Author Topic: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.  (Read 79222 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.
« Reply #200 on: May 31, 2014, 11:16:58 PM »
Bro they will win hate to say it but its true. My only solace is in the fact i know this shit is getting blown the fuck up after this season.

I sure hope they do.  But I do think for the experience and minute mgmt advantage that the Heat gained... they lost Miller and he's very valuable. 

SA sure ain't perfect.  OKC and DAL both pushed them pretty hard.  Nobody pushed MIA.  Outside of that game 5 blatent robbery, Heat cruised in this playoffs.  They're awesome.  However, since we have last year's matchup so similar to look at - I really think SA is going to go 'all out' like we've never seen.  SA will be on the floor for every loose ball.  MIA guys will be protecting their bodies for new contracts.  SA lost last year - MIA won... SA will be way hungrier. 

Tough to call this series.  Would love to see MIA win it in 6 games.  They're so good - SA can win by 26 in game 1, and MIA never look back, winning them all.  Last year, I thought talent was the X factor.  This year, I think it will be contracts - SA is fighting for legacy before retirement, while the Big 3 all can lose tens of millions of $ if they twist a knee on a dive for a loose ball. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #201 on: May 31, 2014, 11:35:25 PM »
Miami in 7 games

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: June 01, 2014, 10:36:40 AM »
Wiggs, keep cheering for your Spurs, the more the better. Heat and Spurs said it would come down to this. You could not ask for a better more evenly matched finals. Heat in 7 Wiggs you bandwagon jumper, stay on that wagon.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #203 on: June 01, 2014, 10:39:28 AM »
i came to a realization last year, the other "fans" dont like the other teams they just hate Bron and the HEAT. bandwagon jumpers of peace.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #204 on: June 01, 2014, 12:24:29 PM »
Spurs this year! #5 Timmy

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #205 on: June 01, 2014, 12:40:35 PM »
I sure hope they do.  But I do think for the experience and minute mgmt advantage that the Heat gained... they lost Miller and he's very valuable. 

SA sure ain't perfect.  OKC and DAL both pushed them pretty hard.  Nobody pushed MIA.  Outside of that game 5 blatent robbery, Heat cruised in this playoffs.  They're awesome.  However, since we have last year's matchup so similar to look at - I really think SA is going to go 'all out' like we've never seen.  SA will be on the floor for every loose ball.  MIA guys will be protecting their bodies for new contracts.  SA lost last year - MIA won... SA will be way hungrier. 

Tough to call this series.  Would love to see MIA win it in 6 games.  They're so good - SA can win by 26 in game 1, and MIA never look back, winning them all.  Last year, I thought talent was the X factor.  This year, I think it will be contracts - SA is fighting for legacy before retirement, while the Big 3 all can lose tens of millions of $ if they twist a knee on a dive for a loose ball. 

I get what you're saying,  but I think the gist is Spurs in 6.....Just like it should have been last year.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: June 01, 2014, 03:22:36 PM »
I get what you're saying,  but I think the gist is Spurs in 6.....Just like it should have been last year.

could be.  last year, i knew heat would win.  this year, with the big 3 about to fight over contract $, possibly going to new teams... I can't see a Wade or a Bush sacrificing their body for a loose ball in the 1st quarter of game 2.  But I totally CAN see Ginobli or Duncan doing it, since they might be RETIRED in two or three WEEKS lol.

imagine how hard you'd play if there was no tomorrow.
imagine how NOT hard you'd play if you knew you just had to preserve your body for 4 to 7 more games, then you are awarded a max deal someplace. 

Remember my post lol, I bet it comes true in a few of the games, no matter who wins.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: June 01, 2014, 03:59:22 PM »
If Tony Parker is injured Heat in 6.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #208 on: June 01, 2014, 06:30:54 PM »
Heat have proven that when they WANT to play that no one can stop them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: June 01, 2014, 06:43:24 PM »
Heat have proven that when they WANT to play that no one can stop them.

Yes.  But they let teams get UP on them before they decide to "kick it into gear". 

They can't sustain that insane defensive pressure for 48 minutes. So they show it 5 minutes a game. 

I just fear SA will get hot with their smart shooters.  And MIA just can't count on a guy to make THE SHOT, 80% of the time.  SA can.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #210 on: June 01, 2014, 06:48:55 PM »
I am tired of Heat bandwagon fans. They have bought championships.

