Author Topic: Say Hi To GOP Candidate For Senate Steve Wiles....Now Say Goodbye....  (Read 2221 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
This is Steve Wiles....he is a GOP candidate for Senate and Tea Party Favorite in North Carolina For His proposed amendments for banning gay marriage and Anti-Gay speeches.....

Now meet "Mona Sinclair"  a longtime drag queen and promoter of gay pageant shows.  I've actually met her before as she performed at a lot of clubs.....mainly in Charlotte.  Raked up on a lot of tips and quite popular

I think you know how this story ends.......I guess he thought that if he wasn't wearing makeup and a wig no one would notice.  BTW, this wasn't a distant past life if you count 2 years being that  ;)  Must be amatuer night.

https://www.facebook.com/swilesjr?fref=browse_search
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Lol unreal.   

Also he looks like Pete Campbell from Mad Men. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
This is Steve Wiles....he is a GOP candidate for Senate and Tea Party Favorite in North Carolina For His proposed amendments for banning gay marriage and Anti-Gay speeches.....

Now meet "Mona Sinclair"  a longtime drag queen and promoter of gay pageant shows.  I've actually met her before as she performed at a lot of clubs.....mainly in Charlotte.  Raked up on a lot of tips and quite popular

I think you know how this story ends.......I guess he thought that if he wasn't wearing makeup and a wig no one would notice.  BTW, this wasn't a distant past life if you count 2 years being that  ;)  Must be amatuer night.

Who? Reaching Vince? Do you realize liberals can't argue facts and policy Vince? We have libtards (I'm quite sure you're one) who still blame Bush for everything? Haha.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
I think Vince struck a nerve with coach.  Skeletons meet closet.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I think Vince struck a nerve with coach.  Skeletons meet closet.

No, in this day and age most liberals are just a hair above vermin.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
No, in this day and age most liberals are just a hair above vermin.

Tito, get me a tissue.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Obviously a plant by libtards and the democratic party.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Yeah...so what...as long as the Repubs win back congress with enough dudes that oppose amnesty and everything else that douchbag wants we'll be fine.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

How does the story end? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obviously a plant by libtards and the democratic party.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

yep.  whatever happened to alvin greene?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

OH MY GOODNESS!!!   :o   :o   :o   ;D
w