to jail.  She had thousands.  Then she deleted emails that were under subpoena, used Bleach Bit to scrub her computer, and had all of her employees literally smash all of their devices.  I mean that is Hollywood gangster stuff.  lol

It's also ironic that you talk about absolutes then say the only reason Clinton lost is because of Comey.   :)