There is a huge difference between the Heat and a team like the Spurs.

Spurs are a real team ( home grown) and have 4 championships to show for it.

If you put Lebron, Wade, and Bosh on any team,  they make the finals.

Just like when they put Shaq with Wade.

In modern day sports, you can pay for rings if you are smart.

Put Lebron on the Pacers and they win 3 in a row too.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: June 01, 2014, 10:00:29 PM »
not anymore.   starting next year, the cap won't allow 3 top stars on any team.  The Miami heat rule, it's called.

Total cap is 65 million, I believe.  The Big 3 are going to get 20 to 22 million EACH.  the three of them alone will break the cap.  Then you can't afford any decent players around them.  Now that everyone from Allen to Haslem to Battier has their titles, they're going to stop leaving $ on the table to play in MIA, and they'll do what Miller did last year, and get rich someplace else. 

It won't happen again.  Two stars, yes.  Two stars and 1-2 realllly good guys, yes.  But 3 top guys cannot happen again unless they're willing to take a bigger hit than lebron/wade/bosh did.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #212 on: June 01, 2014, 10:05:59 PM »
not anymore.   starting next year, the cap won't allow 3 top stars on any team.  The Miami heat rule, it's called.

Total cap is 65 million, I believe.  The Big 3 are going to get 20 to 22 million EACH.  the three of them alone will break the cap.  Then you can't afford any decent players around them.  Now that everyone from Allen to Haslem to Battier has their titles, they're going to stop leaving $ on the table to play in MIA, and they'll do what Miller did last year, and get rich someplace else. 

It won't happen again.  Two stars, yes.  Two stars and 1-2 realllly good guys, yes.  But 3 top guys cannot happen again unless they're willing to take a bigger hit than lebron/wade/bosh did.

You can still pay the luxury penalties right?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #213 on: June 01, 2014, 11:39:50 PM »

it's called the Jordan Rule because no one wants to see that bitch, Lebron, in the same sentence.  Unfortunately, it's a three-peat because the current rendition of the NBA is COMPLETE FUCKING JUNK!  No way Lebron wins 3 in a row in the pre-tattoo NBA.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #214 on: June 01, 2014, 11:42:54 PM »

Probably the best post you have ever made.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #215 on: June 02, 2014, 01:04:53 AM »

wade and shaq won brotha

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #216 on: June 02, 2014, 01:20:33 AM »
wade and shaq Alonzo won brotha
Fixed

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #218 on: June 02, 2014, 01:22:36 AM »
lol

Shaq was done by then, Alonzo was blocking/changing shots and rebounding like a mad man, shaq was the loser with 5 fouls and 0 rebounds.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #219 on: June 02, 2014, 01:23:16 AM »

Shaq was done by then, Alonzo was blocking/changing shots and rebounding like a mad man, shaq was the loser with 5 fouls and 0 rebounds.
quick brotha dont hold back tell us how you really feel lol ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: June 02, 2014, 11:34:11 AM »

That's absolutely not true. You have to give Spoelstra and Riley credit. What happened the first year against Dallas. Spoelstra talked to Lebron made him change his game to becoming more of an inside force in the paint. He went and worked with Olijiwon in the offseason worked on his inside game. Came back next season and took over as leader of the Heat. Even the greatest players need and want to be coached, they just have to respect and trust them, which certainly didn't happen in Cleveland.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #222 on: June 02, 2014, 11:37:47 AM »
Wiggs, keep cheering for your Spurs, the more the better. Heat and Spurs said it would come down to this. You could not ask for a better more evenly matched finals. Heat in 7 Wiggs you bandwagon jumper, stay on that wagon.

Bandwagon jumper? I've loved the Spurs since the Jordan era.

There will be no Wiggs Curse this year. This is the year we win.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #223 on: June 02, 2014, 11:55:23 AM »
Bandwagon jumper? I've loved the Spurs since the Jordan era.

There will be no Wiggs Curse this year. This is the year we win.

If you loved the Spurs during the Dwayne Schintzius era then you're a true fan LOL!!

I'll never forget going into my local video store in SA with some friends as a kid and there was 7ft+ Dwayne in full mullet.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #224 on: June 02, 2014, 12:24:21 PM »
Championships are championships and hardware is forever.  Doesn't matter how the team was constructed.  Home grown is a nice story, but means jack shit at the end of the day if they lose.
Y