Author Topic: Great BEYEKE pics from Rio!  (Read 7532 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Great BEYEKE pics from Rio!
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2014, 07:13:45 PM »

kulcos back looks like a 12 year old girls compared to the Heeb.
b

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2014, 10:15:26 PM »
beyeke doesn't know how to peak

what i'm saying is, he gets peeled at the wrong moment

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2014, 10:22:46 PM »
He's got that kite shape going on. You can't buy that in a bottle. Thats money$

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2014, 10:48:40 PM »
American Judges should be executed and IFBB be condemned for corruption with compensation for Lionel.

From DJ:
"In my eyes the true Pro Arnold Classic Rio Winner 2014. I don't want to take anything away from any of the other athletes but Lionel Beyeke yesterday was not only in my eyes the winner but also in 95% of the people witnessing the show thought the same and I mean industry people who know what they looking at. I know I'm biased but I also been in the sport long enough to see that Lionel did never nowhere near deserved 4th and I feel bad for Lionel who busted his butt and in the end it didn't pay off for him not because he didn't deliver but because the judges didn't see what everybody else saw and that was a winning physique that night.
Lionel I'm proud of you for coming in at your best no matter what. Keep your head up and let's keep going because we have some more shows to do and I'm sure sooner or later it will pay off cause they can't deny a great physique with symmetry, condition and fullness for days!!"

No you don't understand.. You had to "be there next to the judges" to understand. Kuclo probably looked better in real life and had graininess not captured on camera.

::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2014, 11:57:11 PM »
beyeke doesn't know how to peak

what i'm saying is, he gets peeled at the wrong moment
this was the most important moment in his life and he totally blew it

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2014, 06:18:58 AM »

At the 2:50 mark, Lonnie sounded like a child molester

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2014, 01:11:11 PM »
What in the fuck is wrong with bodybuilding?

Seriously this guy should be Mr. Olympia. I would rather my physique look like his than Heath, Cutler, Kai, Wolfe or any one else in the top 10 at the past 8 Olympias.

The outcome of these show's is sooo detrimental to the "sport." Just like the "legacies" they try to create by making sure the reigning Mr. O never loses, as if that makes the sport somehow more popular by creating a dominant champion. As if a dominant champion will somehow legitimize the sport. All it does is discredit an already un-credible "sport" when someone who looks like shit continues to win against better competition.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2014, 02:27:19 PM »
What in the fuck is wrong with bodybuilding?

Seriously this gut should be Mr. Olympia. I would rather my physique look like his than Heath, Cutler, Kai, Wolfe or any one else in the top 10 at the past 8 Olympias.

The outcome of these show's is sooo detrimental to the "sport." Just like the "legacies" they try to create by making sure the reigning Mr. O never loses, as if that makes the sport somehow more popular by creating a dominant champion. As if a dominant champion will somehow legitimize the sport. All it does is discredit an already un-credible "sport" when someone who looks like shit continues to win against better competition.

Agree, but this is what used to be said about Dex. Then he won, and everyone bitched about him afterward. Same with Phil now.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2014, 02:35:59 PM »
Agree, but this is what used to be said about Dex. Then he won, and everyone bitched about him afterward. Same with Phil now.

I think Heath looks like shit. I would not want to look like him. He's the goofiest looking Olympia ever. Dexter always looked good but yeah nobody cared about him. Still don't.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2014, 02:54:37 PM »
I think Heath looks like shit. I would not want to look like him. He's the goofiest looking Olympia ever. Dexter always looked good but yeah nobody cared about him. Still don't.

Just speculating that the same would happen if they crowned this guy.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2014, 04:34:06 PM »
Phenomenal physique. He'll probably get robbed at the Olympia as well.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2014, 04:37:59 PM »
Just speculating that the same would happen if they crowned this guy.

Yup

Once a guy becomes Mr Olympia, he has about 1-2 years where the fans are happy with him as champ. Then, as soon as he showing where his conditioning is off slightly.... The internet sites turn against him.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2014, 04:38:48 PM »
Yup

Once a guy becomes Mr Olympia, he has about 1-2 years where the fans are happy with him as champ. Then, as soon as he showing where his conditioning is off slightly.... The internet sites turn against him.
Fortunately most Mr. Olympias can't read or write.

Heath unfortunately is addicted to reading his own news clippings and browses the popular muscleman sites on a regular basis, which leads him to write fresh Twitter posts with #haterscantstopme tags.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2014, 08:14:57 PM »
Yup

Remember with Jay? Everybody was on his side, thought he should beat Coleman. Then he did, and shortly after became "The Fridge." Either way, I'm cool with this guy beating all the bloated goofs.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2014, 08:20:26 PM »

;D

wonder if he knows that this has become one of the all-time classic bodybuilding vids