Author Topic: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.  (Read 79276 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.
« Reply #1050 on: July 03, 2014, 09:57:45 AM »
I was 18 or 19, living in sarasota, FL... Kobe came and played some pickup ball at manatee community college for some reason, getting ready for the draft.  it was pretty big news, the best high school kid in country being local.  the newspaper was covering it.

kobe was punking these sorry freshman college players.  calling them names, winning pickup games 10-0, yelling "barbershop!" after every made shot, as he played with kids who didn't have the athleticism to push in ten shopping carts at publix, much less contain a future NBA all-star.

I've been dunked on by jevon kearse (dude is a beast, genetically one of the best the nfl has ever seen) in high school at north ft myers high, playing pickup games in 94 when they would open the gym at evening.  I've been dunked on by charlie something, in 95?, he was an nba player for a few years, at the stars complex.  Both times, the player dunked on me and got back on defense.   I was a little ass guard just out of position and his man badly burnt both times.  Only if they dunked on another player with EQUAL size or skill did they ever talk shit.   I was a 5 11 kid, weighing 125 pounds... there was no victory in dunking on me.  

but kobe?  He was shit talking in front of the newspaper reporter, on scrubs.  no class.  and 20 years later, he's still doing it.  It's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice, too.  And even if you're not nice, just say nothing... kobe goes out of his way to find a camera then punk someone.  epic insecurity despite having it all.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1051 on: July 03, 2014, 12:00:29 PM »
Being nice is of no importance to me when it comes to athletes.  I don't know these people, I'm not gonna be chilling with them, I don't care what they do off the court.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #1052 on: July 03, 2014, 12:21:00 PM »
You're right, Kobe doesn't have to worry about fake rings because he has 5 real ones.  

I don't understand this idiocy about how nobody wants to come and play with Kobe.  It's just the latest in a long series of weak, flimsy criticisms from people that don't want to give Kobe the respect that he is due.  It's a deflection because people know that it's wrong that today's young superstars don't want to compete against each other.  Today's superstars only want to go to teams with stacked rosters.  Also, they only want to play in the east because the east is weak right now and any newly formed "super team" would be virtually unopposed until they reached the NBA finals.  They want no part of the western conference.  What a joke.

Todays beta-ass, bitchmade players should hold their manhood cheap.
Kobe plays for the Lakers, a team with history, legends, greatness, that alone should attract great players, Lebron played in Cleveland, which was a dump before he got there and after he left.  So he had to leave.  That's the point you are missing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1053 on: July 03, 2014, 12:29:44 PM »
Being nice is of no importance to me when it comes to athletes.  I don't know these people, I'm not gonna be chilling with them, I don't care what they do off the court.

But Kobe has the power to make their practices miserable.  He has the power to take over film sessions, and he frequently does.  He pulls aside players during games and belittles them.  He starts arguments on the bench.  

Yes, he is one of the greatest, but he's shady (snitching on shaq when he got caught for his own affair/rape charge) and he's belittling (shitting on lebron on camera 2 seconds after he missed all-star shot opportunity, and game was over.

So yeah, during those 48 minutes on the floor, everyone has their own responsibility.  But outside of that, he's a dick and allowed to run things and really makes others hate being there.  Dwight ran out of town.  nobody is coming to visit.  Kobe has made LA stink.  People will line up to take half-pay to play with lebron, and even with all the cap space in the world, nobody will visit LA.  

There's dominant, and then there's dickish.

plus, after all that knee and tendon drama, and old age... kobe looking soft on vacation.  Not a big deal if he's 26.  But he's turning 36 in a few weeks.   Advanced age, spare tire, legs he cannot trust, and he's supposed to chase around john wall and steph curry?  yikes.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1054 on: July 03, 2014, 02:25:31 PM »
Kobe plays for the Lakers, a team with history, legends, greatness, that alone should attract great players, Lebron played in Cleveland, which was a dump before he got there and after he left.  So he had to leave.  That's the point you are missing.

Today's players don't give a damn about history.  They want to go to a team stacked with young talent in a weak conference where they can waltz to the NBA finals with minimal opposition.....immediate ly.  I know Cleveland isn't LA and I'm not mad at Lebron for going to a better team/city.  What I don't like is colluding with other superstars to stack the odds in your favor to win rings.  That is exactly what Lebron, Wade and Bosh did.  Then, as soon as things get a little tough in Miami Lebron wants to find other superstars to play with like Melo and he's looking to split for greener pastures....again.  They clearly want nothing to do with the western conference because it is too competitive.  Laughable.

