Author Topic: Crist: Race Motivates GOP Opposition to Obama  (Read 2001 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Crist: Race Motivates GOP Opposition to Obama
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2014, 06:58:41 PM »
The question is whether Republicans oppose Obama because of his race.  That is unmitigated horse manure. 

Some do.   Some don't.  It's that simple.  Anyone who says none, or all, is a moron.

You can look at the amount of racist shit against obama to tell you that.  Or the tea party leaders with racist signs from 2010, remember?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2014, 07:03:08 PM »
Some do.   Some don't.  It's that simple.  Anyone who says none, or all, is a moron.

You can look at the amount of racist shit against obama to tell you that.  Or the tea party leaders with racist signs from 2010, remember?

People like you who constantly say "it's that simple" when talking about complex issues are usually not very sophisticated. 

No I don't remember "tea party leaders with racist signs from 2010."  Which specific "tea party leaders" are you talking about and which specific signs? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2014, 07:24:53 PM »

What Obama policy should I support?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2014, 08:44:56 PM »
No I don't remember "tea party leaders with racist signs from 2010."  Which specific "tea party leaders" are you talking about and which specific signs? 

Sometimes my memory does drive me crazy. 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/mar/26/movements-leaders-say-bad-behavior-not-their-cup-o/?page=2

This dude was a FOUNDER of the tea party.  Also he liked to hold up racist signs.  You seriously don't remember this?  It was national news, less than 4 years ago.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2014, 08:46:06 PM »
People like you who constantly say "it's that simple" when talking about complex issues are usually not very sophisticated. 

I'm pretty sure it IS that simple on minimum wage & amnesty. 

Although Jeb/Rubio/Rand loving on amnesty, and Romney lovin' on minimum wage - pretty simple, actually.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2014, 08:57:16 PM »
Sometimes my memory does drive me crazy. 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/mar/26/movements-leaders-say-bad-behavior-not-their-cup-o/?page=2

This dude was a FOUNDER of the tea party.  Also he liked to hold up racist signs.  You seriously don't remember this?  It was national news, less than 4 years ago.

Nope.  Don't remember it. So he claims it was photoshopped.  No Tea Party leaders endorsed it.  And these are the racist signs you were talking about?  Embellishing again?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2014, 09:11:20 PM »
Nope.  Don't remember it. So he claims it was photoshopped.  No Tea Party leaders endorsed it.  And these are the racist signs you were talking about?  Embellishing again?

Here are 20 more.   Really terrible things they say.
http://aattp.org/20-of-the-most-racist-teapublican-political-signs/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2014, 09:21:42 PM »
Here are 20 more.   Really terrible things they say.
http://aattp.org/20-of-the-most-racist-teapublican-political-signs/

I see.  So you post a link to a site called "Americans Against the Tea Party" with signs allegedly held by members of the Tea Party, with zero indication of whether these were "Tea Party leaders" as you claimed. 

Yes, embellishing again. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2014, 04:13:02 AM »
I see.  So you post a link to a site called "Americans Against the Tea Party" with signs allegedly held by members of the Tea Party, with zero indication of whether these were "Tea Party leaders" as you claimed. 

Yes, embellishing again. 

it can be hard for people to admit something their favorite tV station told them to love, is PARTIALLY based in racism.  Only a very small % of tea partiers are racist.  Most are just all about conservative ideals and national fiscal responsibility. But to say "NONE of the tea partiers are racist" is just silly, just as it's silly to say none of the far-left voters in the USA are racists.  Racists are everywhere, but luckily, they're a small %.

I really don't know what we're arguing about here.  You're saying there are ZERO racists in the tea party?  Dude, there are racists in every group of voters.  It's a small % though.  The tea party was mostly built on the right fiscal ideas for the USA.  Crist is clearly whining and exaggerating.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2014, 10:20:22 AM »
it can be hard for people to admit something their favorite tV station told them to love, is PARTIALLY based in racism.  Only a very small % of tea partiers are racist.  Most are just all about conservative ideals and national fiscal responsibility. But to say "NONE of the tea partiers are racist" is just silly, just as it's silly to say none of the far-left voters in the USA are racists.  Racists are everywhere, but luckily, they're a small %.

I really don't know what we're arguing about here.  You're saying there are ZERO racists in the tea party?  Dude, there are racists in every group of voters.  It's a small % though.  The tea party was mostly built on the right fiscal ideas for the USA.  Crist is clearly whining and exaggerating.

We're not arguing.  You are making dumb comments and embellishing or outright lying as usual, and I'm pointing out the misstatements, exaggerations, and your naive view of the world.  You really have no clue what goes on in the real world.  That's why you repeatedly embrace looney conspiracy theories.  But never fear.  I am always here to help.

But back to issue of Crist:  he's being dishonest.  The Republican opposition to Obama is issue, conduct, and performance based. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2014, 10:47:10 AM »
As a new democrat, he was required to pull the Race Card sometime in his first 6 weeks. Nothing to see here, just democrats being racist as usual.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2014, 10:49:38 AM »
Again - name one Obama policy I should support and why. 

We oppose him because he is a grafter and thug.  He is a friend to terrorists and the worst piece of filth ever to sit in the WH. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2014, 10:59:19 AM »
Oh, in life, Crist is a winner.
In politics, he's a winner too.
He lost in 2010, but he'll probably win this next race and could very easily be a VP selection in 2016.

He's popular with hispanics.  He brings FL with him.  He's very experienced.  Hot wife.  He has great hair & presidential look.  Now that the tea party madness has passed, a lot of repubs sitll like the dude.

Scott is (or was) popular with Hispanics, too. Both he and Crist got about half of the Latino vote during their elections. Crist knows that too many mindless black people will vote for him en masse, simply because of that "D" by his name (he got less than a fifth of black votes in 2006).