Author Topic: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.  (Read 79223 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.
« Reply #1075 on: July 06, 2014, 10:20:38 PM »
Broussard is one of the worst analyst and insiders ever.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1076 on: July 07, 2014, 07:23:30 AM »
Press Release: "LEBRON JAMES: I'M COMING HOME"

Sorry, I guess I'm still a day or two early.   :D

Dan Gilbert's nasty letter to lebron was removed from the Cavs website today, after almost 4 years being up there....

ESPN reports it is looking more and more like CLE is the frontrunner.

The Cavaliers reportedly are working to trade guard Jarrett Jack — and his $6.2 million salary — to the Brooklyn Nets in order to shed cap space.

Local CLE press has anonymous reports from CLE players that a few of them have been quietly told lebron is coming back.

Cleveland writer Daniel Tap: Gilbert and James came to an understanding and Bron texted his high school coach my heart never left Cleveland

VEGAS: odds for cavs winning the title next year went from 31:1 to 11:1 today
I trust the men/companies willing to wager millions of $ on things like this... vegas is really interesting here.  

Is Lebron meeting with Riley this morning to tell him - face to face - that he's leaving town?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1077 on: July 07, 2014, 12:34:36 PM »
Report: Josh McRoberts will sign a 4-year, $23M deal with the Miami Heat.

The Houston Rockets have reportedly offered Chris Bosh a 4-year, $88 million max deal.
Will Bosh take 2.3 of that to stay in Miami?

Danny Granger has reportedly agreed to a two-year, $4.2 million deal with the Miami Heat.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1078 on: July 07, 2014, 01:47:28 PM »
Report: LeBron James’ entire inner circle, including his wife, want him to sign with Cavaliers

As presented, the link between the Cavaliers and LeBron James seems to be based on his agent’s affinity for Cleveland.

Rich Paul reportedly wants to steer his client back their native Ohio. But it’s not just Paul. LeBron, an Akron native, has remained close with and empowered several friends from home. His wife, Savannah Brinson, was once his high school sweetheart.

Even after spending four years with the Heat, LeBron still has strong Ohio roots all around him.

That could matter in free agency.

Chris Sheridan of Sheridan Hoops:

a source who has been briefed on James’ free agency maneuverings told SheridanHoops that James’ inner circle, from his wife, Savannah to his agent, Rich Paul, to his best friends, Maverick Carter and Randy Mims, are unanimous in their belief that James’ best move is a return to the team he played for from 2003-2010.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1079 on: July 07, 2014, 04:25:54 PM »
Married his high school girlfriend?  Wonder if she knows how many sluts he's banged in his NBA career.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1080 on: July 07, 2014, 05:04:24 PM »
It's all falling into place. We got Granger and McGriddle!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1081 on: July 07, 2014, 05:07:06 PM »
It's all falling into place. We got Granger and McGriddle!

Never heard of McGriddle in my NBA loving life.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1082 on: July 07, 2014, 05:13:36 PM »
Never heard of McGriddle in my NBA loving life.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: July 07, 2014, 07:09:20 PM »
Bleacher report:

With rumors swirling of LeBron James' potential return to Cleveland, bettors have flocked to the Las Vegas SuperBook to throw down money on a 2015 Cavaliers NBA championship.

In fact, so many bets have been coming in that MGM has dropped its odds of a Cleveland title to an incredible 10-1.

“They are our biggest liability right now,” MGM VP of Race and Sports Jay Rood told David Purdham of ESPN.com.

The San Antonio Spurs (9-2) and Chicago Bulls (7-1) are the only teams that have attracted more money than the Cavs, but no team has received more overall bets since the odds were updated on June 9.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: July 07, 2014, 07:15:43 PM »
The bulls..lol.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1085 on: July 07, 2014, 07:52:50 PM »
Bulls won't do shit next year (and I'm a fan) even with Melo.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1086 on: July 08, 2014, 08:02:15 PM »
The bulls..lol.

