Author Topic: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.  (Read 80586 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.
« Reply #550 on: June 13, 2014, 04:44:29 AM »
The spurs are aggresively and strategically dismantling the heat and as usual all eyes are on the heat and their next moves.   

Again the unpopular, non Hollywood, non celebrated, non appreciated, non respected spurs.....the old men who are washed up has beens with no chance of winning again are destroying the nba hollywood darlings and nobody cares. 

After the spurs put down the heat every talk show on earth will scream for lebron and wade and bosch's attention.....but the champs will again return quietly home to SA.  The media wont call.  The talk shows wont call. The 5 time champs will be ignored.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #551 on: June 13, 2014, 04:50:16 AM »
Totally agree..
it always been like that..
Even in the David Robinson years...  :-\

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #552 on: June 13, 2014, 05:03:33 AM »
Lakers had a Big 4 once (Shaq Kobe Payton Malone) although Payton and Malone were in the twilight of their careers. 

They struggled throughout the year got hot in the playoffs and I think lost to the Pistons in the Finals.

I remember this, Karl Malone got injured and they collapsed.
I don't mind Malone and payton chasing rings, but they would never do it in their prime.

If Melo is 35 with no rings I don't blame him, but I'm convinced his a moron.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #553 on: June 13, 2014, 05:14:35 AM »
everyone alluded to "something" going on with Indiana when they went from amazing to shit in about a week.  

There was some orgy and 2 of the players (george and hibbert?) had some drama.  Sex orgy and hibbert caught feelings a girl getting railed by George or something like that.   Looking back, it made sense when you saw how they were on the court.  They did get over it in 2 months, and looked decent against MIA in that last round.   (we saw the same thing when Kobe's wife outed Gasol for cheating, and he got dumped, and he was frowning, eyes all red, and they lost fast, he wouldn't look at Kobe, etc).

Now, there's "something" going on in miami.  It might just be "everyone heard about lebron's plan to enjoy being courted in July by every team in the league...", or maybe something else.  

The CARMELO thing is, IMO, a desperate attempt by Miami to revamp things as they already KNOW it's over.  Maybe Wade will be cut.  Maybe Bosh wants to be the man elsewhere.  Maybe lebron is ready to tour.  Obviously, their tactic of "Rest wade" didn't work, because wade can't get off the ground anymore.  Lebron is exhausted.  Bosh is sketchy.  It's the Finals Cleveland team now.  And we KNOW that Lebron will BOLT outta town.  

There was no love in their eyes yesterday.  The Big 3 is history.  I been saying it since the LeBron tweet.  That team was fun but it'll be nice to see the East wide open again and see what superteam lebron builds next.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: June 13, 2014, 05:18:03 AM »
Stephen A Smith @stephenasmith     ·   10h    
I'll admit it right now: I dropped the ball. Mia looks totally gassed. Out of shape. The Spurs are accustomed to running out West. It shows.

Stephen A Smith @stephenasmith     ·   10h    

Ladies/Gentlemen, what we are witnessing is a good ole fashion ass whipping (excuse my language). D-Wade has no legs. LBJ looks exhausted

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: June 13, 2014, 05:21:10 AM »
wade did  nothing all year, he rested for more then half the year and is out of shape, tired for the finals, stick a fork in him. GH does not always work I guess.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: June 13, 2014, 05:37:29 AM »
He was seething all night.  Maybe a locker room meltdown with lebron or Bosh calling him out "You suck, you fat gh faced whiner, you just suck now and your selfish contract will wreck this" or something.  

Wade has millions coming... he should retire and exit gracefully but no way he leaves millions on the table.

We get to see him limp thru another few seasons.  

That face, OUCH... tough to deny GH usage now.. whatever skull plate receptor action he was seeing from the GH use... his face is entirely lopsided now.  It makes sense why he's been superman all these years and now "basketball palumboism" has set in.   (His old business partner set up him with the doc and even shared deca with him - http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2009/04/dwyane_wades_former_business_p.php )

Note to athletes... don't use heavy GH and consistently chew gum on the left side while you play?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: June 13, 2014, 05:46:40 AM »
yeah that face is just getting wider, steroids are in use here.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #558 on: June 13, 2014, 06:28:02 AM »
Wade has just proven why the HEAT should not give him a full contract.  He is done as an elite player, he is close to done as a good player.  He is heading down the path as a bench player who gives you 15-20 minutes a night.  He has been invisible the last couple of games.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #559 on: June 13, 2014, 08:05:44 AM »
yeah that face is just getting wider, steroids are in use here.

GH and Cortisone.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #560 on: June 13, 2014, 08:25:33 AM »
The spurs are aggresively and strategically dismantling the heat and as usual all eyes are on the heat and their next moves.   

