Author Topic: Legality of reasearch products- liquid clomid etc.  (Read 2392 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Legality of reasearch products- liquid clomid etc.
« on: January 23, 2006, 07:09:56 PM »
Has anyone used the domestic website ( or any domestic website for that matter) that sells for reasearch use only stuff? They only deal in anchillaries, not roids. I was going to order some liquid clomid but im a lil bit iffy on the reliability. Has anyone delt with a reasearch only website before? Any clue on seziures or if this is in fact legal because it doesent involve a controlled substance?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Legality of reasearch products- liquid clomid etc.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 07:35:22 PM »
Has anyone used the domestic website ( or any domestic website for that matter) that sells for reasearch use only stuff? They only deal in anchillaries, not roids. I was going to order some liquid clomid but im a lil bit iffy on the reliability. Has anyone delt with a reasearch only website before? Any clue on seziures or if this is in fact legal because it doesent involve a controlled substance?

http://www.researchchemist.com/home.shtml

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Daddy240

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 02:16:14 PM »
I've used Liquid Nolvadex and didn't have any problems.  It had a peppermint taste that was tolerable, and my PCT went as smoothly as it has w/ legit tablet Nolvadex in the past.  Haven't tried anything else, but I had no problems w/ shipping, seizure, or anything of that nature. 

Hope that helps . . .

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 06:27:24 PM »
thanks for your help guys. Can you tell me how to take this stuff? Ive taken clomid in pill form before, how do you figure out how much to dispense out of the bottle ?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 07:25:50 PM »
thanks for your help guys. Can you tell me how to take this stuff? Ive taken clomid in pill form before, how do you figure out how much to dispense out of the bottle ?

Look at the website, it tells what the dosage is.

Usually 50MG per mL.

It's not hard, bro, take some effort and look......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2006, 07:29:15 PM »
enjoy www.universalkits.com :)

sgt. d for MOD ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2006, 08:17:10 PM »

The site should have it listed in MG's per ML. I've used liquid research products before & they always came with a syringe (without a needle).

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2006, 08:21:02 PM »

www.lionnutrition.com (a pretty decent site with fast shipping)

I've used research Nolva, Clomid, & Clenbuterol from the above site & was satisified. You don't usually have to worry about seizures because most of what they sell aren't controlled substances (i.e. gear, pain killers, etc.).

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 09:40:58 AM »
xtremeresearch.com

great research chem site.