Author Topic: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.  (Read 79278 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.
« Reply #1025 on: June 29, 2014, 11:05:42 PM »
Kidd is doing whats best for him anyone would have taken that offer in his shoes

I like Jason, he did the right thing, the nets have nothing, old ass pierce, WTF is garnett still doing here that dude has been plating since I was at school.
Deron is damaged goods.

EDIT_ I just read kidd is backing out cause Steve Kerr and Derek Fisher are making more then him, Double.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #1026 on: June 29, 2014, 11:20:15 PM »
if they are making double out the gate with out doing shit then yes id be pissed if i were kidd he did a real bang up job last year with an aging over hyped squad.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #1027 on: June 29, 2014, 11:21:10 PM »
PS

CAN SOMONE TELL ME WERE DERRON WILLIAMS HAS VANISHED TO??????????????

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1028 on: June 30, 2014, 04:40:03 AM »
First of all thank God for this thread and the rest of the forum has turned into garbage.

Lebron should attract players to him, I believe Melo is better then Bosh, so fuck him off and bring Carmelo, make him lose weight and defend.

Wade has to come off the bench or completely fuck off,  his not old but his physically fucked. He did not play a full season and still had injury issues.

For all of them to opt in, I believe melo is joining. But I don't believe he will walk away from the extra 30M the knicks will give him.
What do I care, I dislike them anyway.

Pray4War, whats your take on Jason kidd jumping ship.

I hope Spurs can win again next year.

I like Jason Kidd and I'm sure he'll turn into an excellent coach down the road.  I find the whole thing with Kidd leaving NJ bazaar but I don't blame him.  He can see the writing on the wall.  I don't understand the idea of trading coaches for picks though.  

Very good chance that San Antonio will repeat next year.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1029 on: June 30, 2014, 04:46:52 AM »
I like Jason Kidd and I'm sure he'll turn into an excellent coach down the road.  I find the whole thing with Kidd leaving NJ bazaar but I don't blame him.  He can see the writing on the wall.  I don't understand the idea of trading coaches for picks though.  

Very good chance that San Antonio will repeat next year.

my man, when does the new schedule get released?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1030 on: June 30, 2014, 06:26:07 AM »
If the big 3 all re-sign, there will be enough money left for a 2-mil and a 5-mil exemption, plus all minimum money scrub players.  Lebron gets his big contract, wade gets his 4-year deal for 50 or 60 million bucks, and bosh gets paid too.  But the TEAM is gonna be weak. 

I am betting lebron goes on his 'listening tour' and hears something better.  Even a simple Lebron + another big name + 2-3 decent guys would beat what the Heat can offer at this point.  CHI, HOU, etc, they would all be better with lebron.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1031 on: June 30, 2014, 06:31:57 AM »
If the big 3 all re-sign, there will be enough money left for a 2-mil and a 5-mil exemption, plus all minimum money scrub players.  Lebron gets his big contract, wade gets his 4-year deal for 50 or 60 million bucks, and bosh gets paid too.  But the TEAM is gonna be weak. 

I am betting lebron goes on his 'listening tour' and hears something better.  Even a simple Lebron + another big name + 2-3 decent guys would beat what the Heat can offer at this point.  CHI, HOU, etc, they would all be better with lebron.
The next 2 weeks will be very interesting.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1032 on: June 30, 2014, 06:50:04 AM »
if they are making double out the gate with out doing shit then yes id be pissed if i were kidd he did a real bang up job last year with an aging over hyped squad.

I'm not sure I agree here.  He won fewer games (44) than Avery Johnson and PJ Carlesimo combined for (45) the year before with much less overall talent on the roster.  Garnett is done but Pierce is still a good player.

Although maybe it was just injuries rather than his coaching.  Kidd was without Lopez for pretty much the whole season, I forgot about that until I looked it up just now.  He played 74 games last year but only 17 this year.  Deron also missed 18 games this year (only 4 last year).

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1033 on: June 30, 2014, 06:59:14 AM »
i noticed that black lebron doesnt play a lick of defense thats his downfall what an idiot
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1034 on: June 30, 2014, 09:21:00 AM »
my man, when does the new schedule get released?

