Author Topic: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.  (Read 80577 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.
« Reply #850 on: June 17, 2014, 02:52:32 PM »
Thanks man.
Arce, we are dissapointed you were not a big part of this NBA finals thread.
Hopefully we have you onboard for the 2014-15 season.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #851 on: June 17, 2014, 05:37:12 PM »
Akron news is going crazy.  LeBron just took his kids out of Florida schools, and enrolled his children for the fall in school in Bath, OH, where he has a home.   Right next to Akron, where he attended high school at St V-M, and of course, right near Cav territory :)

Multiple sources reporting it... those rabid fans were waiting for it, and as soon as the school added them to the registry, people reported on it.

Oh, they miss him in cleveland.   I keep saying he's going back lol.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #852 on: June 17, 2014, 05:46:31 PM »
Akron news is going crazy.  LeBron just took his kids out of Florida schools, and enrolled his children for the fall in school in Bath, OH, where he has a home.   Right next to Akron, where he attended high school at St V-M, and of course, right near Cav territory :)

Multiple sources reporting it... those rabid fans were waiting for it, and as soon as the school added them to the registry, people reported on it.

I hope its True, I like him as a Cav.
Watch Wade/Bosh go for the Max now.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #853 on: June 17, 2014, 05:56:11 PM »
I hope its True, I like him as a Cav.
Watch Wade/Bosh go for the Max now.

I think Wade might be in for a shock if thinks he's gonna get some huge deal.

The guy is an over 30 guard with declining numbers in each of the past 5 years.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #854 on: June 17, 2014, 06:22:52 PM »
Akron news is going crazy.  LeBron just took his kids out of Florida schools, and enrolled his children for the fall in school in Bath, OH, where he has a home.   Right next to Akron, where he attended high school at St V-M, and of course, right near Cav territory :)

bullshit.......what "multiple sources"?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #855 on: June 17, 2014, 06:27:17 PM »

You'd be surprised what they give him for bringing 3 championships to Miami. The Lakers gave Kobe 48 million for the next two seasons. He's almost 4 years older than Wade. And coming off major Achilles and knee injuries.

The fuckin dumbass Wizards gave Gilbert Arenas a 120 million contract coming off a serious knee injury that ended up derailing his career.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #856 on: June 17, 2014, 06:39:45 PM »
bullshit.......what "multiple sources"?

According to multiple reports, LeBron’s two kids, Bryce Maximus and LeBron Jr., will be attending local public schooling next year in Bath Township, Ohio, where LeBron’s Akron mansion is located.

LeBron already stated that he plans on having his kids attend St. Vincent St. Mary’s, his alma mater, in Akron for high school.

With the anticipation in Cleveland of LeBron returning with the Cavaliers, this will obviously spark some intrigue and interest more so. Even if LeBron is just doing this so his kids can attend his high school which he is extremely familiar with, many will believe it will be a response to possibly reuniting with the team the drafted him back in 2003.

Personally, it could be a sign of things to come. But the fact of the matter is that he already has a huge home in Akron, and he loves SVSM. He has invested over $2 million in renovations for the high school, and he was obviously very successful there, and they helped put him on the map (in addition to his God-given talents). He would never send his kids to a high school in Miami in an unfamiliar area, but rather send them to his alma mater.

This may not be a sign that LeBron is coming back to Cleveland. But boy does it look like one. If anything it makes July 1st a lot more exciting. With the 2014 draft being 5 days earlier, with the anticipation of the Cavs offering a max contract to Kyrie, as well trying to lure LeBron back to Cleveland, this summer will be very interesting and exciting for the Wine & Gold.

LeBron will tell you he’s sending his kids to Bath because it’s where his home is. But boy is it a convenient time to send Bryce and LeBron Jr. to Akron schools, when he can opt out of his player option and test the market for free agency.

http://www.clesportstalk.net/2014/05/lebrons-kids-will-attend-school-back-home/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: June 17, 2014, 06:41:23 PM »
I've been saying it since mid-season, LeBron is gonna bail.  And he's blaming Heat for it. 

