Author Topic: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.  (Read 79260 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.
« Reply #1000 on: June 26, 2014, 06:59:30 PM »
Bulls trade up to take the whitest guy in the draft, wonderful  :-\

From fucking Bosnia of all places

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1001 on: June 26, 2014, 07:03:22 PM »
From fucking Bosnia of all places

McDermott is American I think but I'm not certain.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1002 on: June 26, 2014, 07:04:35 PM »

Lebron's era = WAY more difficult.  All the int'l players, all the gh, all the sports nutrition and injury recovery advantages.  Take away the refs/tv adnvatage, and lebron is kevin durant these days.  And without pippen, MJ has 1-2 titles.

Really?  

With all that the league is full of unpolished high school players with tattoos who show up on college campus gyms ONLY for a couple of months of drills for the NBA draft.  if Lebron was a real leader, he'd have at least 4 by now.  The league is full of mental midgets vs the Jordan era.  

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #1003 on: June 26, 2014, 08:20:11 PM »
McDermott is American I think but I'm not certain.

I was talking about the kid they drafted at #16. The 6'11" center.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1004 on: June 28, 2014, 12:58:21 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/wade-tells-heat-become-free-193519841--nba.html;_ylt=AwrSyCUOG69TOU0AD5BNbK5_

WADE OUT as well , will test Free Agency

MIAMI (AP) -- Dwyane Wade is joining LeBron James in free agency.

Wade told the Miami Heat on Saturday that he is opting out of the final two years on his contract, which means he is free to talk to any team on July 1. It's the same option James exercised earlier this week.

The move also comes three days after Wade, James and Chris Bosh met at a posh Miami Beach hotel to discuss their futures.

By opting out, Wade forgoes the remaining $41.8 million in his current deal and will sign a new contract with the Heat or any other club. The move also provides the Heat financial flexibility to sign additional players while quite possibly being able to convince Wade and James into staying.

Bosh has the same opt-out option and has not yet announced his plans.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1005 on: June 28, 2014, 01:28:11 PM »
Espn reporting now that all 3 are opting out to free agency

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=11149842&src=desktop&ex_cid=sportscenterFB

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1006 on: June 28, 2014, 01:56:44 PM »
wade is crazy.... take the 42 mil for 2 years and retire.  I wonder if the Heat was promising him things, then will pull the plug on any deal if lebron bails.  I mean, what is Wade really worth?  Dude only played 2/3 the season and was silent in the finals.  He is nowhere NEAR a max player.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #1007 on: June 28, 2014, 02:09:29 PM »
wade is crazy.... take the 42 mil for 2 years and retire.  I wonder if the Heat was promising him things, then will pull the plug on any deal if lebron bails.  I mean, what is Wade really worth?  Dude only played 2/3 the season and was silent in the finals.  He is nowhere NEAR a max player.
He's trying to be selfless and a team player, but "might" get screwed in the end. The Heat will screw him in a minute if they had the chance to get a younger player and say it was just business.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #1008 on: June 28, 2014, 02:25:47 PM »
He's trying to be selfless and a team player, but "might" get screwed in the end. The Heat will screw him in a minute if they had the chance to get a younger player and say it was just business.

Pat riley wont do wade like that, no way. Lebron will leave immediately.
If wade was due 41M he may come back for half of it, personally I will send bosh and wade packing and concentrate on new fresh talent.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1009 on: June 28, 2014, 06:50:22 PM »
What, is being said is Wade would restructure his deal to 4 or 5 yrs somewhere between 42 to 50 million.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1010 on: June 28, 2014, 06:58:45 PM »
What, is being said is Wade would restructure his deal to 4 or 5 yrs somewhere between 42 to 50 million.

his worth every cent ..LOL x 100000.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #1011 on: June 28, 2014, 07:15:33 PM »
What idiots..
Take the money ..
Ain't beating the SPURS...
 :D in 2015

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1012 on: June 28, 2014, 07:26:53 PM »

Heat would be hurting themselves in a big way to sign Wade to a contract like that.  Has he "earned" it for the city, sure.  But would fans really want to hurt their chances over the next 5 years with an albatross like ten mil a year, for a 36 year old wade that can't jump at all.

I could see them totally screwing him over on this... just CUTTING wade and signing a much more effective Melo for the same amount of money.   But what option did he have?  MIA would have blamed him for taking full $ if lebron left.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #1013 on: June 28, 2014, 07:33:21 PM »
What idiots..
Take the money ..
Ain't beating the SPURS...
 :D in 2015

I was thinking same thing. No matter who they field in 15(unless it's shaq from back in the day), if they run into the spurs...it just ain't happening

LeBron would fair better with those youngsters in Cleveland imo. East is a cake walk to finals.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #1014 on: June 28, 2014, 08:44:33 PM »
Last year this time the spurs were old broken tired slow unathletic washed up has beens.