Bottom line, today's superstars are looking for the easy way out.  They are the Anti-Jordans and the Anti-Kobes and should not be compared to those two.  It doesn't mean that guys like Lebron aren't great players with tremendous talent.  All it means is that their accomplishments are coming a lot cheaper than the legends of the past and that is by their design.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #1055 on: July 03, 2014, 05:05:02 PM »
Today's players don't give a damn about history.  They want to go to a team stacked with young talent in a weak conference where they can waltz to the NBA finals with minimal opposition.....immediate ly.  I know Cleveland isn't LA and I'm not mad at Lebron for going to a better team/city.  What I don't like is colluding with other superstars to stack the odds in your favor to win rings.  That is exactly what Lebron, Wade and Bosh did.  Then, as soon as things get a little tough in Miami Lebron wants to find other superstars to play with like Melo and he's looking to split for greener pastures....again.  They clearly want nothing to do with the western conference because it is too competitive.  Laughable.

Bottom line, today's superstars are looking for the easy way out.  They are the Anti-Jordans and the Anti-Kobes and should not be compared to those two.  It doesn't mean that guys like Lebron aren't great players with tremendous talent.  All it means is that their accomplishments are coming a lot cheaper than the legends of the past and that is by their design.
I agree that they want to play together, but what I am saying is that not just anywhere.  You don't see them flocking to the  Hornets, the Bucks, Nuggets, or Sixers.  It has to be in a big market, and anywhere but Cleveland.  After 7 years, you tell me the 3 best players Lebron played with it Cleveland and the 3 best Kobe Played with at LA and compare.  Kobe=3 hall of famers/allstars and Lebron= 3 d-leaguers.  That is the difference in organizations.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1056 on: July 03, 2014, 05:12:10 PM »
I was 18 or 19, living in sarasota, FL... Kobe came and played some pickup ball at manatee community college for some reason, getting ready for the draft.  it was pretty big news, the best high school kid in country being local.  the newspaper was covering it.

kobe was punking these sorry freshman college players.  calling them names, winning pickup games 10-0, yelling "barbershop!" after every made shot, as he played with kids who didn't have the athleticism to push in ten shopping carts at publix, much less contain a future NBA all-star.

I've been dunked on by jevon kearse (dude is a beast, genetically one of the best the nfl has ever seen) in high school at north ft myers high, playing pickup games in 94 when they would open the gym at evening.  I've been dunked on by charlie something, in 95?, he was an nba player for a few years, at the stars complex.  Both times, the player dunked on me and got back on defense.   I was a little ass guard just out of position and his man badly burnt both times.  Only if they dunked on another player with EQUAL size or skill did they ever talk shit.   I was a 5 11 kid, weighing 125 pounds... there was no victory in dunking on me.  

but kobe?  He was shit talking in front of the newspaper reporter, on scrubs.  no class.  and 20 years later, he's still doing it.  It's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice, too.  And even if you're not nice, just say nothing... kobe goes out of his way to find a camera then punk someone.  epic insecurity despite having it all.
Charlie Ward? He was Q Back for the Seminoles nook them to a national Championship and won the Heisman. He played for the Knicks as a point guard for Pat Riley. Kearse was the freak incredible athlete.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1057 on: July 03, 2014, 05:19:11 PM »

That's nonsense. Kobe without Shaq = no rings. Jordan without Pippen no 6 rings. No superstar is doing it on their own.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #1058 on: July 03, 2014, 05:19:43 PM »

AMEN.

Hoping to watch a laker game with arce in NOV.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1059 on: July 03, 2014, 07:01:32 PM »
That's nonsense. Kobe without Shaq = no rings. Jordan without Pippen no 6 rings. No superstar is doing it on their own.

Kobe won 2 rings without Shaq.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1060 on: July 03, 2014, 08:08:59 PM »
Kobe won 2 rings without Shaq.
Yeah with Gasol and Bynum.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1061 on: July 03, 2014, 08:22:53 PM »

Who is that midget he beat?  And how old is he? 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1062 on: July 04, 2014, 01:10:12 PM »
Yeah with Gasol and Bynum.

Bynum didn't play in the 2009 Finals and he barely played in 2010 Finals because of knee injuries.

How is Kobe and Gasol equivalent to Lebron, Wade, Bosh and Ray Allen?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1063 on: July 04, 2014, 01:52:31 PM »
Why is lebron having meetings with teams that he won't sign with.
Lakers and Cavs.
Wade and bosh did not have to opt out, they were getting almost the max, now lebron is taking meetings with other teams, I'm 80% sure wade and bosh are not going to meet with anyone, especially wade's bum ass.
Lebron is such a attention whore. Me me me me me.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1064 on: July 04, 2014, 01:56:05 PM »
How long before they change the rules and players won't be allowed to do this shit?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1065 on: July 04, 2014, 03:04:47 PM »
Why is lebron having meetings with teams that he won't sign with.
Lakers and Cavs.
Wade and bosh did not have to opt out, they were getting almost the max, now lebron is taking meetings with other teams, I'm 80% sure wade and bosh are not going to meet with anyone, especially wade's bum ass.
Lebron is such a attention whore. Me me me me me.