LeBron James Reportedly Uninterested In Taking Less Money From Heat Without Promise Of Roster Help

The Spurs exposed the Heat’s biggest flaw—lack of depth—in the Finals. At times it seemed the Big Three were Miami’s only productive players, and often it felt LeBron James was the team’s only difference maker. There’s plenty of talk about LeBron potentially taking less money and staying in Miami, but he won’t do it just to save the franchise a few bucks. He wants more talent on the team. From the NY Daily News:

As team insiders have maintained for months, James isn’t interested in reducing his salary from $20.6 next season and $22.1 million in 2015-16 just so that team owner Micky Arison can avoid paying luxury taxes. As they say, been there, done that and all it got James was second place.

Bosh, who makes identical money to James, and Wade, who makes slightly less, at around $41.5 million for the next two seasons, also don’t want to rework their deals solely to give Arison another tax break. They want the money put to good use, meaning adding talent so that Miami can return to the Finals for a fifth straight season. No team has done that since the Red Auerbach-led Celtics of the 1960s.

The Big Three would possibly do what Duncan has done for years so that Pat Riley has the means to bring in a young, athletic wing, along with other new parts. There will be talk about taking pay cuts to fit Carmelo Anthony in, but that is seen as far-fetched.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: June 17, 2014, 06:47:56 PM »
You'd be surprised what they give him for bringing 3 championships to Miami. The Lakers gave Kobe 48 million for the next two seasons. He's almost 4 years older than Wade. And coming off major Achilles and knee injuries.

The fuckin dumbass Wizards gave Gilbert Arenas a 120 million contract coming off a serious knee injury that ended up derailing his career.

I see where you are coming from.

Besides in basketball and baseball even the average players get paid pretty damn well.

But a BIG TIME long term contract, I don't see that when everything is just down arrows with the guy.

Kobe got paid big but even then it was only a 2 year deal plus he was still putting up GREAT numbers rather then markedly declining. Reminds me of Jordan's last contract with the Bulls. Still putting up great numbers, short term contract, big time money.

If you look at the trend of Wade he is on track to put up 17 or 18 points for The Heat next year.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: June 17, 2014, 06:52:43 PM »

I agree.

Look at it this way, kobe got 48 Million.
He sells out every arena his in, does wade? Im not in the US so i dont know the answer, if he does then pay him, if not then his not worth it.
as ESPN says "kobe pays for himself cause he is Box office"
looks like Lebron is gone.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: June 17, 2014, 09:40:20 PM »
A few weeks ago, it was laughable to think LeBron might just leave Miami.  Now it's looking like a real possibility. 

Wade didn't talk to the media today with everyone else - he'll be the bad guy if he gets the max salary that he really is owed for his years of play.  At the time of the contract, he was a steal.  not so much these days.    If Wade does nothing but enjoy the paycheck he's guaranteed, the Big 3 is history, hands down. 

LeBron has his own agent now - and 4 years ago, they all shared an agent.  Lebron's kids moved from FL to OH schools, according to multiple reports. 

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/11090894/lebron-james-uncertain-road-ahead

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #861 on: June 17, 2014, 11:14:43 PM »
Today is a great day.  This sentence was copied from ESPN.com

James said he was still largely dealing with the disappointment and sting from one of the most lopsided series in NBA history.

Bwahahahaha!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #862 on: June 17, 2014, 11:17:47 PM »
Today is a great day.  This sentence was copied from ESPN.com

James said he was still largely dealing with the disappointment and sting from one of the most lopsided series in NBA history.

Bwahahahaha!

If he lives Miami I hope he does the decent thing and tell the owner and pat riley that his leaving.
I hope he goes to Cleveland, Kyrie is good but not excellent, lebron will make him excellent, they should draft wiggins. Do not fuck up like the last draft, no more big guys.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #863 on: June 17, 2014, 11:31:20 PM »

all this being said, i think we can FINALLY put one argument to rest

JORDAN < lebron
b

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #864 on: June 17, 2014, 11:37:47 PM »

all this being said, i think we can FINALLY put one argument to rest

JORDAN < lebron

I'm not so sure.  NBA fans are prone to overreact to whoever is on top at the moment.  They also like to re-write history in order to downplay the accomplishments of players they don't like.  If Lebron gets another ring or 2 the Jordan talk will start right up again. 