Again the unpopular, non Hollywood, non celebrated, non appreciated, non respected spurs.....the old men who are washed up has beens with no chance of winning again are destroying the nba hollywood darlings and nobody cares. 

After the spurs put down the heat every talk show on earth will scream for lebron and wade and bosch's attention.....but the champs will again return quietly home to SA.  The media wont call.  The talk shows wont call. The 5 time champs will be ignored.

Yep, exactly how it has always been. Same as the mid-2000's when the spurs were winning titles every other year, the media was obsessing over the Lakers'  every move and spotlighting Kobe, and  slobbering over the 'high octane phoenix suns!!' despite the Spurs taking them behind the woodshed every time.

Winning the Championship becomes second page news if one of the Glamor teams doesnt win it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #561 on: June 13, 2014, 08:32:40 AM »
Huge GH chops on "Dwyane" Wade

slobbering over the 'high octane phoenix suns!!' despite the Spurs taking them behind the woodshed every time.

Haha, remember when health look Steve Nash was dribbling down the court thinking "gonna win this game for the Suns" and got hip-checked into next week by Big Shot Rob Horry?

0:45 here:

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #562 on: June 13, 2014, 08:40:17 AM »
It's weird how all of the "speedsters" in the NBA all have knee issues.  Is it just the game or cheap shots from other players?
Derick Rose, Russell Westbrook, Wade, CP3 etc...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #563 on: June 13, 2014, 08:44:43 AM »

Haha, remember when health look Steve Nash was dribbling down the court thinking "gonna win this game for the Suns" and got hip-checked into next week by Big Shot Rob Horry?

Haha yes bro, i remember that whole series very well. That was the real Finals that year.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: June 13, 2014, 09:27:46 AM »
Yep, exactly how it has always been. Same as the mid-2000's when the spurs were winning titles every other year, the media was obsessing over the Lakers'  every move and spotlighting Kobe, and  slobbering over the 'high octane phoenix suns!!' despite the Spurs taking them behind the woodshed every time.

Winning the Championship becomes second page news if one of the Glamor teams doesnt win it.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!  "Glamor teams"....I like that.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: June 13, 2014, 10:14:52 AM »
i dont know whats going on with heat, they really seem tired. Spurs defense and offense are impressive but there s no real challenge as for some reasons heat arent playing at their full potential. Weird finals. To think they found how to beat them last year and now they struggle to win a single game. I d say it's all about popovich having figured all their weaknesses and outcoaching by a mile spoelstra.

Again let's not forget spurs were not so far from beating the heat last finals.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: June 13, 2014, 10:19:46 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #567 on: June 13, 2014, 10:21:02 AM »
WOW , the Lack of traps and sloppy shoulders make this Kid even a Bigger Bitch

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #568 on: June 13, 2014, 10:22:45 AM »
Spurs are a bad matchup for the Heat.

They have no one to guard Parker unless you stick LeBron on him like they do with Derrick Rose sometimes, and with how Leonard is playing they can't do that.

Bosh isn't a good defender.  Duncan is past his prime by many years but you still can't guard him with a bad defender in a seven-game series and not get buttfucked a few times.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #569 on: June 13, 2014, 10:29:13 AM »
Crazy to think The Mavs nearly bounced the Spurs in the opening series, blew two massive leads late in the game. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: June 13, 2014, 10:30:24 AM »
Crazy to think The Mavs nearly bounced the Spurs in the opening series, blew two massive leads late in the game. 

Makes me wonder how many times the heat would have made the finals had they scrapped the east and west conference and just had top 16 play each other.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: June 13, 2014, 10:35:39 AM »
Makes me wonder how many times the heat would have made the finals had they scrapped the east and west conference and just had top 16 play each other.

true.  it's about peaking in time.  seems like the Heat peaked in round 1.  Spurs didn't have a single player average even 30 minutes the entire season.  So round 1... their dudes were suddenly winded, and it showed.  Once their lungs came back, they've been unstoppable.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: June 13, 2014, 10:43:15 AM »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!! Oh yeah, can't forget that one!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

It was a cheap shot.   ;D

I   WILL    NEVER    FORGET   THIS    FOR    THE    REST    OF    MY     LIFE:  

>:(

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #573 on: June 13, 2014, 11:50:47 AM »
Fact is the Heat are just not as good this year as they were in the previous two, and the Spurs are better. Gonna be some retooling in the off season. Heat will come back with some changes in the off-season. Big three plus whoever. Lots of players still wanna play in Miami.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #574 on: June 13, 2014, 12:23:03 PM »
the Heat can not defend the layup