It doesn't make sense because it's not like he has to manipulate Miami into paying him more.  From what I hear he's just sending his agent and he's not showing up in person.  Waste of his time and ours.  He's just trying to make up for the fact that he can't have a tv show like "The Announcement" this time.  Attention whoring at it's finest.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1066 on: July 04, 2014, 06:42:31 PM »
It doesn't make sense because it's not like he has to manipulate Miami into paying him more.  From what I hear he's just sending his agent and he's not showing up in person.  Waste of his time and ours.  He's just trying to make up for the fact that he can't have a tv show like "The Announcement" this time.  Attention whoring at it's finest.
He's just stroking his ego.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1067 on: July 04, 2014, 06:51:27 PM »
  Attention whoring at it's finest.

He's just stroking his ego.

Exactly.

Does lebron need to be sold on where to go the fucken idiot.
"im going on vacation, talk to my agent" Fuck you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1068 on: July 05, 2014, 09:47:13 AM »
If Miami was serious about building their dynasty, they'd give lebron the  max, and they'd drop wade immediately, and they'd restructure bosh or lose him, and they'd bring in 2-3 promising players.  The big 1 + the medium 4 support staff.

if Lebron was serious about returning to miami, he'd be in miami at a table with riley and ownership mapping out the plan to rebuild the team with new talent NOW.

if lebron was serious about building up a new team with one of the Western suitors, he'd be in the room sharing his thoughts, interacting, meeting the people he may be working with for the next few years.  Instead, his manager is listening to offers from teams, saying nothing, and sending it to lebron.  that's it.  no Qs, no interaction, no back and forth.

Getbiggers, we can only reach one reasonable conclusion.  Lebron is vacationing while everyone talks, then he'll return and on july 8th or 9th, quietly announce he's RETURNING TO THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!

They're making great moves and have the ability to make more trades for good players now.  Lebron just enrolled his kids in Bath, OH schools.  His mom just bought season tickets.  He has a 3rd baby on the way and a mansion he loves, in a city he loves, and he's turning 30 this year. 

His actions aren't showing anything about a return to miami, nor talking plans with teams.  I think he's made up his mind and in a few days, he'll be the biggest hero in Ohio history as he returns to the Cavs. 

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #1069 on: July 05, 2014, 10:09:10 AM »
LeBron ain't no Jordan..
The SPURS have a great chance to repeat this year's champion run in 2015
LeBron is not staying in Miami..
Stupid of wade and Bosch to opt out..
Having 2 titles already.. idiots  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1070 on: July 05, 2014, 11:25:09 AM »
LeBron ain't no Jordan..
The SPURS have a great chance to repeat this year's champion run in 2015
LeBron is not staying in Miami..
Stupid of wade and Bosch to opt out..
Having 2 titles already.. idiots  ;D

Next year, the Spurs will not be as hungry as they were this year.
I don't think they'll repeat. 

I did think they'd easily handle miami, since MIA players were looking at contracts and Spurs were about legacy, with it all on the line, and could retire tomorrow and wouldn't care.

They'll all be older.  Moving in the younger players.
http://guardianlv.com/2014/03/san-antonio-spurs-to-replace-two-of-the-big-three-in-2015/

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1071 on: July 05, 2014, 12:20:53 PM »
But Kobe has the power to make their practices miserable.  He has the power to take over film sessions, and he frequently does.  He pulls aside players during games and belittles them.  He starts arguments on the bench.  

Yes, he is one of the greatest, but he's shady (snitching on shaq when he got caught for his own affair/rape charge) and he's belittling (shitting on lebron on camera 2 seconds after he missed all-star shot opportunity, and game was over.

So yeah, during those 48 minutes on the floor, everyone has their own responsibility.  But outside of that, he's a dick and allowed to run things and really makes others hate being there.  Dwight ran out of town.  nobody is coming to visit.  Kobe has made LA stink.  People will line up to take half-pay to play with lebron, and even with all the cap space in the world, nobody will visit LA.  

There's dominant, and then there's dickish.

plus, after all that knee and tendon drama, and old age... kobe looking soft on vacation.  Not a big deal if he's 26.  But he's turning 36 in a few weeks.   Advanced age, spare tire, legs he cannot trust, and he's supposed to chase around john wall and steph curry?  yikes.
haha you sound like a woman gossiping

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1072 on: July 05, 2014, 02:14:46 PM »
I doubt lebrons mom will need to buy season tickets if he was playing in Cleveland.
I'm sure lebron gets it for free.

He will remain in Miami.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: July 06, 2014, 09:39:23 PM »
Chris Broussard says it is looking more and more like CLE.  

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1074 on: July 06, 2014, 09:49:16 PM »
Chris Broussard says it is looking more and more like CLE.  

His gut feeling, what a bunch of shit. Lebron's meeting with Pat Riley in the next few days. All the dominoes should fall into place by the end of the week.