Smart NBA fans have put the argument to rest though.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #865 on: June 17, 2014, 11:39:35 PM »
If he lives Miami I hope he does the decent thing and tell the owner and pat riley that his leaving.
I hope he goes to Cleveland, Kyrie is good but not excellent, lebron will make him excellent, they should draft wiggins. Do not fuck up like the last draft, no more big guys.

Cleveland is going to fuck up again.  The will take Embid, just watch.  Still chasing that dominant big man even though the league as a whole is going away from that model.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: June 18, 2014, 12:34:09 AM »
Cleveland is going to fuck up again.  The will take Embid, just watch.  Still chasing that dominant big man even though the league as a whole is going away from that model.

Please No, I really would like a decent player to go #1.
Its great to have another shaq but its not in this decade.
Stick with Wiggins.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #867 on: June 18, 2014, 12:48:07 AM »

This!  They would be retarded to take a big man. Go for Wiggins no question.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #868 on: June 18, 2014, 06:32:03 AM »
According to multiple reports, LeBron’s two kids, Bryce Maximus and LeBron Jr., will be attending local public schooling next year in Bath Township, Ohio, where LeBron’s Akron mansion is located.

LeBron already stated that he plans on having his kids attend St. Vincent St. Mary’s, his alma mater, in Akron for high school.

With the anticipation in Cleveland of LeBron returning with the Cavaliers, this will obviously spark some intrigue and interest more so. Even if LeBron is just doing this so his kids can attend his high school which he is extremely familiar with, many will believe it will be a response to possibly reuniting with the team the drafted him back in 2003.

Personally, it could be a sign of things to come. But the fact of the matter is that he already has a huge home in Akron, and he loves SVSM. He has invested over $2 million in renovations for the high school, and he was obviously very successful there, and they helped put him on the map (in addition to his God-given talents). He would never send his kids to a high school in Miami in an unfamiliar area, but rather send them to his alma mater.

This may not be a sign that LeBron is coming back to Cleveland. But boy does it look like one. If anything it makes July 1st a lot more exciting. With the 2014 draft being 5 days earlier, with the anticipation of the Cavs offering a max contract to Kyrie, as well trying to lure LeBron back to Cleveland, this summer will be very interesting and exciting for the Wine & Gold.

LeBron will tell you he’s sending his kids to Bath because it’s where his home is. But boy is it a convenient time to send Bryce and LeBron Jr. to Akron schools, when he can opt out of his player option and test the market for free agency.

http://www.clesportstalk.net/2014/05/lebrons-kids-will-attend-school-back-home/
Bull fucking shit! Multiple sources my ass! He ain't playing for Dan Gilbert

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #869 on: June 18, 2014, 07:26:20 AM »
Fuck mello.  A big FA signing would be Lance Stephenson.  He's an UFA.  Would be great.  The Heat needs someone who can play nasty and actually score.  I'll say this for the millionith time.  Even with Mello, the Heat still would have lost in five.  They needed to play defense, not more offense.

James is not going back to the Cavs.  Dan Gilbert was a complete prick to James when he left.  Even put out a full page ad in the paper where he went off on James.  Can't see James wanting to play on his team again.  BUT, we all know those stories about James meeting with Warren Buffet and Bill Gates.  Wouldn't be shocked if they convince him to go to the Clips when Steve Balmer is the owner.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #870 on: June 18, 2014, 07:56:21 AM »
Talk in Miami is Heat will sign guys like Omeka Okafor , Shaun Livingston,  Shawn Merion, etc. Veteran guys who can play defense.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #871 on: June 18, 2014, 08:20:43 AM »

I forgot all about that dude they drafted last year.  Can't even think of his name.

He's hardly even played. 

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #872 on: June 18, 2014, 08:38:26 AM »
Anthony Bennett.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #873 on: June 18, 2014, 08:39:27 AM »
lol anthony bennett

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #874 on: June 18, 2014, 09:35:36 AM »
I'm leaning toward Lebron to the Clippers.

Cavs are morons if they don't take Wiggins.

Big men are too much a gamble. At least a smaller guy who scores in college will score even better in nba due to more spacing.

Only problem I see for Lebron going back to the Cavs other than the shitty weather and small market is that him, Irving and Wiggins all like to have the ball.