I'll have to look it up because I don't know. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1035 on: June 30, 2014, 10:18:02 AM »
i noticed that black lebron doesnt play a lick of defense thats his downfall what an idiot
His very good on defence falcon.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1036 on: June 30, 2014, 02:38:48 PM »
Seems to be a big problem teams have with aging all stars. They should just tell them to fuck off but they feel like they owe them something so they give them big contracts at the end of their careers when they play like shit and it hurts the team. See: Bryant Kobe, Wade Dwayne, Bosh Chris.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1037 on: June 30, 2014, 02:43:01 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1039 on: June 30, 2014, 02:51:19 PM »
???

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #1040 on: June 30, 2014, 04:12:43 PM »
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHOcoHqDOIo#t=931

This is why Jordan is better than LeBron

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #1041 on: June 30, 2014, 06:29:53 PM »
These guys aren't going anywhere.  They are just trying to find a way to manipulate the salary cap even more so they can bring another star player in.  Lebron has Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, and Ray Allen and still needs more help to win.  Lol.  Yep, better add Carmelo Anthony.  Gotta win some more of those fake rings.

I guess Kobe doesn't have to worry about fake rings cause even though he's gonna ave. 27 ppg, the rest of his team sucks, no one wants to play with him and the rest of the players suck.  But wait, he shouldn't need good players cause he's Kobe, he has heart, he's a killer right?  jajajaja

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1042 on: July 02, 2014, 06:01:03 PM »
I guess Kobe doesn't have to worry about fake rings cause even though he's gonna ave. 27 ppg, the rest of his team sucks, no one wants to play with him and the rest of the players suck.  But wait, he shouldn't need good players cause he's Kobe, he has heart, he's a killer right?  jajajaja

You're right, Kobe doesn't have to worry about fake rings because he has 5 real ones.  

I don't understand this idiocy about how nobody wants to come and play with Kobe.  It's just the latest in a long series of weak, flimsy criticisms from people that don't want to give Kobe the respect that he is due.  It's a deflection because people know that it's wrong that today's young superstars don't want to compete against each other.  Today's superstars only want to go to teams with stacked rosters.  Also, they only want to play in the east because the east is weak right now and any newly formed "super team" would be virtually unopposed until they reached the NBA finals.  They want no part of the western conference.  What a joke.

Todays beta-ass, bitchmade players should hold their manhood cheap.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1043 on: July 02, 2014, 06:18:40 PM »
You're right, Kobe doesn't have to worry about fake rings because he has 5 real ones.  

I don't understand this idiocy about how nobody wants to come and play with Kobe.  It's just the latest in a long series of weak, flimsy criticisms from people that don't want to give Kobe the respect that he is due.  It's a deflection because people know that it's wrong that today's young superstars don't want to compete against each other.  Today's superstars only want to go to teams with stacked rosters.  Also, they only want to play in the east because the east is weak right now and any newly formed "super team" would be virtually unopposed until they reached the NBA finals.  They want no part of the western conference.  What a joke.

Todays beta-ass, bitchmade players should hold their manhood cheap.

I don't think not one player as schelduled a meeting with the lakers.
Kobe has 5 rings, he earned them fair and square, lebron is telling other players to take less pay to play with him as he only wants to Max contract.
Wade just makes me sick to look at with his puffy face. 
Pat riley should tell wade thanks for opting out and never call him again.
Give the lebron the max, get kevin lowry from Toronto, sign and trade bosh for anyone.
Trust me Wade is done, his right leg is fucked, the whole leg and knee is kaput.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1044 on: July 02, 2014, 06:36:05 PM »
I'll tell you what it is.  Kobe is a dick.  People don't like him.  He's intense, which is admired, but he's also very good at telling players how to play, embarrassing them publicly, taking over practice, and telling others how to play their position.  And his skillset is eroding, so it's not like its a guaranteed ring.  Even with Kobe healthy, Lakers are still 4th in the west at best.

think back to that all-star game when lebron passed the ball in the final seconds.  Kobe made it a point to approach lebron, already feeling bad about not taking the shot, and went out of his way to belittle him for the cameras, 2 seconds after the buzzer.  lebron was smothered and the other man had a better shot.  yet because he didn't take a forced shot while completely covered, kobe tried to punk him verbally.