Today the same group is the most dominant force in basketball LOL.

And Lebron,  Wade and Bosh are splitting up in free agency.

Must suck to be a Heat fan today cause it's all over.

And the washed up old has beens?  They're comin back.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #1015 on: June 28, 2014, 10:20:33 PM »
It does suck for now, but Heat fans know that the owner like to win and spend money.  They aren't the Bucks or Hornets, so they will be back.  Look at the other teams that came into the league with or right after miami, not one Championship.  Only a Shaq lead magic team was any good.  Like any run, eventually it's over, but in Pat Riley we trust!! lol

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1016 on: June 29, 2014, 08:28:35 AM »
Heat would be hurting themselves in a big way to sign Wade to a contract like that.  Has he "earned" it for the city, sure.  But would fans really want to hurt their chances over the next 5 years with an albatross like ten mil a year, for a 36 year old wade that can't jump at all.

I could see them totally screwing him over on this... just CUTTING wade and signing a much more effective Melo for the same amount of money.   But what option did he have?  MIA would have blamed him for taking full $ if lebron left.
By restructuring the big 3's contracts it would clear out cap space to go out and sign some others. It would work if Wade could swallow his pride and agree to come off the bench like Genoblli. Lets see if Riley can work his magic again.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: June 29, 2014, 02:08:08 PM »
By restructuring the big 3's contracts it would clear out cap space to go out and sign some others. It would work if Wade could swallow his pride and agree to come off the bench like Genoblli. Lets see if Riley can work his magic again.

I would say bye to Wade and show Bosh the door.
I will be suprised if wade can walk next year, he is due for knee surgery.
If Miami let bosh and wade go then I'm sure lebron walks too.
Hope they lose again next year.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #1018 on: June 29, 2014, 05:55:30 PM »
The heat got a freebie in 2013 due to the spurs meltdown.
As everybody saw that wasn't the case in 2014..
The SPURS learned from it and destroyed the heat..
Something the heat hasnt done in the last 2 years which is beating the SPURS in convincing fashion..
The SPURS own the heat..2015 wil be the same.
LeBron was stupid thinking keeping wade or Bosch will make difference..

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1019 on: June 29, 2014, 06:15:36 PM »

James is eligible and SEEKING to sign a five-year, $130 million extension with the Heat.  That's not a pay cut.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1020 on: June 29, 2014, 06:18:27 PM »
James is eligible and SEEKING to sign a five-year, $130 million extension with the Heat.  That's not a pay cut.

James does not need a pay cut, he deserves it, the pressure he gets from media, social media, etc I don't care how much he makes off the court, he deserves every penny of the 130M

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1021 on: June 29, 2014, 06:23:10 PM »
The heat lost Mike Miller.  I said it for months - he was going to be VERY missed in the playoffs, and he was. 

and the Heat players were playing for their next contract.  Spurs were playing with ten times more heart. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1022 on: June 29, 2014, 09:31:14 PM »
These guys aren't going anywhere.  They are just trying to find a way to manipulate the salary cap even more so they can bring another star player in.  Lebron has Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, and Ray Allen and still needs more help to win.  Lol.  Yep, better add Carmelo Anthony.  Gotta win some more of those fake rings.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1023 on: June 29, 2014, 09:48:38 PM »
These guys aren't going anywhere.  They are just trying to find a way to manipulate the salary cap even more so they can bring another star player in.  Lebron has Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, and Ray Allen and still needs more help to win.  Lol.  Yep, better add Carmelo Anthony.  Gotta win some more of those fake rings.

First of all thank God for this thread and the rest of the forum has turned into garbage.

Lebron should attract players to him, I believe Melo is better then Bosh, so fuck him off and bring Carmelo, make him lose weight and defend.

Wade has to come off the bench or completely fuck off,  his not old but his physically fucked. He did not play a full season and still had injury issues.

For all of them to opt in, I believe melo is joining. But I don't believe he will walk away from the extra 30M the knicks will give him.
What do I care, I dislike them anyway.

Pray4War, whats your take on Jason kidd jumping ship.

I hope Spurs can win again next year.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #1024 on: June 29, 2014, 10:57:44 PM »
First of all thank God for this thread and the rest of the forum has turned into garbage.

Lebron should attract players to him, I believe Melo is better then Bosh, so fuck him off and bring Carmelo, make him lose weight and defend.

Wade has to come off the bench or completely fuck off,  his not old but his physically fucked. He did not play a full season and still had injury issues.

For all of them to opt in, I believe melo is joining. But I don't believe he will walk away from the extra 30M the knicks will give him.
What do I care, I dislike them anyway.

Pray4War, whats your take on Jason kidd jumping ship.

I hope Spurs can win again next year.

Kidd is doing whats best for him anyone would have taken that offer in his shoes