People just can't let go of the Bulls for some reason.  Derrick Rose's knees are dunzo ad so is his explosiveness.  He'll be lucky if he can stay healthy for an entire year.  Carmelo ain't going there first of all and even if he did they aren't going to win it all.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1087 on: July 08, 2014, 08:46:06 PM »
People just can't let go of the Bulls for some reason.  Derrick Rose's knees are dunzo ad so is his explosiveness.  He'll be lucky if he can stay healthy for an entire year.  Carmelo ain't going there first of all and even if he did they aren't going to win it all.

Exactly. Not sure why people in the know  ::) don't understand this. Maybe they do but are in denial.  ???

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1088 on: July 08, 2014, 09:49:18 PM »
Rose is done, the best thing the bulls have going for them is that they are in the eastern conference.

Boozer is just the worst.

I was listening to first take this morning, skip bayless couldn't believe wiggins went number 1, now I don't watch college ball, what do you guys think? was Jabari (oh brother) Parker the better collegiate.

BTW are these guys born to crackheads. Carmelo, Lebron, Jabari. Fuck these names.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1089 on: July 08, 2014, 09:54:55 PM »
jabari will be the cool dunks, flashy moves, and will end up underachieving.  amazing gifts, can jump just so fast, and has all the talent in the world.  Everyone figured he'd go #1 because he just has so much skill, he's a skinny lebron really.  Lebron at the same age was 35 pounds more muscle... outside of that, they're the same.

parker will be a solid pro, very safe pick.   Either player will be successful.   Parker is probably the better option for a championship team, he'll play better D and make smarter moves.  Jabari is used to just using his gifts to pwn dudes.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1090 on: July 08, 2014, 10:49:41 PM »
Rose is done, the best thing the bulls have going for them is that they are in the eastern conference.

Boozer is just the worst.

I was listening to first take this morning, skip bayless couldn't believe wiggins went number 1, now I don't watch college ball, what do you guys think? was Jabari (oh brother) Parker the better collegiate.

BTW are these guys born to crackheads. Carmelo, Lebron, Jabari. Fuck these names.

Wiggins didn't exactly blow people away with his play in college.  Parker is a more NBA ready now but Wiggins is more athletic and has a better chance to end up being a Lebron type player when he matures. At least this is what a lot of NBA people were saying leading up to the draft.  They like to use the term upside.  I guess they think Wiggins has a higher ceiling.

RE: what black people name their kids.  So ridiculous.  They are just trying to come up with crazy stuff that doesn't "sound white".  It's the equivalent of every black person talking in street thug ebonics regardless of where they live or their level of education.  My favorite is that guy on the Atlanta Falcons.  His name is Jacquizz Rogers.  Fucking retards.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: July 08, 2014, 11:15:49 PM »
Wiggins didn't exactly blow people away with his play in college.  Parker is a more NBA ready now but Wiggins is more athletic and has a better chance to end up being a Lebron type player when he matures. At least this is what a lot of NBA people were saying leading up to the draft.  They like to use the term upside.  I guess they think Wiggins has a higher ceiling.

RE: what black people name their kids.  So ridiculous.  They are just trying to come up with crazy stuff that doesn't "sound white".  It's the equivalent of every black person talking in street thug ebonics regardless of where they live or their level of education.  My favorite is that guy on the Atlanta Falcons.  His name is Jacquizz Rogers.  Fucking retards.

lets not forget Shaquille.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1092 on: July 09, 2014, 05:07:38 AM »
today's the day!

leBron meets up with Pat Riley in Las Vegas.  Will he succumb to the weak pressure of "one more year?" or will he let Pat Riley know, as I've been predicting, that he's not re-upping with the Heat?

In exactly 16 hours, NBA teams can officially start signing contracts with players.  Will it be an insane flurry of news, as lebron's "decision" leaks out and suddenly the dominos start falling?

Bosh would be CRAZY to stay in Miami now.  He'll leave 28 million "on the table" to play with lebron for 1 more year?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1093 on: July 09, 2014, 08:50:55 AM »
today's the day!

leBron meets up with Pat Riley in Las Vegas.  Will he succumb to the weak pressure of "one more year?" or will he let Pat Riley know, as I've been predicting, that he's not re-upping with the Heat?