Now, if kobe will do that in a meaningless all-star game, punk lebron when he was already feeling shitty about losing the game last second... imagine the kinda shit he says to teammates and opponents alike, on a nightly basis.   He's a dick. He's an amazing player, awesome competitor, and he gives a shit in a world where most players do not.   But yeah, he's a dick.  Nobody wants to worry about kobe getting in their face every night on the bench when they're up by 15.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1045 on: July 02, 2014, 08:27:39 PM »
@ QB and 240 I agree with your last posts.

They should tell d Wade to fuck off but they won't.

Kobe even if you hate him and most do, you gotta love his winning attitude. Too bad more quality players didn't have that drive. Dwight Howard sure didn't.  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1046 on: July 02, 2014, 08:33:44 PM »
i would destroy kobe if we played basketball i got alot better defense and post up skills
A

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1047 on: July 02, 2014, 10:13:08 PM »
@ QB and 240 I agree with your last posts.

They should tell d Wade to fuck off but they won't.

Kobe even if you hate him and most do, you gotta love his winning attitude. Too bad more quality players didn't have that drive. Dwight Howard sure didn't.  :D

Dwight Howard said he does not define success by winning a ring. That's all you need to know about him.

Kobe will struggle this year, he has no help, defences will collapse on him, plus I believe he is done but the black mamba can prove me and everyone else that says that wrong. I hope he does.

Lebron is attention whore "I want the Max" ofcourse he does and he does deserves it from all the abuse he gets from losers on twitter/FB and all that shit. But he is a killer player, Superstar of this Era. But he made sure that we all know that he is asking for the MAX. IDIOT.

Wade, fuck your leg, actually fuck both of them. I hear they want to sign him for 4 years. I'm not sure if they watched the same Wade I watched during the finals, this herpe infested fuck looked like he could not play 1 more game. He was winded the whole series.

Melo, if he signs with Miami I will hate him more then I can ever hate anyone, he had meetings with the Bulls and Houston, no meeting with Miami, if he ends up there then this has been planned months ago, and his a prick for wasting Chicago and Houston's time.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1048 on: July 03, 2014, 07:47:23 AM »
I'll tell you what it is.  Kobe is a dick.  People don't like him.  He's intense, which is admired, but he's also very good at telling players how to play, embarrassing them publicly, taking over practice, and telling others how to play their position.  And his skillset is eroding, so it's not like its a guaranteed ring.  Even with Kobe healthy, Lakers are still 4th in the west at best.

think back to that all-star game when lebron passed the ball in the final seconds.  Kobe made it a point to approach lebron, already feeling bad about not taking the shot, and went out of his way to belittle him for the cameras, 2 seconds after the buzzer.  lebron was smothered and the other man had a better shot.  yet because he didn't take a forced shot while completely covered, kobe tried to punk him verbally.

Now, if kobe will do that in a meaningless all-star game, punk lebron when he was already feeling shitty about losing the game last second... imagine the kinda shit he says to teammates and opponents alike, on a nightly basis.   He's a dick. He's an amazing player, awesome competitor, and he gives a shit in a world where most players do not.   But yeah, he's a dick.  Nobody wants to worry about kobe getting in their face every night on the bench when they're up by 15.
Agree about Kobe being a dick. Here's a true story about Kobe being a complete dick of the court with nothing to do about basketball. My buddy has a friend who is a tailor who makes custom suits and clothes for NBA players. He measured Kobe for some suits when he was in Miami. The suits are done the guy flies to L.A. to Kobe's house to give him the suits. Kobe tries on the jackets they are all to tight. Kobe was working out put on some muscle and never bothered to tell the guy he got bigger. Kobe refused to pay the poor guy because the suits didn't fit. He is stuck with the suits out thousands of dollars.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1049 on: July 03, 2014, 08:52:13 AM »
Carmelo had a meeting with the Lakers last night.  I don't think he's coming here and I'd prefer that he doesn't.  Marshmelo Anthony and Kevin Love are not the answer for the Lakers. 

We need young athletic guys who play defense especially at the point guard and center position.  I really hope that the current Lakers ownership gets in touch with reality and starts making move that make basketball sense and not trying to, as they put it, "make a big splash".  It seems like name recognition is a bigger deal to them than bringing in people that fit the team and will win.  I'm looking forward to see what Kobe has left in the tank but it's going to be at least 2 years until the Lakers are ready to win in my estimation.