Author Topic: Fouad Abiad - new pic from today - HE'S READY for NYC!  (Read 8513 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Fouad Abiad - new pic from today - HE'S READY for NYC!
« on: May 06, 2014, 05:23:31 PM »
Days away now. All I see is a battle, a celebration, a big burger as a reward and then back to work for NY!
The hard work is done, now it's time to see how it holds up against the best in the world. It's been fun documenting the prep I'm as excited as all of u to seethe final outcome!
#swr #hoss #showtime #projectifbbvictory

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Fouad Abiad - new pic from today - HE'S READY for NYC!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 05:48:03 PM »
what happened to Lou Joseph he trained with back in the musclemayhem days

is he dead?

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 05:56:59 PM »
good. hes gonna need it. My advice turn off the comparisons on getbig and get fucking focused.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 06:26:08 PM »
No wow factor

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 06:41:20 PM »
Everyone looks good standing alone  , it's on stage with thong that matters

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 06:52:06 PM »
No wow factor

his only wow factor was his mo hawk, take that away, he is nothing
I

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2014, 07:04:22 PM »
He should have tried go the Sagi Kalev way.

:-X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 07:04:42 PM »
Indeed , get his 6th place trophy polished up good for him

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 07:43:40 PM »
Looks like shit, will probably quit half way through the competition.  One of the biggest tantrum throwers in pro bodybuilding. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 08:58:20 AM »
FACEBOOK BLOG;
I just wanted to take a minute to recap last weekends Dallas Europa now that I have had time to digest everything that happened and also had time to get home and recover a little.

First I want to thank my wife, Sommer Abiad, she endured the most bullshit possible this prep and any partner of a competitor probably knows half of what she went through. My family and friends also for always supporting me.

I have to say though, for this prep I trained alone 50% of the time, my training partner Paul Lauzon is very valuable to me but as we get older people have responsibilities and I did end up alone most of the time for this prep. Thats where you guys come in.
Never in any prep have the fans mattered so much to me. Honestly I hate calling you guys fans, I feel supporters/motivators is actually more appropriate because I used you guys as much as you used me to get through the suffering that was this prep.

This prep started easy but ended up a bitch. I traveled overseas a few times which Scitec made sure did not effect my prep but upon return I had the flu, then a couple weeks out a tore my rotator cuff and then finally I ended up puking pretty much Thursday night through Saturday night the weekend of the show. My wife, Dennis James were the ones in my ear who primarily kept me going but you guys, my supporters are the ones I thought about when I wanted to quit. I thank you guys for being behind me and always encouraging me to keep pushing, suffering and working towards my goals. You will never know how much it means to us as professionals. I'm sure some of us don't care and are used to it but I myself am always appreciative of the push.

Carla Salotti and Jermichael Pratt I can't thank you enough for making sure my colour (Liquid Sun Rayz) was on point and my oil was spot on for the show, those last minute touches always matter more than anyone realizes.

Dennis James and Mountain Dog Diet (john meadows) between the two of you I believe we were able to achieve the real potential of my physique and I thank you both, Dennis for pushing me and guiding my diet and John for helping me understand that training smart is more important than training hard.

Wow, this fuckin post is long lol. Lastly, I want to just close by saying this one thing. People keep coming up to me and saying, "oh man, you got robbed, you shoulda won, blah, blah, blah". First I wanna thank you for the vote of confidence but I want to say this, Branch is an amazing bodybuilder and to be going shot for shot with him is something that proves to me that I have accomplished everything I need to in my career. I know I can stand with some of the best in the world trading shots and I don't need the 1st place trophy to tell me that I'm good enough. For some that is the be all end all, for me, living it, being about it, is enough.

I've been writing all along and I told many people, my goal at this show was obviously to win but not ultimately. Everyone wants to win but my ultimate goal was just to be able to walk with my head held high knowing I beat every single previous Fouad that you have seen presented on stage before. I personally feel I did that, I crushed my previous bests and wherever they placed me after that is out of my hands. I am proud I pushed through the pain and suffered for my goal and achieved it to the very last pose.

Sacrifice Without Regret.
www.fouadabiad.com

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 09:08:41 AM »
His cute wifey,

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2014, 10:29:49 AM »
He looked light years better than Branch.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2014, 10:40:44 AM »
even the audience  looked light years better than Branch.

fixed
T

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2014, 10:41:07 AM »
Seems like a decent, respectful guy and he did get robbed by the judges. I still can't believe Branch that smorgasbord of torn muscles placed top 3.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2014, 10:46:10 AM »
He looked light years better than Branch.

So many gifts, a clear sign of the corrupt bodybuilding world (Branch Warren Classic, his Gasp line, Muscletech, the right friends and so on...) :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2014, 10:47:36 AM »
So many gifts, a clear sign of the corrupt bodybuilding world (Branch Warren Classic, his Gasp line, Muscletech, the right friends and so on...) :-\
Yup,but he got a gnomelike trophy for his effort so it`s all good.  ;D

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2014, 10:51:38 AM »
If he places high will the value of the shoes he' s trying to sell on fb go up or did a schmoe fan already purchase them?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2014, 10:53:23 AM »
Yup,but he got a gnomelike trophy for his effort so it`s all good.  ;D

But why would he care for a plastic trophy with a trophy wife like Trish?

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2014, 12:48:34 PM »
I hope he manages to sell his shoes. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2014, 01:18:41 PM »
But why would he care for a plastic trophy with a trophy wife like Trish?

would love to be that stainless radiator.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2014, 01:31:25 PM »
Fouad is the man, very underrated physique, it has almost no flaws, everything flows and crisp lines. Everything in proportion, he beat Branch by a mile but oh well he is humble about it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2014, 01:32:42 PM »
Fouad is the man, very underrated physique, it has almost no flaws, everything flows and crisp lines. Everything in proportion, he beat Branch by a mile but oh well he is humble about it.

What are your thoughts on Branch winning that show?
How can the judges justify that decision?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2014, 02:05:57 PM »
What are your thoughts on Branch winning that show?
How can the judges justify that decision?
There was a trend in judging for shredded mass and ignoring everything else but that has been long gone for some time now.

So they can say we gave him the nod based on ripped size and graininess but all this goes down the drain when body parts are atrophied and torn and his lines are shallow and no separation between muscle groups.

he simply lacks deep crevices in his lines, very shallow, almost as all bodyparts are attached and not separated whereas Fouad has crisp deep deep lines and his conditioning was shredded, Christmas trees, vertical lines down hams and shredded glutes.

Also big enough as he is over 250lb, pure robbery.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2014, 02:16:21 PM »

thats why so e of the guys here dont think he have a "wow factor"..he dont have any part that stands out to the rest  because he is more or less complete. They look at a guy with huuuuge shoulders or arms  that stands out to the rest of the physiqe but thats not what bodybuilding is about, its about having muscles that are in flow with the rest. Fouad looked great there...gaylord didnt think he have pro genetics in another thread lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2014, 02:18:47 PM »
Heat will crush him.