In exactly 16 hours, NBA teams can officially start signing contracts with players.  Will it be an insane flurry of news, as lebron's "decision" leaks out and suddenly the dominos start falling?

Bosh would be CRAZY to stay in Miami now.  He'll leave 28 million "on the table" to play with lebron for 1 more year?
Goodbye Bosch hello Melo.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: July 09, 2014, 10:27:27 AM »
Goodbye Bosch hello Melo.

ugh, i dunno... Wade is history... literally cannot play at a high level 2 nights in a row.

IMO, this is NOT about rings - it's about family.  Baby #3 on the way, his wife and mgmt team want ohio.  his home, his school, his kids enrolled... 

LBJ will always say "it's all about winning", but really, it's about family, it's about making a good living, it's about being happy with life, and OH gives him all that.  He has 2 rings, he's the best in the league, and he'll be in the finals most years no matter where he is (in the east).

Cavs lost to the Spurs in the Finals with a much smaller point margin, than the 2014 Heat.  His CLE teams - he and 4 scrubs - were more competitive.  and he's a much better player now.  Irving, wiggins, and whoever, they'll be right in the mix. 

Gotta keep mama happy.... wifey wants home sweet home, that's where they're going...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1095 on: July 09, 2014, 11:40:57 AM »
If Bosh doesn't take that offer from Houston he's a fucking fool.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1096 on: July 09, 2014, 11:52:26 AM »
ugh, i dunno... Wade is history... literally cannot play at a high level 2 nights in a row.

IMO, this is NOT about rings - it's about family.  Baby #3 on the way, his wife and mgmt team want ohio.  his home, his school, his kids enrolled... 

LBJ will always say "it's all about winning", but really, it's about family, it's about making a good living, it's about being happy with life, and OH gives him all that.  He has 2 rings, he's the best in the league, and he'll be in the finals most years no matter where he is (in the east).

Cavs lost to the Spurs in the Finals with a much smaller point margin, than the 2014 Heat.  His CLE teams - he and 4 scrubs - were more competitive.  and he's a much better player now.  Irving, wiggins, and whoever, they'll be right in the mix. 

Gotta keep mama happy.... wifey wants home sweet home, that's where they're going...
Do you really think she is unhappy in Miami, I don't. They still have the house in Akron, they go back in the summer kids go to private schools here. I think a lot is being made of going back to please here. Who the hell goes back to Cleveland once they are here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: July 09, 2014, 11:55:22 AM »
If Bosh doesn't take that offer from Houston he's a fucking fool.

270,000 a game for 4 years (HOU)
vs.
195,000 a game for 4 years.

Wade, Lebron went clubbing before a lebron bball camp.  PB meeting riley today in LV.  I'm sure a lot of stuff is happening behind the scene... lebron leaves town, and wade is screwed over after opting out of 40+mil in just 2 years.  Bosh should just bail on his own and will probably win a ring with HOU if they keep that lineup together, as the west gets older.  

bosh could meeting Cleveland and lebron in the finals next year, that'd be great.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1098 on: July 09, 2014, 11:57:15 AM »
Do you really think she is unhappy in Miami, I don't. They still have the house in Akron, they go back in the summer kids go to private schools here. I think a lot is being made of going back to please here. Who the hell goes back to Cleveland once they are here.

i think he's okay in MIA... but I think his family is really ready to settle down.   Enrolled the kids in school in OH - that's a HUGE sign that mama's heart is in OH.   lebrons mama buying season tix.  Cavs clearing out cap space to fit him.  Getting a really bright euro coach.  

There are way more signs he's returning to OH... I know conventional logic may be "stick with MIA and win rings", but how safe is that?   Wade might be done, physically.  Bosh may leave town.  Miami would then be LBJ and a bunch of old dudes and some new signings.... probably better prospects in CLE.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2123962-chris-sheridan-on-why-theres-a-90-chance-lebron-james-returns-to-cleveland?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming

Chris Sheridan on Why There's a '90% Chance' LeBron James Returns to Cleveland

Sheridan says he "knows" LBJ is returning to cleveland

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1099 on: July 09, 2014, 12:14:02 PM »

Dat decreasing marginal utility of money.